She was unwillfully coerced into kissing the nigger

The perverted fag directors of Beyond Stranger Things, the show which has been discussed recently on Sup Forums for this scene where a ginger white girl kisses a jigaboo, admit here that they didn't tell her about the scene beforehand.

What's more, they both blame the girl and tell her that its HER fault the scene happened (she was obviously very uncomfortable and unhappy about filming it). One of these cunts tells her that because she was so freaked out when she found out about the kiss, that he just HAD to make her do it. They also brag quite proudly about how they "made you guys kiss a lot" (the scene was shot several times). These are sick fucks. Can anyone confirm Jews? Skip to 2 mins for relevant part.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY

SHe has learned early, when you deal with the jews. you lose.

Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

All these Hollywood kikes deserve the rope

Should have walked out then. Nobody forced her. Of course she didn’t because she wanted the paper jew so I don’t give a fuck.

She’s a 14yr old girl surrounded by powerful adults pressuring her to do it, you degenerate kike.

First check dem quad-quads.

Second, I thought this would be a little overblown but yeah she does not seem happy about it all. She's laughing but it's that "everyone else is laughing and I don't want to seem like a bitch" laughing. She was clearly uncomfortable with doing the kiss, especially in that sort of environment, so the pedo libs and the obvious gay kike decide they're going to fuck with her and make her do it a bunch of times then turn it back on her. That's some shit.

Samefagging but this isn't even about miscegenation or race mixing or whatever. They basically forced a girl into a (lightly) sexual situation that she did not want to be in and when it was obvious she didn't want it punished her by making her do it 10x more than the compliant girl. You'd think Finn would be uncomfortable too considering his agent or whoever it was molested someone else. It's obvious abuse.

Bump

her parents are shit then, wait all americans are.

>Can anyone confirm Jews?
>Check Nose

Yes he's a jew

Quads checked. The host is obviously pozzed as fuck on sight.

I noticed all the "bad men" on the show are huwhite guys.

She's an actress what the fuck did she expect?

Why did they even write the show to include this?
Did they think audiences would find it cute?
Because Dustin is like the fan favourite to begin with, and Lucas is the one nobody gives a shit about. Even if it wasn't a pretty white girl kissing an ugly nignog, they're setting the audience up for disappointment.

shes spanish retard

Anything for a bit of good old old fashioned white female/black male miscegenation

lol americans are shit and retarded, he is not talking just about her

Actors work on contract. you can't just leave a movie/show kek. Any job worth a shit has a contract you dumb neet.

Your women fuck donkeys for American pocket money kek

Fuck me, are you faggots seriously getting butthurt over a peck in a tv show? This is the fucking equivalent of the entire "two scoops" fiasco, autist getting angry over nothing. SHit like this really reminds me of how much faggotry really exists here.

(((Shawn Levy)))
>Levy was born to a Jewish family[2] in Montreal,[3] Quebec.

>responding to a mexican

>they made us kiss 20 times
>just a peck
the directors probably wanted some tongue action.

You guys are upset that an actres's did her job, but OK that trump just "moves on her like a bitch."
Fuck you hypocritical bigot fags.

P.S. Mexican-American here, plows a hot ginger everynight. Come lynch me

Nobody cares what you and Seamus do together.

you're a pasty white redditor larping on a mongolian website ;^)

You wish

So jealous I see

Niggers and kikes deserve hatred.

>Showing your women in romantic relationships with foreign men is normal.
You're either a nigger or so stupid that you may as well be.

It wasn't in the script

>with a job you sometimes have to do things you don't like
wew
Bet she has mouth-AIDS now huh?

AHAHAHAHAHA

>flag
Fuck off faggot LARPer

Imagine being the guy
At first you're excited about getting g to kiss this white girl, but then she comes out and tells the world it was a humiliating experience

Fucking underrated

Put them to death.

The black kid's race is irrelevant to this story. What's important is the fact that this underaged girl was FORCED to kill ANYONE when this kiss was not in the original script. The directors admitted that the only reason they made her do it was because she was so freaked out about it. So, essentially they're admitting to psychologically torturing her, and then they made fun of her about it after the fact. This girl is so young, I'll wager that she's never even kissed anyone in real life, so it's easy to understand why she would be freaked out. This girl should fire her agent. She has a shitty agent who didn't stand up for her and force the show to adhere to the contract (i.e. the original script).

Fuck Hollywood. We need to burn it down.

I want to throw up. :(((

cocaine

> the race is irrelevant
you really think jews dont force that fetish on every tv show they direct?

pretty sure she could since it was not in the script. if the contract says that they can change the script mid play than yeah....

What is junior high school?

I'll take Embarrassing first times for $300, Alex.

checked. holy shit this show is run by pedojews
>Reply
0:56
that fucking evil smirk
jesus christ
what the fuck have you uncovered on this spoopy of all kek days?
HOLY SHIT
HALLOWEEN RISING
WE WILL FLUSH OUT AND PURIFY THE PEDOKEKS FROM HOLLYWOOD
C: ZENTRUM KENNEDY

I don't know why everyone's freaking out over her kissing the black kid. Mike's still Eleven's bitch, Will is too busy being traumatized and cursed and shit to bother with girls, and Dustin cares more about an evil frog than any human. Lucas is literally the only date-able one of the bunch.

Race is relevant but when telling this to normies dont mention race

>flag

I'm saying that I don't think the kid's race is important. What's more important is the fact that they forced sexual activity on a young girl who clearly wasn't ready for it. Actor or not. They blindsided her with it, and didn't give her any time to process or prepare for it too.

BTW I was in a student film where I had a kissing scene. Took about 10-15 takes IIRC, 20 isn't a ridiculous number.

nazis raped hundreds of thousands of kids
you don't need a fucking pedo commie leftist nazi flag to signal your hatred of degeneracy
stop it
this pasta has been sanctioned by kek
also i have a cock that is 20% taller than a monster can and as girthy as the rim, which probably counts for something on this spookdiddilyoopscous day
stay safe candyfags
CARRER Footpath

The real issue is forcing sexual activity on a young girl, not the race of they guy she kissed. Why don't you STFU and go eat at the AIDS Cafe' in Toronto?

Fuck off Cuba

D E L E T

literally sexual assault

Does anyone have the drawing from the 1930s where it says to boycott Hollywood because it's filled with Jews and has a Jewish guy holding the white woman like a commodity?

Digits confirm
LETS BLOW THIS STORY UP

Destroy these hollywood fags or at least make them publicly apologize

These pedo scum are fucking disgusting

This is fucking minor corruption.

Purge when? These people are seriously sick. I can't believe they are allowed to openly brag about putting a 13 year old girl in a uncomfortable sexual situation without telling her before hand. Probably interracial cuck fetishists. Hollywood is full of these fucks. They need to be exposed and destroyed.

But seriously, when is someone going to take action against these fucks? It is out in the open what they are about. They need to be stopped.

You can tell by his semitic face and homo body language.

Did you have it forced on you by degenerate jews when it wasn't in the script and you were not comfortable with it?

Bump

The bitch is getting paid right? Then she should do it. If she doesn't like kissing people she doesn't know, then maybe she shouldn't be in the acting business?

You don't need to be a Jew to know the girl is in the wrong. i hope she gets raped by blacks and has one of their babies

t. 13yr old edgelord

How am I an edge lord? If I were her boss i'd expect her to do whatever the fuck I ask of her for the show, because in the end, Im paying her, and unless she loves acting so much that she'll work for free, then she wants the money.

Plus most white girls like black men, so it destroys your guys' narratives.

t. nigger

Bump