Blacks

>blacks
>people

KEK

>the oldest anatomically moderns human remains that have been found were found in africa
>Therefor Africa is the birthplace of mankind

>The oldest anatomically modern human remains that have been found were found in Europe
>Therefor Europe is the birthplace of mankind

Sounds like the same childish error in logic, desu

What if it was somewhere in between?

what other metric would you use to pinpoint the birthplace of h.h. sapiens?

This. Fuck science. I mean the scientific method is important but science the industry is fraught with careerism and eminence and political correctness. I've learned to heavily temper my trust in it

>United states
>Birthplace of freedom
Who needs to know anything else

>Fuck science
I get what you're saying when you assert that the scientific community has become politicized , but when you say "fuck science" you sound ignorant af

>political correctness
don't confuse a few Emily Stakojewitz as representing academia as a whole, a many, many scientists are redpilled and too intelligent to fall for the new age mental leftness dogma

And if anything, it's modern media that pushes single studies as scientific facts, agencies like Cuckfeed and CNN doing the damage, not scientia itself

this nigga looks like Conan

>freedom of Jews to treat fat retards as cattle as hard as they want
>freedom of 0.2% of population to own the nation

FREEDUMZ... BURGUER STYLE.

It just seems futile to me to invest time and resources coming up with historical models for the human race based primarily on paleo/archaeological recoveries

Obviously you're not going to actually find the OLDEST anatomically modern human, and the timescales between the specimens that are dated are in the hundreds of thousands of years.

We'll probably never know exactly where we came from, and the chances that finding an old bone is going to tell us is next to zero, because there's probably always gunna be an older bone out there that we haven't tripped over yet.

The only useful way I can see to study that kind of history is through genetics, because ALL of the data is still around in the genome.

>jews personally control my life

Nice cop out, take some responsibility for yourself, you can do anything you put your mind to
>africans
>people

KEKKEKEKEKKE

You can't say fuck science. You just gotta reclaim it from the marxist hands. True science is politically incorrect. Especially biology. It's the best way of redpilling fedoralords.

It is futile user, but that's the entire point of anthropology as a soft science

It's completely useless, it's just there as an abstract

>yfw cymmeria was real place and Conan was a historical character

>no source
>no proof

sure stormweenie

t. Ahmed bal Goatsniffer

That's a German nane

I'm German, his kind does not represent the Hoch Deutsche of old

walked over to buddies house in EU
>died

Intelligent mankind

Bipedal homonins going back 7 million years are found in Africa, pre-humanoids.

Oh shit out of Africa theory is BTFO

maybe not basing everything off of 1 set of remains would be a good start

They're still human. Just another branch of us. Contrary to what "race realists" claim, human populations all have certain traits.

Species mixed

COME HOME BLACK MAN

They are seperate species.

Technically we're "just another branch" of apes. It's a fairly meaningless statement.

Sub species.

Whites and blacks have no us, disgusting gobirinos are a different species.

no ones basing anything

it's a singular find

no one claimed otherwise
>blacks
>human

KEK

Nooooooo nooooo nooo it can't be true!! It was proved SCIENTIFICALLY!!!!

Drown it.

If you believe negro are same species i invite you to live in africa

Of course it wasn't and Europeans surely didn't evolve from monkys

All furtile humans can breed to produce fertile offspring, therefore we are all one species
The lack of a barrier to human migration, culture and mating behaviours indicates we are not subspecies

Species has a particular definition scientifically. That being two individuals that can mate and produce viable offspring. This means we are the same species. This does not mean you have to like them.

That's the definition of species. Sub species is the next step down and ablity to mate has nothing to do with the distinction.

>Sub species
>common way to decide is that organisms belonging to different subspecies of the same species are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring, but they do not usually interbreed in nature due to geographic isolation, sexual selection, or other factors.

like I said

You said that this shows there are no human subspecies, which is not the case.