Why do you Trump supporters have to ruin everything?

Why do you Trump supporters have to ruin everything?
You can't just let people punch Nazis in peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
pcgamer.com/steam-needs-better-tools-to-deal-with-toxic-users/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_F_0o89E8WU
youtube.com/watch?v=SXB7vlBl_Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums faggots get triggered just as bad as any SJW they are different sides of the same fucking coin

Do they have battletoads??

doesn't this game have like 4 hours of cutscenes and shit gameplay
maybe make a better game

They know that The Day of the Rope is coming, and they'll be the ones swinging.

Bullshit! Sage

>picture of trans author
>title says Ugh

Yup, it's not worth reading further

fake news. no one is hanging out at game stops waiting for low test faggots to buy wolfenstein.

U G H
G
H

> farming simulator
>not SMITE instead

>Ugh
>written out
>in a headline

Why do leftie "journalists" suck at writing?

>Nazi's attacking people who bought the game

what absolute fake propaganda.

Jesus Christ.

Whites have enough of the anti-Nazi propaganda. We all can see what the world has become and know that Hitler was right after all. Jews are the real bad guys.

the game's politics aside, its literally 4 hours gameplay and 4 hours of cutscenes and other filler

impeachment soon, drumpfkin

get a load of this fag

>anonymous sources
read: made up sources

>Wolfenstein 2 finally allows decent, moral Americans on the right side of history

It's like they know exactly what to say they'd trigger Sup Forums. It's just punch a nazi the video game.

Well, it seems that you should spend more time playing that game. I mean, they may shut it down completely to cover losses if people aren't playing Wolfenstein.

>anyone critizing the obvious anti-right dogwhistling in the game is just a butthurt nazi!!!!

Getting real of this meme, lads.

Yeah it's all our fault, we ruined your game for the lulz :^)

Poor leftists, they just can't catch a break in Trump's Murica.

>"launch ruined"
>no one prevented from buying game

Can't SJWs enjoy a game unless everyone else loves it too? Are they that pathetic and needy?

>All these retards thinking it's real
Sup Forums has to be the easiest board to bait.

What did we do exactly?

>ruined by Gamergate
I thought that shit ended long ago?

>pink hair

I've spent my free time playing Wolfenstein 3D instead, it's probably a lot more fun than virtue signalling cutscene simulator 2017.

What is a "gamergater"?

bwhahahahhahahhaha

Because they've never had to prove their worth. They get stuff by being a victim and expecting gibs in compensation for shit that never happened to them.

this is the state of modern gaming

>2015
>using "Ugh." in your headline

the absolute state of journalism

It's a pretty believable article senpai

>things that never happened the article
Sometimes I really hate the internet.

>hipster with mask on.jpeg

>muh horseshoe theory

Lol what the fuck. At this point I can't even tell if this "article" is satire or genuine, because even thought it would have been considered satire up until a few years ago, nowadays leftards are showing such retardation that this might very well be some retard's genuine opinion.

>Uhg

The SJW call of despair.

Polar opposites. We care about justice, freedom, and truth; they lie constantly, hate European peoples, and are obsessed with doing everything they can to hurt and destroy innocent Europeans/whites in their countries.

They're on offense and are thus immoral, we're on defense and are thus moral.

Why do Trump supporters side with Nazis on this instead of showing they're not Nazis by not giving a fuck?

holy buzzwords batman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

>mfw he didn't stalk out his local gamestop with his right-wing videogame patrol squad
>"hey kid, are you here to buy WOLFENSTEIN? Get out of here before we beat your ass you little faggot"
>mfw he didn't ruin wolfenstein sales

>football manager 2016

This "moderate" viewpoint is a good example of the Marxist concept of synthesis, which is the basis for their rampant relativism.

>Unironically linking to the worst Wikipedia article in existence

hahahahhahahahaha...they wrote UGH in the title! aahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha

>they just cant let decent people have fun anymore

You've been doing this to us for years, only returning the favor. I just wanted to play video games.

STOP IT Sup Forums pcgamer.com/steam-needs-better-tools-to-deal-with-toxic-users/

That weirdo is just mad no one bought the game. 60 bucks for 3 hours of game play. Yeah no thanks, that annoys me and I stopped playing video games.

I think if you're white and you use that flag, it's the same as wearing blackface.

it was the first in google. didnt even read it. get off my back

I'll just leave this here you white ass pigs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_F_0o89E8WU

didn't it turn out to be pro communist?

>Oy vey, why goyim are so upset. we just want to sell our butifel game.

MUH FANTASIES

youtube.com/watch?v=SXB7vlBl_Vs

>not liking marxist propaganda in your shoot em up games is siding with nazis

This is why everyone hates you.

>having steam
I just torrent mate

There's plenty of autism to go around. Just about every political identity has its sperging. Autism practically defines our era

Must acquire Khazar milkers

The vice video with that chimps voice actor getting all uppity was hilarious.

call them

Wait and see... the might have missed the trend buyers... this is a trend subject.

Like fidget spinners... everyone wants no one has.... everyone has no one wants

kek

Am I the only one who would like to see a good AAA game that puts you on the other side?

I mean it would be a great opportunity to share some actual history that some people probably dont know. Get to know the enemy from their pont of view.

I mean, its not like we have not had 10,000 Nazi killing games before. They could just call the main character a vampire then its cool to be the bad guy right?

K H A Z A R M I L K E R S

I don't give two squirts of piss about wolfenmeme but harassing those that want to pretend to be a handsome white cool guy for a few hours is idiotic. I've watched my roommate play it and the nazis in the game aren't even real "nazis", they are so over the top evil they might as well just be cartoon stereotypes. If the people want their perception of a nazi to be "le evil imperial storm trooper XD" then just let them, being an autistic spaz isn't going to change their minds.

They don't get it do they?
The game makes Commies the good guys
Any white person NOT a commie is a deranged spousal abuser or a Nazi
There are no good guys in the game that aren't commies
also the game itself is shit

Poe's Law will be what lights the powderkeg

Not spazzing, just not buying. Clearly a lot of other people aren't buying either cuz it's at 6,000 top on steam charts.

Got a link?

REALLY GETS THE OL' NOGGIN JOGGIN'

>anti-semetic
Fake news?

Ugh. Is gamergate even around anymore? Or are they just having ptsd flashbacks?

>reports coming in from anonymous sources

Yeah I bet this really happened. Just like all those minorities who started geting attacked after Trump was elected.

>finally

because there are no games that let you kill nazis before this one.

You realize thats what makes us win, right? Standing up for what we believe in, and sperging out on those who disobey. FEAR is what moves politics. The Jews and the left maintain their hegemony by fear, that if we are to say something against them, they will slander us, get us fired, protest, and riot in the streets. So we must do the same: exercise your power when minorities go against you, and the majority respects and fears your power. There are at least 10 million extreme right wingers in the country, more than enough to form an army to bend the continent to our will, but we do not exercise our power. That is what is changing.

Black lives splatter, suck it fuck boy

we need that "IM NEUTRAL" comic book
>left
We fight for social justice and to protect the ones that are marinalized
>right
we fight for own rights and we will not be talked down uppon
>centrists
IM NEULTRAL

>we don't want the alt-right to buy our game, let's make fun of Trump and whitpeeple

>why the fuck aren't white conservative gamers buying our game? why are they saying they don't like it? UGGGGHHHH

it's amazing how SJWs change when denied their gimmedats...

>white ass nazi pigs
>let's just forget that some muslims and niggers willingly fought for the wehrmacht

Make mods for the game that uses "fucking white male", AIDS Skrillex, Triggerlypuff etc audio pack.
Also change flags to commie signs.
Make an overhaul.

It would be fun if somebody would be to mod it into punching sjw and marching with the SS. The butt hurt would provide us with energy for the next thousand years.

Because 'Nazi' has been redefined to anyone who doesn't like supporting degenerate foreigners at the Huwyte Middle Class's expense. The "Nazi's" in Wolfen(((stein))) literally say they want to Make America Great Again [spoiler]TM[\spoiler]. They are living out their "Punch YOU in the face fantasy".

Maybe because its shit? Every gameplay video I've watched makes it look boring and awful, enemies barely react to you and act as bullet sponges. In one segment I remember the player running at a bunch of Nazis on a train and the ai didn't budge or react until he was right in front of them shooting even though they were looking right at him the entire time.

It was recently posted on the vice news youtube channel.

OP, it's okay to be white!

>bethesda
>mods outside of TES and Fallout

keksimus maximus everything is probably hardcoded just like battleshit and call of retards

Ugh. Like, ugh.

Someday I really hope that the fucking gaming industry realizes that FUCKING SJWS DON'T BUY VIDYA and that all they need to do is make games with bitches in bikini armor to make a profit.

Beat me to it, user.

I suppose they have even "forgotten" every WW2 shooter in the past 20 years as well.

Gamergate ended like 3 years ago, why are these people still bringing it up?

>a game that was always about killing nazis triggered nazi gamers
Have these faggots ever played a video game before?