Gun control in one picture

If pol refutes this image, then you can keep your guns.

>protip: you simply can't.

slide thread

Its more so that we can shoot commies who try to take our stuff

>sage
boring

Someone post the nip screenshot and we can close this thread

/thread
Thanks

Sage british threads

The Taliban has been fighting with just small arms and homemade explosives against the US military for 16 years now....and they are winning.

There you go. Argument refuted.

>bombarding your own country

>the US government will kill all of its own citizens, thus securing their power over a pile of corpses

bongs don't win wars, they wouldn't understand
jammers are a thing
sage

Awww, the gun nuts are getting prissy over people intruding on their hugbox, how cute!

>He doesn't deal in destructive devices

SAD

beat me to it
i still can't believe a nip had such a well-thought out response regarding firearms

They lose every battle. They are winning because of the womb, not the sword.

i do not own a gun, but i support the 2A 100%. i personally keep an axe and a big ass knife under my pillow. if someone breaks into my house, i'm not makin it a quick death for them + years in the legal system for me
fuck all that noise

Refuted

funny, a bunch of back woods yokels in the middle east seem to be doing a pretty dang good job with their small arms.

you fucking retard.

What’s wrong with World of Warcraft?

do you honestly think the proposition that the US government will use it's military forces on it's own citizens upholding their constitution is an argument for having FEWER weapons instead of MORE, you might be brain damaged

Concession accepted.

sage

It refutes itself constantly. Other people in thread have already done it. There's a constant need to keep doing it, of course. I understand it takes a while for ideas to be extinguished by counterexample availability.

>1 post by this ID

Fucking based nip
Saged

Ah, the good old liberal tradition of admitting defeat without even trying.

These cucks could never even imagine the notion of dieing for your beliefs.

The United States military is a joke. They couldn't defeat illiterate rice farmers in Vietnam, and they cannot defeat illiterate goat herders in Iraq and Afghanistan. You're a faggot and a retard, Britcuck.

Cityfolk. Arm yerselves. Ain't no cavalry comin' when su'ttin' goes wrong. Criminals ain't the most stable people, but they ain't helpless either. They'll have weapons whether they're legal or not. Ya'll have better communities even livin' as dense as you do if ya stop buying back guns and try subsidizing 'em instead.
I don't even care if ya sell them to people who say they're armin' against conservatives. They'll fix yer crime issue and that's what ought to be yer priority more'n savin' mah feelin's. People're angry about local problems, usually local to their own lives. Ain't nothin' I've got matters to 'em for real.

No one types in an accent

Their is not enough manpower to sustain such a strike against the american people. Not even factoring how many red blooded soldiers who would refuse to attack or control the populoce in violation of their creed to protect the constitution and the freedom it declares for the american people.
Such an attack would be a blood red flag to every single country around us especially china and russia who may use this event to have an excuse to arm american citizens with means of rebellion against such military force.
Wether by funding from countries against tyranny or having to go ourselves we will need those guns to enforce any declaration of freedom against a tyrannical leader.
Ill be keeping my guns faggot.

You have been here for months and you still havent learned avatars are not allowed. Gas yourself faggot.

bigger pic

Sup Forumstards won't listen, they are all delusional

>The police and the government are corrupt and oppressing us!
>Give up your guns and let the government have all the guns!
You guys are true retards

They never had GPS in Vietnam. They killed 100s for every 1 of theirs in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The government cant function without fuel and electricity. Both of which get shut down the moment we rebel as long as we have guns.

Lemme drop this on you.
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

my brother is the pilot

>live in germany
>armed burglars come into your house
>noguns, you have to inform the police somehow and survive till they show up
>intruders kill you before police arrives

With a gun you can at least defend yourself

Another one:
What is easier to handle as a politician that wants to fuck over people?
1: unarmed people that can't defend themselves and will literally do everything you want
2:armed people that can fight for themselves and need to be killed in order to keep your position

People that are dead can't work for you anymore, and your soldier's moralle will be in the shitter when they have to shoot down neighbourhoods you grew up in.

too small

Most Jap flags are US stationed soldiers shitposting. Nips use 2ch and other image boards.
How do I know this? t. Was a leaf stationed with burgers in Korea

Checked.
Just take all the guns so the criminals can act without fear.

how about all the western armies cant defeat a bunch of arabs and afghans living in caves who wipe their ass with a rock

how about america couldnt beat vietnamese rice paddy farmers

how about the 3% defeated the brits when they had the worlds strongest army and navy

kys you betacuck

>1 post

>wise old man

3rd world sand niggers still fighting in afghanistan

In one. Goodbye.

Sage. Some fuckin libertarian farmers forced the biggest military of their age of their land. The Vietcong dragged the US in war they could not win using outdated weapons, tunnels and bamboo sticks smeared with Shit until the US Just gave Up. The afghans dragged the Drones-And-Tanks™ biggest army of the World into a decade Long war of attrition.
SAGE
A
G
E

Just as soon as we finish up making peace in the Middle East.

A field of strawmen
See

Man, if you overlayed a map of the % of the black population per state over this I'd be racist.

It will never be the Army which will be the instrument of domenstic oppression. They do shit over seas to foreigners. They aren't conditioned to turn against the citizenry.

That role belongs to the police. They ARE very well conditioned to do this by decades of "the war on drugs" etc. They have a very "us versus them" mentality now that is perfect.

I realized this during the era of Occupy Wall Street and the rise of the Tea Party at the same time. The openly armed Tea Party people never got fucked with.

The unarmed Occupy got their teeth kicked in. The capability and willingness to fight back (as a last resort of necessity) goes a long way to deter abuse/violence against them.

So listen up - I don't care what wing you may be on(including none at all like me) - get armed.

Also note that if things go all to shit, pitch forks don't work when the mansion security detail has semiautomatic weapons. The puppetmasters though are made of flesh and blood.

No I don't advocate violence. I advocate preparation in case you have no choice. Prepare to defend your fucking self and those you care about. And I hope all that preparation goes to waste, but unwarranted optimism isn't a luxury we have anymore.

since when can cattle talk?

You're a shill and we need bigger guns. Recreational nukes now!

tee bee ech that sounds like an argument for civilian MANPADS ownership

This

If anybody's first thought to seeing OP's image wasn't "I am weeping. Weeping with laughter", then you need to lurk more.