>literally twice as many kurds than greeks yet they still don't have a country

KEKSO

quality/quantity

>Giving serbian clay to Albania

Stop

he didnt

>montenegro
>serbian clay

No, give constantinople back to the Greeks, and split Anatolia amongst the Kurds in the east and the roaches in the west. Then we dump RAID on the roaches and take back the byzantine empire.

i laughed
into the trash

>Greece/Turkey as it's the same thing
KEK

Put all the slavs in one country and Greece doesn't belong with roaches

Not sure if this is bait or France showing off their low iq.

its not shitskin
can you show me your flag?

>perfect
>Turkey exists

why the fuck do so many of you so called "white nationalists" keep giving european clay to turkroaches?

disgusting

>Varg
>anti-Albanian
Good one

>german flag
>butthurt replies to everyone
Lmao, iki, it is really you? Where are your "An Ideal world" threads :^)

Here's a redpill: millons of them are actually european descendants who got MULTIKULTIED with ottoman invasions.

picrel

SAGED

he was born in adana. look up the location.

see

you are butthurt because you are hiding your flag and try to insult Greece with your first post in this thread

you manipulative shitskin

shitskin

>implying we would give even a handful of of our homeland soil
non-turk tier shit tbqh, belongs in the trash.

you are human trash

lol

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BE1mlbRViRxPAYHy914mPw/

that map makes many people jealous
you are still hiding your flag
it just means that you are inferior to Greeks and cant show your flag because you are afraid of humiliation

I am scared of a roach infestation, I admit that. Pirate ships don't deal with roaches most of the time. I am immune to Greeks/Turks.

alboshits btfo

you are inferior to Greeks and hide your flag because of that
you wouldnt post here with your real flag

>Inferior to roaches.
Uhm, no sweetie :) There are countries that aren't
existing only because of EU gibs.

you are an inferior subhuman
thats the reason why you are still hiding your flag

>Albania and Turkey existing.
Either you're baiting and don't know shit about the Balkans, or you're actually a subhuman alboroach hybrid thinking he has a place in Evropa.

>literally a leech country that hasn't done anything in significant in the past 3000 years
>we wuz superior n shieeet
my sides

this meme isn't shi-

i dont read your posts
its just trash

you are hiding your flag because you are inferior to Greeks

>All the Slavs in one country
>Albania
>Slav
wtf

Feels good man

>i dont read your posts
It's ok. The fact that you're replying is enough :DDD

I'm an Albanian in London what's wrong with me?

i want others too see that Greek superiority makes people very jealousy

you are still hiding your flag

you are not albania

I was born in Albania and lived there until last year. I'm part of a program that allows high achieving students to go to university in London

>i want others too see that Greek superiority makes people very jealousy
To be read as: I want people to see Greeks are on the same level of shitposting as roaches.
>you are still hiding your flag
Gotta keep this conversation going, after all.

Do Germans even like Greeks? I don't think Austrians do at least
>pic related

fixed

untermensch

you are still hiding your flag you subhuman

you are just jealous of Greeks
you would never post like that with your real flag

>montenegro
>not Australian-Neozelandese clay
gtfo

albanians are subhumans

into the trash

why

So what are Greeks?

I dunno, I guess they're acting towards Greeks the same way as toward Turks
>brown
>weird language that no one else speaks
>lives on welfare money
>WE WUZ attitude
Only difference that one ruled over the other for nearly 5 centuries, maybe that's why they're so alike.

russians are evil

Greeks are better than other humans.

This.

you are still hiding your flag because you are a subhuman and inferior to Greeks

is wrong you turkish shitskin

>Balkans are retarded
>Portugal will never be one with Spain stop pushing this meme
>Austria is too right wing to be part of cucked Germany

O shit, he got banned again. Well, so much for Greek supremacy, can't even rule over an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum XDDDDDDDDDD

you are still hiding your flag because you are inferior to Greeks

I'm attending German classes and the worksheets we get suck turkish dick. The activities are about sad turks who feel they are not welcome in Germany and how we can help them. I wonder how actual Germans feel about turks

Explain why in a non autistic way please

germans are afraid of turks you albanian subhuman

make a thread about Greece

>Balkans are retarded

in what way?

>Portugal will never be one with Spain stop pushing this meme

they have been before. Portuguese is a dialect of Spanish and there are no geographic barriers

>Austria is too right wing to be part of cucked Germany

Austria is significantly more cucked than BRD you dullard

or you could simply give one actual reason here? Diaspora Greeks sure are retarded

You are as well, you're using German flag(s). What's the matter? Forgot your country and people once a country offers you to live on gibs? Greeks were always pathetic sellouts :DDD

fpbp

you are retarded you albanian subhuman

you cockroaches are the most manipulative on Sup Forums

you are still hiding your flag you subhuman
probably an albanian subhuman too

Bosnia and Croatia hate Serbia there is no reason they would be a part of greater Serbia especially after the Balkan wars. Maybe the Serb majority areas would join but that's about it. How would a greater Greece even form? I know you guys love to remove Albania but realistically that won't happen no matter how much you want it. Why is Slovenia the only one unchanged anyway?

You are still giving (You)s why should I?

albanians are subhumans

Bosniaks are muslim serbs. Croats are catholic serbs. Slovenes are a distinct people so they are left independent

you wouldnt do it anyway because of this you are a subhuman
probably albanian

Portugal has been its own county for hundreds of years I see no reason why they would be a part of Spain and give up their identity.

albanians are subhumans

How is Austria more cucked? Their people aren't afraid to vote for the far right

albanians are subhumans

the very word "Spain" means the entire peninsula by definition. Portuguese is not a real identity

Austria has several times more muslims than the BRD. ÖVP is not a "far-right" party in literally any way

>Implying Varg would even care about the Balkans

He thinks the people there are all non-European mongrels

I agree they are very similar but they have still been a country for centuries and over that time they have developed their own identity. Tell a Portuguese guy that he's Spanish and watch his reaction

Some retard who knows nothing about balkan and it's history trying to tell us how to live. Kys kike.

I was talking about FPO who won 27% of the vote

idk OP, Yugoslavia was doing quite well. Tito basically brought the country into the modern industrial century in less than 1 generation. Sure he was a dictator, but dictators don't have to be bad. They can dictate for instance that everyone has an awesome time. Standard of living if you negate modern technology and medicine was honestly higher than in America today. People were not in debt, had homes, cars, stable jobs, and a work/life balance tipped the other way. The culture of unity that he to start off with having to force down some people's throats but it was becoming a self-perpetuating culture just as he died and outside influences began to roll back his progress and exposing the underlying longstanding ethnic divisions.

It was like someone flipped a switch and suddenly every group had stories of how the other groups would mistreat their kind. And how essentially the racism of others was increasing so we should be racist to them. However, what really kicked off the ethnic cleansing was the Vatican using its local churches to spread the idea of a need for immediate ethnic cleaning. So it was probably very prophetic of Tito in how he had a strong distaste for the church... of any kind.

To this day what remains in existence in former Yugo countries is this sense of self-deprecation which was a feature of Tito's new-culture. The way people often great one another is to bust balls in a racist way, but reversed. If you're a Serb, when your friend asks you how you've been. You'd say something like "Doing good despite sucking dick all day!" The joke being the implication that Serbs are faggots. And then your friend being a Slovenian would day, "Hey could have been worse, you could have been fucking my mother." The joke being that Slovenian women are ugly whores. That's not a quote, but you get the idea. Its fascinating to watch because Americans don't have that.

Every non Balkan is a Serbian dick sucker for some reason

its the turk in france

he hates the balkans very much becaue he is a subhuman turk cerkes mongrel

makes often threads about balkan
mostly so they can hate each other
very sneaky
very sensitive about skin colour

>Jealous of roach rapebabies that can't even hold on to a little piece of land known as Macedonia.
hueheueh
If tomorrow some small village declares independence you'll probably just bent over and allow it.

albanians are subhumans

you are still hiding your flag you albanian subhuman

still mad roach rapebaby

you are the one who is mad about Greek superiority and hiding his flag

>Greek
>Superiority
hahahaha

Greeks are better than other humans you albanian subhuman