HITLER WAS JEW AGENT

HITLER RUINED WHITE EUROPE. HE MADE FACE FLAG AND CREATED ISRAEL.

HITLER IS RACE TRAITOR.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Central
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Adolf JACOB Hitler"

Youre a retarded Russian. Nothing wrong with Israel existing unless you're a white supremacist.

Whats your angle, freak? You know Nazi Germany banned Jewish names.

Listen Ivan, you drunken pimp. Jews escaped your pogroms and Israel exists and will continue to exist. Am Yisrael Chai and Free Chechnya.

>Nothing wrong with Israel existing unless you're a white supremacist.
Actually, white supremacist see Israel as a sort of holy grail in the ethnic nationalism and ethno state arena. Israel and its desire to stay a Jewish state proves that an ethno state works and is required to protect ethnic purity.

Nonsense. Johann Von Leers supported Nasser, Francois Genoud supported the Palestinians, neo-Nazis helped orchestrate the Munich Massacre. You're wrong.

NAZI Germany

Jews are getting arrest on a regular basis trying to keep Jewish Israelis from dating non-Jewish arabs.

Israel is Hitlers ethno nationalistic wet dream.

Kill yourself you pussy.

>face flag

HITLER WASNT ETHNONATIONALIST YOU SUBVERSIVE JEWS

Again Hitler wanted a Aryan Europe. No proof he wanted an Aryan World.

>T.SLAV SPEAK

Israel has NO RIGHT to exist.

This is a new conspiracy theory. So how exactly did Hitler create Israel when the nation was being set up before he took power? Plus how did he orchestrate for the surrounding nations to fail in 'The Catastrophe' in 1948?

Jews are in the land legitimately. All the fucking South African LARPERS are imperialists.

t. Schlomo Rubleberg

big if true

America has no right to exist.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Fuck off Jay. You're a piece of shit. Go suck on some foreskins.

not an argument kike.

Russians are scum. Drunken thugs. In the 1890s when Jews were fleeing them, and today in England.

The Nazi/Hitler fanboys still haven't figued this out.

Nor was your comment.

Fuck hitler

Not an argument. Hitler arrested Rothschilds and closed his central bank. He wasn't a Jew agent. Israel has no right to exist.

Again, Jews bought the land. You stole it from the Indians.

America has no right to exist.

I fucking love Sup Forums

Hitler wanted a judenrein Europe. Not a judenrein world. He wasn't a swine like you guys.

Shalom Achi.

שלום לכל היהודים כאן. הם ממש מתעצבנים ככותבים בעברית

No it belongs to us because we bought it, farmed it and built it.

Yeah, thanks for cleaning up Palestine!!!!!!

Ani Lo Yodeya Ivrit.

you faggots still don't seem to understand that the nazis' definition for "juden" was 3 out of 4 ethnic+practicing grandparents
contemporaneously, he was considerably less racist than democrats in the US

Nope. In the 1890s, we were buying pieces of desert. You were butchering Sioux in the Midwest.

Back to Europe, Cleetus.

No, you don't seem to understand you have no say in this. It will become Palestine whether you want it to or not.

Ok

Hitler and the Nazis were a Jesuit scheme to destroy any hope of national states and world colonies. He was the puppet they need to demonize and it worked so far. The jews are just a tool, the roman Empire still lives, the root of all evil in this current paradigm in in ROME, it´s called the Vatican, and in ancient times Rome has Caesers, now they are called POPES. THIS IS THE REDDEST OF THE PILLS MY FRIENDS. Im sorry, i used to be on the Hitler was right train too.

You might not want to accept it because your mind is clouded with hate but white supremacist and Zionist share a common goals.

I am a pro-Zionist Anti-Semitic White Nationalist. I do NOT like Jews at all but agree that Israel belongs to the Jews and support their right to their own land as I do for all whites. That also means I agree with black nationalist and their desire for their own lands in Africa.

Israel is the current working model for an ethno state we all so much desire.

Can't wait for the day when Iran nukes the shit out of Tel Aviv l0l.

>bought from who?

Who care about Hitler? Hitler lost.

It all about the Templars my friends. It´s all a giant MAfia running the world for centuries...

Too bad neo-Nazis don't believe that.

From Muslim landlords.

And can you wait for when israel iron domes the nuke and bukes iran back?

This makes 0 sense because Hitler banned the jewish central banks and rid Germany from judeo-bolshevism. This just seems to work against the kikes. Jews couldve made much more money and had Hitler not been in their way.

Well we'll stop that.

But your Boers are getting culled right now.

>Shaking at the thought of "muh promised land" being nuked he can't even spell nuke right

We all know the true aryans will come out on top. Because you retards couldnt even beat Hezbollah lmao

hooktube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs

No, no. That's propaganda. We bought pieces of fucking desert.

Remember that time you guys literally murdered an entire continent?

Hello muhammad, how's your goat wife doin?

You know im right the only point you have is speling mistakes
Pathetic

>goys don't use facts, so they lose everytime

Lol

Average jew =/= elite jews
Israel was being built. The “Bogs” needed to convince the middle, upper class jews who were used to comfortable living in Europe to move to a fucking desert. How else would they do it?
Hitler might have been a puppet. We have to consider it a possibility.

Well im going. Bye goys

Neo-Nazi are not White Nationalist/White Supremacist/Entho Nationalist.

We believe in every ethnic group should have their place and Israel is for the Jews, Africa is for the blacks, Asian is for the Asians, and so on.

Only you Israel haters want to diversify Israel.

Hello Shekelstein, how's cutting skin of your newborn's cock and suckin the blood doin?

Here's a redpill most people keep under their tongue and spit out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Central

> (OP)
>
>Youre a retarded Russian. Nothing wrong with Israel existing unless you're a white supremacist.
What about a if you're a Palestinian?
Or a black person?
Israel is litteraly a racist terrorist state.

>Israel is litteraly a racist terrorist state.
Are you saying Israel is NOT a liberal, progressive, and diverse Democracy?! What makes you say that?

he's also pretty fucking dead, man

>"You guys"
>Looks at flag

It's a very, very small percentage of circumcisions in which that occurs. #notalljews

t. butt blastedd ruskie

Adolph Hitler was the man against time, the greatest European of all times.

And America belongs to the American Indians.

Hitler was E-M35 a known y-chromosome that is common among Ashkenazi Jews. Hitler's Father was a bastard. It is speculated that Hitler's grandmother got pregnant while being a maid for a wealthy Jewish family.

South Africa was a racist terror state and everyone is LARPing for them.

I really wouldn't doubt it. NEVER underestimate the jews.

no my friend, because those "jews" were financing both sides of the war from the beggining. The ruling elite sacrificed the regular jew to create a Demon from the white european nationalist leader and to victimize the jews so much that Israel and the beggining of the middle eastern genocide could begin. It was a plan from the start, my only doubt is: Was Hitler on it, or just used all along?

Im posting the same image again, i think it s quite clear.

Not every jewish person had a relative that died in ((((muh holocaust)))) #notalljews

I'm mixed American and mixed (((tribesman)))

If Hitler was Jewish why did he murder ((((6 Million))) of them?
Check mate

Be they lost just like the Muslims did when they were kicked out of Israel and the land was given to the Jews after WWII.

There are winners and loser in life and Indians lost just like Hillary in 2016.

Jews are the white man's greatest ally. They help us identify our weaknesses and push us to be stronger and achieve greater unity.

He send them to other planet to make them live in peace and conquer world after making alliance with aliens

So you are admitting to be a Jew? What are you going on about?!

Nope. Hitler was a Jew.

Nah. We bought the land peacefully in the 1890s while you committed the Wounded Knee Massacre.

>FACE FLAG
Stupid Ivan, that's his moustache.

Nah. You niggers are only allowed to stay by the good graces of what remains of the world community that give a shit about you and cares enough to give you funds. You know as well as I do if the US decided to drop your asses it would be over.

You have too many enemies who are looking to do more than Hitler could have ever dreamed to be making as many enemies as you do but one day the US will get tired of you and shit will hit the fan.

Nah boyo, we run the US and Canada. That's how continued AID is forthcoming.

sage

> (You)
>>Israel is litteraly a racist terrorist state.
>Are you saying Israel is NOT a liberal, progressive, and diverse Democracy?! What makes you say that?

Again. Half the people here shill for apartheid south africa.

This, never got why people say the Jews needed the holocaust to create Israel, not even America aided the Jews in the '48 war, it literally was a miracle they won and weren't driven into the sea by the Arab horde.

Actually it was Britians jewish bankers that wanted war, the west had no right to involve themselves. Germany has always been the gate keepers of Europe so war with the soviets was inevitable. Yet Brtian was pushed into the war and lost their worldy empire to payback the banks for their unnecessary war. Now the gates are open and they can feel it all the way in their little british towns. Germany wouldve dealt with the arabic and slavic invasion as always and the west would be free to prosper. Instead it's now the wests problem to deal with communism and muslims since Germany is an open border now.

You know what Fake news means right?