According to pro choice murder supporters. This is just a clump of cells and is not really alive...

According to pro choice murder supporters. This is just a clump of cells and is not really alive. How can you call yourselves human beings?

subhumans don't regard anything as sacred, that is why they live like animals.

Christian ideology killed a million of those except they were born ones and up to the age of 16

get over it

>both limbs and head are almost developed at that size
What sort of Christian chuckefuck thought this is how an embryo looked like pre-third trimester? Nice propaganda bait.
Pic related, a human embryo.

Every living thing is just a clump of cells. We are all going to die someday. Some die earlier. If your lucky enough to be alive and happy then good for you.

The pic i posted is of a 12 week old embryo. Which is legal to abort in most of the western countires.

I've never seen that spooky scary skeleton before

There are logical cutoffs and requirements for abortions. Long as they arent taxpayer funded I dont have a problem with ethical abortions

Also this

Most abortions in the US are on blacks.

I do not have a problem with this.

That's clearly not developed enough.

huge difference when something has the ability to defend itself.

>How can you call yourselves human beings?
Well I didn't get aborted for one.

>MUH CHILLEN
>LOOK DIS SHOCKING PHOTO
>MUH FEEWIINGS

ahaahahah, conservacucks literally using appeal to emotion

No matter the age niggers are always just a clump of cells and is not really alive, so it's a moral duty to abort them as much as possible.

>How can you call yourselves human beings?

you gonna eat that ?

Ever hear those stories of "wild children" that grew up in total isolation from human society? Whenever one is found, there are attempts to socialize them and bring them back to civilization, but even in the most successful cases, they always remain not quite human, even in the end.

So how can something be human if it has never had the experience of being human? It has seen nothing, known nothing, understood nothing.

Leftists aren't human beings.
They're just clumps of cells that aren't really alive.

that's clearly not alive though

Because the being is not sentient at that stage, which makes it almost hard to call it a "being" in the first place. At that stage, killing it would be about as significant as trimming a blade of grass. Quit confusing life and existence, this "being" could be thrown into a fire and would not acknowledge or feel any pain. It's basically on existent at this point and scientific studies have proven this many times.

I support abortion because it's mostly foreigners and niggers aborting.

No, its a human child. But is still support it because it is eugenics. Only liberals and brown people get abortions, and they all deserve to be killed anyway. If we can fool more of them into killing their own children, then we are in a better demographic position.

Nearly all pro-lifers are fucking amall-brained christfags. Fuck you and Jesus, bitch. Fuck every Jew ever born.

its still a potential life that has the potential to achieve something incredible.

So would you kill a "wild child" instead of helping it?

The mother can take birth and then give it into adoption, that would be even in the favor of liberals with their gay marriages thst want tk have newborns

It also has the potential to fuck everything up, which is damn near certain if it is a brown child or leftist child. That is why killing them is the best option.

>Pro-life is anti liberty
>Pro-choice is a campaign to take rights from men
You should both stop being cancer and politicizing everything thrown your way.

Don't like guns? Don't get one.
Don't like abortion? Don't get one.

Don't like kids? Don't make one.

I can call myself a human because that's what I am. My opinions on topics do not make me any less of a human.

I don't have to agree with you on what is morally sound, because guess what? I'm not you.

Fuck off with this nonsense, like honestly. Not everybody has to agree with everybody else, that's not how the world works.

Life begins at conception. In my opinion, it is only acceptable to end the life of something which will suffer (medical disorders in the foetus) and victims of rape. Anything else is cold blooded murder.

because we don't need more niggers