Is the reason Jews have not opened Poland's borders yet because they are just harmless idiots? I mean look at them...

Is the reason Jews have not opened Poland's borders yet because they are just harmless idiots? I mean look at them, they are barely human.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQs2QQk6YLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnvab8FQgBY
youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy5cJhA8V7M
youtube.com/watch?v=NcUmLIojmuk?t=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews love Poland for some reason. They have some special bond with slavs because jews are khazar slav mongrels

What do polish people eat?

this. also nice flag

poland is jewish, its their backup plan if israel fails

Holy shit. Are the Poles/V4 another jewish trick?

Yes. Poland and Lithuania are a jewish trick I think. Probably Belarus and Ukraine too.

This video unironically made me like Sup Forumsand more.

And will this vid make you hate it more?
youtube.com/watch?v=mnvab8FQgBY

youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk

They're less wealthy so they have to do with more shitty stuff and they're more bored. And of course there's Slav culture, and I think it's pretty neat actually. At least they do some fun stuff, who gives a shit some stuff gets fucked up.

Why are they playing mexican music in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy5cJhA8V7M

OY

Based on that video, they seem bro-tier as fuck.

And they have CASTLES. Bitches love castles.

Back in the days of the Commonwealth, Poland was the freest place for the Jews to live. They had their own communities and lived by their own laws. They weren't persecuted. As a result, about 3/4ths of the worlds entire Jewry eventually lived in Poland because of the lack of persecution. In Kosciuszko's Uprising, there was even a cavalry regiment of Jews fighting for Poland, the first non-guerrilla fighting unit of Jews since biblical times.

The good relations with the Jews ended after WWII. The Poles felt that the Jews had welcomed the commies in with open arms. Modern Jews accuse Poland of collaborating with the Germans in the Holocaust despite the Jews contemporary to the time saying that Poland did more than any other country to alleviate the Jewish suffering (check the Righteous Among Nations list).

youtube.com/watch?v=NcUmLIojmuk?t=76

VEY

BASED UNCONQUERED JEWS

lmao yeah fucking right, jews would be fucked with incessantly by the local populace, god forbid any jews settle in the countryside

Most polish people have partial jewish ancestry.

so what? most poles either are suspicous towards jews, HATE them (and blame polska's woes in the 20th century on them), or dont really have an opinion on them.