youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iajo1yQsyWI
guns.com/2017/10/31/share-act-could-drop-suppressor-deregulation-target-bump-stocks/
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/T7f4j)
archive.is/hyczT)
archive.is/RCGON)
archive.is/AuOyf)
archive.is/LrBsr)
archive.is/xxs8p)
truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrIoe8ZQdVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't Britain just fuck off from EU already

I'm so excited for the press briefing I just dropped a papadopoulos

What's the holdup on those other sealed indictments?

Just because you can see the affects of advertising doesn't mean you are not effected by it
But it does mean we can see past it and see what the possibilities are.

presser starting soon

Random question: do you live in Kansas City

link

AWOOndy's

As said, OP will get something to eat. Pick a new baker if i am not back by 277

So were Podesta's tweets triggered by Trump's tweets?

DT: The biggest story yesterday, the one that has the Dems in a dither, is Podesta running from his firm. What he know about Crooked Dems is....
....earth shattering. He and his brother could Drain The Swamp, which would be yet another campaign promise fulfilled. Fake News weak!

this is one of my fave webms

Consumer confidence rose to 125.9 in October, according to the Conference Board.
The rating is at the highest level since December 2000.
This accounts for Americans' views of current economic conditions and their expectations for the next six months.

KEKED DOT COM

CALL YOUR REPS

guns.com/2017/10/31/share-act-could-drop-suppressor-deregulation-target-bump-stocks/

DONT LET THE RINOS SNEAK GUN CONTROL IN DURING A REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION

Get ready for the real happening

there was spooky shit going down in the last bread.
>pizza
>coathangers
>stuff about democracy.

SPPOKY

i can't believe its almost been a year. i wonder if we'll get to blare "never come down" to commemorate the anniversary of the greatest ass kicking in the history of the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

>thinking hiding the spoopy skellingtons can shield you from them
Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

sauce?

How do I cure the milf fetish

Thanks.

>Should go as 'Teacher from the Black Lagoon' next year

>its another "no one believed me when i said mueller was a trump plant" episode
fuck you guys
checked

Don't forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

A poopoopeepeelos

Blow a hard fat load to a busy milf.

What level of double cross are we on

More like hot covfefe pot edition

Oh fuck off. M is Swamp. Look under which times he worked and worked long and what he worked on and who he worked on and now contrast it to same exact questions about present moment.

Don’t know who this Greek kike is. Wanted to get us to meet with Russians, Manafort said no!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>U.S. President Donald Trump ordered the unveiling of 2,800 documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy (archive.is/T7f4j)
>Trump has declared a nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioids crisis (archive.is/hyczT)
>The American economy grew at a 3 percent rate in the third quarter of 2017, continuing to expand after posting an impressive 3.1 percent growth rate in the second quarter (archive.is/RCGON)
>Lawyer for FBI Informant: Clintons Engaged in 'On-the-Record Quid Pro Quo' (archive.is/AuOyf)
>United States forces have captured Mustafa al-Imam in Libya, who played a large part in the Benghazi attacks (archive.is/LrBsr)
>Consumer confidence rose to 125.9 in October, the highest level in 17 years (archive.is/xxs8p)

its too spooky in here im almost too scared to post

KELLY NO!!!!

They are going to try and claim Drumpf is persecuting them (oy vey) but it wont work because Mueller is totally independent

>What's the holdup on those other sealed indictments?

Getting Manafort to roll on Tony Podesta and that Mercury whatsit. I hear the other sealed ones are referred to as A and B. Go figure.

Substantial and trips verify!

>ywn get dressed up for Halloween to take the kids out trick-or-treating with Heather before coming home, putting the children to bed, and watching her put on her crotchless Wonder Woman costume for her Superman
The streets will run red with kike blood for this transgression.

They can never leave

Gotta love a woman with a steady job

sleep with one.

The numbers Mason!

Well, why?

truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/

Yes, truepundit has a few legit FBI sources

If this were true why hasn't they already been indicted?
Why wait?

Wtf is the rino's problem?

We'll find out for certain soon if Mueller is redeemable

why doesn't the media celebrate Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a strong female role model? Or Kelly Anne?

And I'll eat you when you return!

I still remember election night with you lads. I've never felt such joy in my life.

Who and why do I care? Also is this person reporting on cafeteria drama? Is this a fucking 90s Disney channel show?

>implying the civil war wasnt over the right of state under the 10th amendment

Cuz this exposes the fags recruitment/reproduction techniques.

Sup Forums's Spooky Halloween: The Sup Forums Chronicles

youtube.com/watch?v=rrIoe8ZQdVQ

>Could it be because he molested a 14-year-old? NAAAAAH it must be because he's gay! Fucking homophobes!

Thanks Kek, but we need Fox to report it before I buy it

>trump supports aren't viol-

If you get it wrong the first time they are gone, no second chances.

"Associates"

fuck dad, why didnt you care for my gifts to you? ;_;

This is literally how war is defined by Clausewitz and liberals are too retarded to understand it

Mueller, Comey & Obama are to be spared. Clintons, Podestas, Lynch, Holder & DWS are going to burn.

Check em.

All the concern trolling about Kelly seems unfounded, every time the guy says something it's almost always good.

>lack of compromise
is that just a definition of a civil war?

Ah it was great I came so hard

The reference to Papadopoulos’ status is found in a court filing submitted by prosecutors asking a federal judge to seal court filings in the case on the basis that “premature disclosure” of his arrest “would significantly undermine his ability to serve as a proactive cooperator.”

The website Hot Air explored the meaning of the term, and pointed to a 2001 federal court case which explained that “proactive cooperation is generally understood to mean that the defendant will engage in some type of undercover work on behalf of the Government, such as wearing a wire and/or meeting face to face with persons suspected of involvement in criminal activity.”

At a plea hearing held on Oct. 5, Aaron Zelinsky, a prosecutor in the Office of the Special Counsel, shed light on Papadopoulos’ cooperation. Zelinsky said that at Papadopoulos’ sentencing, prosecutors would make note of his “efforts to cooperate with the Government” as long as he continued “to meet with and provide information to the Government on request.”

Papadopoulos was arrested on July 27 on charges that he lied to FBI agents during a Jan. 27 interview. Agents met with Papadopoulos as part of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

As part of his plea deal, Papadopoulos acknowledged that he lied to agents during that meeting about his interactions with three Russian nationals. Papadopoulos initially claimed that he knew the Russians prior to joining the Trump campaign on March 6, 2016. But investigators obtained Papadopoulos’ emails and social media exchanges, which showed that he was lying.

Papadopoulos discussed arranging meetings between Russian government officials and the Trump campaign. One of Papadopoulos’ contacts, a London-based professor, also told him in April that the Russian government had obtained “thousands” of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

>Trump mocks John during the UN summit in Italy saying how everyone was talking about him
>He flips out
>Alex makes a video unrelated to Pizzagate but about his brother
>He loses it and spouts how he spreading the Pizzagate conspiracy
>More info coming out that Hillary met with Tony before the news broke out that he under the probe
>Tucker's source is turning out right each passing day and Tony even threatening him
I love watching these two finally getting fucked in the ass.

Because they want to drop it when they can also indict company A, which was run by a neocuck jebhead. He probably wants to do it absolutely right as there is no second chance.

Donald Trump more like Glingold Blumpf
Hes got more in his closet then my gurls got in her trunk
I make sick rhymes for days so no cryin if your stumped
And i forgot to mention at the top FUCK BLUMPF

>pic
?

You can't escape it, but better than an anthony weiner style fetish

They're "neo-conservatives". The only thing they care about conserving are corporate wealth, the Civil Rights Act, and gay marriage.

They only pander to actual conservatives in order to get elected. Hopefully Trump and Bannon can totally reclaim the Republican party.

Thanks leaf.

>How do I cure the milf fetish
you can't cure something isn't an illness lul
all seriousness though, youll never not yearn for a motherly feminine woman until you get a woman your age with the personality qualities of a milf (feminine, motherly, wholesome, submissive, wants children etc)
delet this

Reroll for spooky skeleton

Yeah but at this point Podestas are alerted. Why charged Manafort if you are not ready to charge Podesta? Or does writing these things up take longer than I expect

what

Atoot.
Are the media just asking the punters for the facts now...?

BTFO!

>Papadopoulos initially claimed that he knew the Russians prior to joining the Trump campaign on March 6, 2016. But investigators obtained Papadopoulos’ emails and social media exchanges, which showed that he was lying.

He didn't know Ruskies before the campaign, but got to know them during it.

Ok., Why would he lie about that

>Vans Off The Walls

Either a lying retard or a retarded mole; Perhaps both

If you go after big fish, you need a big boat and a lot of equipment. Can't just whip out the ole angler junior and catch a 500lbs tuna.

Ron Hosko, a former assistant director of the FBI’s criminal division, says that it is possible that Papadopoulos wore a wire as part of his cooperation agreement.

“I think it’s a fair assessment that it means Mueller and Co. might have been working with [Papadopoulos] to engage other subjects in conversation along the lines suggested in the article,” said Hosko, referring to the Hot Air article which discussed the possibility of Papadopoulos wearing a wire.

Recordings of Papadopoulos’ conversations could have then been used to approach additional subjects.

On CNN, legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said that the government’s disclosure strongly suggests that Papadopoulos was wearing a wire or recording conversations with Trump associates.

“What this says to me is that Papadopoulos between July and October was wearing a wire. He was recording conversations secretly with people who are subjects and targets of this investigation,” he said, adding that “that’s the only reasonable explanation of what’s in those court papers.”

“If he was wearing a wire, this summer and fall, think about that, just weeks ago, that is a whole new chapter of possibilities in this investigation and potentially a very, very big deal.”

24 hours from now Skippy and Chunky will either be in custody or dead.

cia nigger
i fucking hate this world

To shield the campaign/Trump.

Bam off the Wall. Waxhaw North Carolina July 1st 2011.

delete this right now please

Bakas

Bump. If you're aware of ads or don't watch TV at all (yours truly) and you get your news and fun from YouTube or Netflix I always skip or ignore them.

Apparently something about statute of limitations on some of the taxes? But still

Literally me but better looking.

How big we talkin?

goddamn she's beautiful

Because he got catfished and was ashamed

I know, I know, ***polls***

me in the middle.