PROUD BLACK MAN RUINS Sup Forums

you people use africa as an example of black inferiority? look at the natural disadvantages of the geography of africa. we have a constant threat of famine, draught, disease and wildlife. also, it's true that africans have been much slower to advance compared to asians and europeans, BUT this is again because of geography, it's either desert or jungle in africa, it may be a diamond rich continent but accessing those diamonds is very difficult, especially when you dont have the tools. simply put, africa didn't develop as fast due to environment, even then though, ancient egypt was an early civilisation of blacks, was it not?

literally none of you are able to give a detailed rebuttal of what i have just said, not a single person on here, fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sub-Saharan Africa is home to nearly half of the world's uncultivated land.

i can tell im just going to get some info pictures spammed as a reply but none of you are actually going to be able to type out a genuine response refuting any of this, not one of you whiteys have the brain power to debate my original post.

You're right. It's sort of like matchmaking in Dark Souls, but with IQ instead of SL.

White people turned South Africa into a rich, prosperous country. Then blacks ruined it when they were given power.

>all bait no hook
saged if we're being quite honest with each other family member

this is a lie, they stole from us wtf, history shows when we actually leave africa we end up being kings and queens, we are the original humans, not you mutants

How about european winters and food not falling into your lap from a tree?

of course you'll 'sage' because you can't refute any of this, moron, anyone who doesn't agree with you is baiting lol dumbass cracka

Everything youve said is the fault of africans being unable to adapt. Africa is resource rich area, the problem is africans not geography. You clearly know nothing about african farming if you think its just jungle and land. There is 100's of miles of fertile land to use, just noone to use it for its potential, again africans cant farm very efficiently. Also dont use egypt as an attempt as black success, they werent 'black'. Inb4 bait

>you people use africa as an example of black inferiority? look at the natural disadvantages of the geography of africa. we have a constant threat of famine, draught, disease and wildlife.

uhm and Mid Europe is better? In Europe you starved if you don't stock up food and you need agriculture.

Harsh enviroment means evolutinary pressure.
The only half way high cultueres in Sub Sahara Africa were in the East, Abyssinia. Because they needed a certain level of organisation to survive the dry climate.

In Central and West Africa there is lots of jungle. A very rich enviroment with constant supply of food.

>constant threat of famine, draught, disease and wildlife

That's what happens when you're a nigger and don't work or do anything to protect yourself from the forces of nature. How hard is it to store dried food reserves, or alternatively, just trade with neighbouring lands?

who /civilized world/ here

>ancient egypt was an early civilisation of blacks, was it not?

Nope. I don't have anything against black people, just those who make assumptions not backed by facts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W8-qv3m_vc

I have

You niggers are subhuman actually.

Abo reportin in

Explain how Zimbabwe went from exporting food to the entire continent to being unable to feed its own people after seizing white's farmland

WE

india should be a complete flaming red zone

>The only half way high cultueres in Sub Sahara Africa were in the East, Abyssinia. Because they needed a certain level of organisation to survive the dry climate.
what do you mean "half way high cultures", what does that mean?

WUZ

>simply put, africa didn't develop as fast due to environment, even then though, ancient egypt was an early civilisation of blacks, was it not?

I really don't care what the ancient egypts were but they were not sub saharan.
If you look at other tribes and ethnies in northern africa you see they aren't black. Their skin rather look kinda brazilian or arab. Because they are nearer to equator then Europeans but not as near as Congo people for example.

Why were the Aztecs and Mayans so successful with agriculture? Even going to the point to create artificial islands in the swamp for more fields, basically same if not worse environmentally and geographically

I know it's bait, but I can't resist.

>Famine
Wholly man-made, completely the fault of the people who live there
>Drought, disease and wildlife
Literally no different than anywhere else in the world
>Desert and Jungle
Make up less than half of Africa.

Africa is literally the most fertile, resource-rich area on the planet. It's pretty much the closest thing to the Garden of Eden on Earth. If anything, the 'geography' of Africa is so nice and cushy that the native population wasn't forced to adapt and improve, remaining in a childlike state while the rest of humanity grew up as a species.

>look at the natural disadvantages of the geography of africa
And consider that you are so "disadvantaged" that civilized nations colonized your continent because of its wealth of resources. Famine, draught, and disease are all products of poor agricultural practices, assuming any African nation actually lived long enough to start a successful farming system. Aren't several African nations begging white farmers to return to solve just that problem? Ah shit, I fell for a bait post again, didn't I? What are you trying to slide? Polite sage

TRUMP TO DESTROY AND INVADE AFRICA:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

Probably cultures that have risen above such practices as picking each other's assholes or wrapping their penises around sticks and pulling.

Do you remember when Rhodesia was the breadbasket of Africa when whites were in power?
I sure do.

Nubians were literally hunted for sport you stupid nigger. Pharaohs and the general population loathed there very existence.

Have you ever actually been to rural Africa. The land is some of the most fertile in the world. Niggers just cant grasp effective farming. Look at Zimbabwe kicked all the white farmers, than food shortages.

you guys are just fucking racist, we were literally kings and uqeens, you pinkies ain't shit, you just steal our music and land, race of thieves, you couldn't last a second on this planet without us, we made you

Africa's problem was that it's Easy mode. People didn't have to learn agriculture when food just falls to your lap every day. Nowadays white people help Africans because they think racial differences are just skin deep, this is the biggest mistake in human history

ok high culture then.
I somehow saw it through my Western eyes because they had not buildings like pic related no pun

The abyssinian emperor's title was Negus Negest btw desu senpai. I'm not trolling

Then leave the white countries, duh.
Why blacks keep living in USA and Europe if what you say is the case?

What are you talking about? Y'all have wild game everywhere and lands are fertile (subsaharan Africa).

STFU and get your own culture!

no the abyssinian Empire was more than that. It also lasted very long from BC til 19h century. But I don't know much about, I guess it was maybe similar to ottoman empire

>you just steal our music and land
Don't you have the strength to defend it?
>you couldn't last a second on this planet without us
There's several thousand years of recorded history that says otherwise.
>we made you
No, no, you're confused. We Own(ed) You

Also,
>we were literally kings and uqeens
Everyone say it with me, WE

Dumb Nigger, Africa has the most Resources of all Continents. Goats are for milking, not for fucking.

If we would swap the european People with the african, Africa would be Worldpower Nr.1 in 20 Years, and Europe would be, well, Africa today.

Leave then...
Just as I thought

>look at the natural disadvantages of the geography of africa.

OP IS A NIGGER

HE'S NOT TROLLING, HE'S ACTUALLY THAT STUPID

... AFRICA HAS THE MOST RESOURCE RICH PLACES ON EARTH

BUT THEY ARE FAR TOO STUPID TO USE THEIR RESOURCES TO MAKE ANYTHING

EUROPE AND RUSSIA ARE COLD

I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME DUMB AFRICANS TRY TO SURVIVE IN FINLAND

WHERE THERE IS 8 FEET OF SNOW ON THE GROUND AND YOU GET 3 HOURS OF SUNLIGHT DURING THE WINTER

WHITE PEOPLE SURVIVED AND THRIVED THERE BECAUSE WE ARE SMART

A CHIMPANZEE CAN SURVIVE IN AFRICA, THERE IS SO MUCH FOOD, FRUITS AND FISH AND GAME TO HUNT

YOU HAVE TO BE SMARTER TO SURVIVE IN COLD PLACES

NGGS ARE STUPID

>ancient egypt was an early civilisation of blacks, was it not?

It was not. Stop stealing other people's shit, nigger!

WUZ

2/10
Has potential, needs more white oppression

BUT MUH HISTORY TEXTBOOK SAID ZEBRAS CANT BE DOMESTICATED

>we have a constant threat of famine, draught, disease and wildlife.
Open up a history book, search for european middle ages. The difference is: africans depend on whites to solve their problems rather than thinking on their own. If its not whites, its asians. But africans never learned how to be progressive and adapt at all

>you people

Whoa whoa whoa hol up, whatchu mean "You People"

cause pinkie owes us for enslaving, raping us etc, we here for reparations then when yall gone we just gonna go back to the motherland and create another egypt and be kings and uqeens again, seriously where the fck would you be without us anyway, think of all the important black people and how much we have contributed to the us and europe, neil degrass tysun, barack obamar etc

Then you owe us for invading Euvrope
And also the Ottoman Slave trade
Well the arab slave trade that unlike the atlantic its still ongoing

Oh my god that rat is adorable.

I wish GRID had panned out. I bet the shitposting of today would've been way better if it had.

can africans stop killing and raping each other?
why do they need child soldiers?

africans never domesticated animals, you would think they would have domesticated a hyena and bred it into a more docile creature, much like europeans who domesticated the wolf and watered it down to the modern dogs you see today.

Getting better

Lol, then leave already, you got free education and welfare, now go home, kek.

Think of a black scientist that isnt in the 2000 or 1900
And try and not dismiss it as looool dumb cracka cracka cracka cracka bix kook

>it's true that africans have been much slower to advance compared to asians and europeans, BUT this is again because of geography, it's either desert or jungle in africa

Right, meanwhile African has 60% of the globes arable land, or does that go against your narrative, sweetie?

Inb4 op is a dumb nigger that will not respond therefore proving my point

>you would think they would have domesticated a hyena and bred it into a more docile creature

Egyptians tried but then decided to just force feed them and eat them.

Hyena must be delicious, I guess,

fucking hell nigger
egyptians and sub-saharan nogs are different species.
there is also lots of farm land that niggers never developed because they are retarded animals. whites came in and made farms, turned rhodesia into the breadbasket of africa.
w/ avg IQ below 70 sub-saharan niggers are for the most part just baboons.

Try again dumb nigger
How will you recover knowing that the dumb Christmas crackas are the real kangs

What is Australia you Africuck

it's not enough, you haven't paid enough, pay debts and stfu whilst we sit on welfare and take yo shit, you deserve it for raping us and enslaving us pinkie
blahblah, i can name tons, you just steal all our scientific findings like everything else and pass it off as your own, you literally cna't dispute that without making shit up, LIKE YYOU ALWAYS DO, YOU FCKING CRACKA ASS BITCH, pffft
i responded, pussy

>natural disadvantages of Africa
>some of the most fertile land in the world

Look at how OP nig doesnt respond to my posts
Truly beffiting of a kang, just put his fingers on his ears pretending he didnt hear that

Well mesopotamia had all of the above threats and they became the cradle of human civilization, i don't understand why niggers are constantly making excuses to make up for their stupidity and laziness.

>muh africans have constant threat of famine
Do you even know what fucking winter is you inbred retard? Europeans had literal fucking sheets of ice over their farmlands every fucking year, what threat of famine do you monkeys have again? forgetting to plant crops? not knowing how fucking farming works?
>disease
Yeah, because europe is completely devoid of diseases.
>Draught
Our water literally used to fucking freeze every year for 2 months, kind of hard to drink water when it's fucking solid, do you guys not know how rivers work or something?
>and wildlife
Wow you have fucking lions, congratulations, when's the last time you heard a european bitch about having fucking Wolves fucking up their society, Australians live in what is basically fucking literal hell and they're doing fine.
>It's either desert or jungle in africa
unless you count the plains and lowlands and deltas and forests
>Egypt was blacks
No, egypt were fucking sumerians (I.E. Persian indo aryans, muzzies before they became inbred retards because of islam)
6/10 b8 made me post

Ooga booga

i just responded you blind ass cracka, i guess your mutant genes are impairing your eyesight, neil degrass tysun, boom there is one right off the top of my head, easy, ben carson or something, he is a brain surgeon, idiot you're not smarter than a brain surgeon dumb fuk

OP is a dumb nigger user.

>
>it's not enough, you haven't paid enough, pay debts and stfu whilst we sit on welfare and take yo shit, you deserve it for raping us and enslaving us pinkie
> (You)
>blahblah, i can name tons, you just steal all our scientific findings like everything else and pass it off as your own, you literally cna't dispute that without making shit up, LIKE YYOU ALWAYS DO, YOU FCKING CRACKA ASS BITCH, pffft
Name one
And before you say it no neither Gallileo nor Newton are black
Its Gallieo Gallilei not Galliooga Gallibooga
Also
>Using like in the begining of a sentence
Please learn proper gramatic rules or leave and never return
> (You)
>i responded, pussy
Finally what took you so loong Kangz n shieet

We

whatecer pussy we stealing yuor women lol

WUZ

I don't know the fuck you just said.I don't speak uggaa boogga my nigga booga sugga.

bumping black losers post. Bump.

My mutant genes are making me get A in maths
I heard maths is racist, is it because you are still figuring out how to do Quadratics?

Thank you guys, I enjoyed that thoroughly.

KANGZ
WE MADE ALL SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES AND RULED TEH GALAXY UNTIL WHITEY OPPRESSED US WITH THEIR WEAPONS THEY CALLED THE "POINTY STICK"

Silly whitey me smart ape man.

>In4 OP dumb nigger doesnt respond
Because he is too busy attending his brother, sorry his brothas

MY SIDES PLEASE STOP

"safe"

>you people use africa as an example of black inferiority?

Crime statistics also work well.

I'm sorry but there is a shit ton of arable land in Africa.
Look at Arabs. They're just a bit whiter than you, they ALL live in fucking deserts, they're pretty dumb and aggressive and backwards but they had learned the agriculture a long time ago and they're not starving, even with all the wars going on.

Yes because Europe is so hospitable, with its freezing winters and all.
Fucking idiot.

>Proud black man ruins Sup Forums
More like
>Dumb nigger somehow got lost looking for black twitter and gets shat on every annon worth his salt

I literally just copy and pasted the OP from YouTube, I saw from some nigger who was chimping out in the comments section.

>Links Communist Soy Boy video
>Expects to be taken seriously

South Africa had little to no native inhabitants. There was only one African tribe within all of South Africa's borders. It was not stolen, it was free land.

Cmom OP are you done sucking your moomas tities now?
Here i talk your language
NIGGA YO DON' SUCK YO MOOMAS TITIES NOW, PLS RESPOND

It's the most resource rich country in the world you retarded nigger. 1000's of years and you still haven't gotten past making mud fucking huts or enslaving your own people! By the way, you wuz never kangz

>Can't refute anything
>WE WUZ KANGS
sage

Or do you prefer
MUH DUUP DA LIK LOOP DOOP DA DI DUP DA BIX MUH DIC MUHFUGGA

KANGZ