/pg/ - Paganism General - Ásshatrú Edition

Let's talk about the elephant in the room. Christians, Jews, and Muslims are a problem, yes. But we won't ever have to worry about being stabbed in the back by them (except maybe """European Christians"""). Those Ásshatrú faggots have the potential to subvert our culture far more than Christians or Muslims will with the exception of Jews (some Ásshatrú are probably larping Jews and push for degeneracy under the guise of paganism).

Heill uk sæll!

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml
youtu.be/jW9xRzh9GG4
youtu.be/uleku615u7M
youtu.be/H5Y1RqCbuJE
youtu.be/4a7a28NifQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a Christian board you larping bigot.

>jews, muslims
>we won't ever have to worry about being stabbed in the back by them

- is there any doubt in the one who invented the earth and the heavens and what's between them.
- for the rest unless you bring the proof, that is a PRESERVED word of god him self stating that there are other gods with him, your gods beside the almighty are false gods. and you will pay for spreading lies in this life and in the hereafter
ALSO
is a liar everyone who says god is the christ son of mary
is a liar everyone who says god is third in three
is a liar every one who talks about god without a SOLID TRUTH LIKE GOD HIMSELF.

Yeah right Shlomo Shekelstein

Bring your Christian Schisms elsewhere, Jew.

>Stabbed in the front is the same as being stabbed in the back.

Sup Forums is a Christian board you fucking faggot. Paganism died out because you cucks realised the one true religion

Part 1

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Which of the sixty gorillian versions of Christianity is that?

God is dead. Christianity is shit. Joseph was a cuckold. Jesus was a Jew (if he ever existed).

>Crusader LARPing

What's the deal with Asatru anyway? Are those the borderline hippy guys who are "antiracist pagans" and all that garbage?

Are you talking about Stephen McNallen? Whats wrong with him?

Not sure about all Ásshatrú, but some Ásshatrú and Wiccans.

I've never watched his videos, but I've heard (mostly) good things about him.

Those Asatru have a warped world view. They are indoctrinated by Jews and Christians and believe in a moral that comes closest to Christianity but they hate it, not for it's Christian and semitic parts, but for the last few pagan parts left in it. They search for a new religion to latch onto and they chose paganism because (((they))) are scared of it ever since it got revived in the nineteen-hundreds.

I'll add this...
>"Odinist" is a modern term, so I won't even bother writing about that, but Ásatru ("belief in the Æsir" or "faithful to the Æsir") too is a term invented by Christians and in the Christian era. Instead of a belief in the Hebrew "God", they believed in the Æsir, the Norse family of gods, so they were simply "believers in" or "faithful to" the Æsir (that is plural from the Norse áss, that translates as "a source to divine utterance").
burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml

PROVE IT EMPIRICALLY

So is your gripe with Assatru just the fact that the name was created by Christians? Okay, sure. Kind of like how it would be dumb for me to call myself a goy. What about the actual group? From what I understand, paganism was basically non existent until it was revived in the 70's by people like McNallen. He might have a different interpretation than someone like Varg, do you have specific criticisms of either or any others?

Mcnallen is a well traveled military fella who has seen many cultures across the world. He doesnt dislike them, but he believes that everyone is entitled to their own culture and race.

He is what we need, not some intolerant skinheads that focus on hating others.

Join up with the asatru folk assembly if you are of scandinavian heritage and want a good community. You dont need much foreground knowledge.

Is it strictly Scandinavian heritage? I am mostly south western German with some Scottish.

>Instead of a belief in the Hebrew "God", they believed in the Æsir

>Intolerant skinhead
So everyone who does not let non-Europeans into their community?

No, since they let blacks and arabs join in. I'm pretty sure they'll let you join too.

As long as i'm not the darkest one there

I have nothing against paganism as long as you aren't being a fag about it honestly. I don't see why it's such a huge argument.

I have nothing against Christianity as long as it purges itself of all its Jewish elements, and when it does, acknowledges that it might as well be another form of paganism.

brothers

Should we stop?

Happy Halloween, guys.

>Varg on Halloween
youtu.be/jW9xRzh9GG4
youtu.be/uleku615u7M

>Survive the Jive
youtu.be/H5Y1RqCbuJE

>Relevant Music
youtu.be/4a7a28NifQc

Fuck of crypto jew

Can a mixed race person be pagan? I cannot control my parents' actions. Half of my ancestors are white.

What's your other half? You could still become an African pagan, do voodoo and stuff.

One half is a euro mix of anglo-Saxon, German and Slav. Other half is black. I'm ultimately going to follow whichever gods speak to me personally but I want to understand if it would be seen as disrespectful for somebody of my birth to worship European gods.

The Aryan religions are always religions that imply the worship of your ancestors. Could you really do this?
Many pagans want to worship the religion of their ancestors, I'm not one of those. I'm a pure German but I worship the Greek gods. It still an Aryan religion though and I personally only want fellow Aryans in this religion. The religions fits to me, even if I'm not Greek. But I don't think the same would apply to a non-Aryan Mongrel

unless you have word from THE god him self stating that there are other gods with him, your gods beside the almighty are false gods. and you will pay for spreading lies in this life and in the hereafter

Thank you for sharing your view.