KEITH IS CALLING GEN. KELLY A WHORE

He's voilating terms of use.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/keith-olbermann-i-cant-stand-to-live-in-a-trump-building-anymore/2016/03/08/fc755896-e559-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html
youtu.be/bt9ZStmBp04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what to do anons!!

>axios
they are shilling this so hard it's laughable

Keith is literally insane, don't be ableist

john kelly is a based as fuck patriot

Keith will never get over the fact that DRUMPF used to be his landlord...

washingtonpost.com/opinions/keith-olbermann-i-cant-stand-to-live-in-a-trump-building-anymore/2016/03/08/fc755896-e559-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

He's a PEDOPHILE.

They get protected status on Twitter.

Robert E. Lee WAS an honorable man. You can read multiple musings of adversary, abolitionist, and eventual US President Ulysses S. Grant stating that fact. The US Military has never had anything but respect and reverence for Lee, I don't think a lot of retards these days realize that there was a very real chance of the South becoming an insurgency and terrorism hotbed. Confederate soldiers were preparing to either go into hiding in the countryside and carry out guerrilla warfare, or pretend to assimilate back into society while carrying out terrorist attacks as undercover cells.

The man who prevented that was Robert E. Lee, but sure let's all collectively call him a giant dickface out of historical context.

>When a middle-aged man uses naughty No No words to be edgy.

What would have to occur that would allow people like olberman to be hanged in public? How do we get there?

Wah!!! Keef Triggered us! REPORT REPORT. WE NEED OUR LITTLE BITCH SAFE SPACE!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA

it's time
youtu.be/bt9ZStmBp04

Report him like the commies did to roger stone

He's not wrong. No person with dignity currently supports Trump. And no person with dignity works with him. Instead of letting Trump sink the country, they're helping him run the country. They are OK with some manchild with a penis running the country.

I feel sick every time I read a globalists post

Did he delete it?

Why does every faggot post watch this anime?

should we gas all boku no hero academia watchers?

FUCKING WHITE MALE MISOGYNIST

>Did he delete it?

It was there 15mins a go. Prob got flagged and twitter removed it.

>Man
>Whore
Choose one

I've never seen a grown adult man act like such a fucking underaged twat on twitter. He makes Trump seem like a mature, composed politician on twitter

>whore
fucking misogynist piece of shit. Doesn't he know that it's 2017??

Being forced to follow your own rules sucks, doesn't it? Look at it this way, if you actually do follow your own rules for a change, you won't be a hypocrite anymore.

someone post a link to the tweet
lets mass report it
no more double standards