ITT: Sup Forums writes a letter to Princess Celestia about the magic of friendship 2 words at a time

Dear Celestia,

horse pussy

today I

Today I..

Has never

killed Stalin

Tasted so

Many jews

Six million

Niggers

Dead jews

CATHY'S CLOWN

princess molestia

Nanomachines son

Armenian what?

ALBANIAN FUEL

but thankfully

Did nothing wrong

WE WUZ

zigger cock

PONIE KANGZ

Jewish faggot cocksucker son of a bitch

penis accident

gaping anus

will miss

Hitler did

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT

The American model – democracy – must be regarded as a historical error, economically as well as morally. Democracy promotes shortsightedness, capital waste, irresponsibility, and moral relativism. It leads to permanent compulsory income and wealth redistribution and legal uncertainty. It is counterproductive. It promotes demagoguery and egalitarianism. It is aggressive and potentially totalitarian internally, vis-à-vis its own population, as well as externally. In sum, it leads to a dramatic growth of state power, as manifested by the amount of parasitically – by means of taxation and expropriation – appropriated government income and wealth in relation to the amount of productively – through market exchange – acquired private income and wealth, and by the range and invasiveness of state legislation. Democracy is doomed to collapse, just as Soviet communism was doomed to collapse.

Dear Celstia, horse pussy today I Today I... Has never killed Stalin Tasted so Many jews Six million Niggers Dead jews CATHY'S CLOWN princess molestia Nanomachines son Armenian what? ALBANIAN FUEL but thankfully Did nothing wrong WE WUZ zigger cock PONIE KANGS Jewish faggot penis accident gaping anus will miss hitler did BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT The American

Dubs signs it.

Natsoc is

Ben Garrison

George Zimmerman

Ben Garrison

who else but Donald trump?

Trumplestia

George Soros

Hoof-Herrpone Cloppe

Winrar

Winrar.jpg

winer

>site is on maintenance
test

someone give me the email of a mod

[email protected]

>Dear Celstia, horse pussy today I Today I... Has never killed Stalin Tasted so Many jews Six million Niggers Dead jews CATHY'S CLOWN princess molestia Nanomachines son Armenian what? ALBANIAN FUEL but thankfully Did nothing wrong WE WUZ zigger cock PONIE KANGS Jewish faggot penis accident gaping anus will miss hitler did BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT The American

Trips + picture attaches file

forgot pic

Friendship truly is magic, my friends

Do dub dubs count?

I sure hope they do

>Trips + picture attaches file
>Do dubs count?

but these are dub dubs user

Dubs are dubs
WE HAVE A WINNER

Welp, winrar

Quality.

noice

Bumping

I'm sure she'll be pleased to see what a community of reasonable, level headed people managed to create by working together.