Can we take slate down?

Can we take slate down?

but shes right you know

Sufferage was a mistake

If you want to punish them for it, I recommend you invite a stone cold slate of apathy into your attitude towards the site. Best way.
Otherwise, laughing at them is as apt to feed them as anything else.

Whatever happened to the day without women on twitter or something

How?

Pls don't. I know this will never realistically happened, but I would love to be kicked out of work live with a domestic role. Slate's article here is one small step towards making my fantasy a reality.

Are you lazy?

That's part of it, yes. I especially don't like the commute, driving stresses me out for some reason.

But I also think house work and raising/homeschooling kids would be more rewarding than making PowerPoint presentations.

we made the very idea of a workplace

This was a sarcastic response to another new site that made an article like this about women

I want to homestead. I have a half acre garden and I want to expand. I also want to homeschool my kids because the average teacher isn't worth much. If women think they can do all this better, than let em.

>being a house husband will become socially acceptable within your lifetime
no complaints here

also responding to this with censorship would only serve the left, and how online "bully's cant take a joke" and react violently

Pussy.

I agree

>t. roastie looking for her beta bux

Suuuuure it was. I’m sure they meant no harm at all.

Is that woman using acrylic nails to work in an office? Seems retarded

Nope. Men should be the breadwinner and should want to work hard.

>Wanting to be a house nigger for your wife while she fucks men that are less pathetic than you.

>women tell their male bosses and male coworkers to fuck off
>men oblige and take their skills, networks and ambition with them to their new businesses
>original ventures now devoid of men, only women
>within two years they all go bankrupt, leaving all female employees out of work
>contrary to popular belief, GDP and the rest of the economy spontaneously skyrocketed
>one redpilled guy goes on TV to explain that this is because women don't belong in the workplace and shares pic related
>soyboys defend women
>men stop hiring women altogether now we have precedence

You know, chaos doesn't seem so bad.

Then perform a manual labour, like working with electricity or mechanical matters.
Lots of travel sure, but with enough experience and ambition you will eventually be able to start your own business from your home.

>implying the Jews would let it be that simple.

Men thrive in chaos anyways

>Wanting to slave away doing menial work all your life for your house wife while she fucks men that are less pathetic than you.
with that line of thinking there's no winning

>expecting women to cheat on you

Must suck to be insecure.

Money is power idiot.

>Not preemptively cheating on your wife
What a faggot

>expecting women to cheat on you
I don't, that was the other guys line of thinking

They'll take themselves down.

How ironic to attempt to eliminate the ones that CREATED the workforce!!

That's why you always pick the chaos route. Fuck law.

Sure.
Stop linking to it
Stop reading it
Stop posting it on your Facebook
They just manufacture fake news, so if you stop, their add revenue dries up.
You have the power.

Nope. It’s propaganda. They will pour money into it no matter what.

Why would you ever want to take Slate down? What next, teach the Jezebel writers not to be insanely abrasive? Make Lindy West lose weight? Get Hillary a more lifelike human mask? Hire better PR men for the gay lobby?

They're doing our work for us, dumbass.

Except millions of people believe them. In fact, I’d say more believe than don’t.

Very underrated post.

Oh, I forgot, that's why your president is Hillary Clinton AT THIS VERY MOMENT.