Director of Stranger Things forced child actor to kiss nigger for muh diversity

youtu.be/mvVmRLQAWlY

This should be blown the fuck up Sup Forums. The girl was visibly upset being forced to kiss the niglet. The kiss wasn't even in the original script, they just added it on in the last minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4574334/fullcredits/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Levy
youtube.com/watch?v=07-VvcsrUIE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk
youtube.com/watch?v=oii8xkze7Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> whites thinks kike made them to only kiss nigger

I can sense the low T in that circle

I wont be watching strangers things after the holy show the sheriff guy made of himself at some gay american award ceremony acting like he was going to power up his time machine and punch Hitler (Real name: Donald Trump).

Absolutely disgusting.

I will never ever let my children watch the electric Jew, nor let them pursue a career in (((Hollywood))).

eleven looks qt

She should have ended up with toothless, they had better chemistry. I'm not even racist, but a bases centrist

She IS cute.

Which episode in season 2 is it? I'm curious who directed it.

imdb.com/title/tt4574334/fullcredits/

Director = Shawn Levy

(((Shawn Levy)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Levy was born to a Jewish family[2] in Montreal,[3] Quebec

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Levy

GOOD CHOICE. It lasted 1 season before going completely over the top, inexcusable SJW. The plot in S2 revolves around normal conservative white men exploring a gigantic anus-lines instestinal track while the multicultural, powerful women save the day by closing a massive gaping vagina.

Thinking about watching this show, but won't now. Thanks Satan.

Did anyone else notice her gestures at 1:57 WTF

>Which episode in season 2 is it? I'm curious who directed it.

how'd you catch that mate?

First season was good and it ended well. There's no reason at all for a second season. Pure forced kike-driven agenda propaganda. I won't watch the new season.

its a good show actually. Not SJWish at all. Reminiscent of classic Spielberg and Steven King.

Was there Parental Consent!?

They were disputing the contract, the original script only calls for a dance and ambiguous friendship.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..........
>youtube.com/watch?v=07-VvcsrUIE
what the fuck dude, you weren't joking.......

>there is no reason for a second season
>except the cliffhanger at the end of season 1 of course
just stop ok

jesus christ...

Agreed. S2 100% should have been a completely new cast and completey new story. There was no mystery or anything interesting here really.

>redhead
>white

why are amerimongs so retarded?

The kid is also a kike.

>girl with no dad, fucked up family
>burns coal
Checks out tbqh.

tongue the monkey goy.

Autism

>Watching it in the first place

ISHYGDDT

You could tell the second season was absolute ass when they started using the term PTSD in an eighties setting, concerning a kid who by the official story had just been lost in the woods for a bit

every time

Traps are gay

god rtacists are so sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for you racists. I really do.

Lmao

Redheads are some of the whitest people alive

I wonder how much dick she had to gobble for the part.

I might watch that.

>pic
That girl is a boy

Even the oven dodger doesnt know what he is talking about.

>Hurr there's nothing wrong with jews child grooming a little girl if it pushes the multikulti agenda
Liberals are such pedos

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

>RESULTS: [Men attracted to traps] had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men
>CONCLUSIONS: Results provide clear evidence that [men attracted to traps] are not homosexual

This kind of thing is exactly what Hitler warned us about.

jews hate white people. Whats new? We could just you know murder off the jews and all are problems would slowlly go away. Fucking weak ass white faggots.

2D traps are alright with me but 3D traps are just trannies. And trannies need to be burned at the stake.

The real white people?

They hate weakness, they worship the super human genetic habilites of the beast-man that re the negro race, strong, fast and implacable!

Pretty much, with the exception of the mad and Lucas thing(which felt totally forced)
And the god awful episode 7 with the Indian eleven (which was also totally forced) it was good overall
I

Yes, Einstein's relativity was (((Jewish physics)))
Earth isn't (((round)))

Relativity was found to be wrong and jews have nothing to do with the earth being round or flat. EUROPEANS proved the Earth was round.
Its not the Einstein space telescope because Einstein was wrong, BITCH.

>Relativity was found to be wrong
What???

anyone have the pic where the actors show off their pizza tattoos?
saw it on twatter the other day but didnt save nor look into it

>they just added it on in the last minute.
(((They))) always just add it at the last minute.

Literally Jewish physics.

>In 1917, Einstein applied the general theory of relativity to the structure of the universe as a whole.[170] He discovered that the general field equations predicted a universe that was dynamic, either contracting or expanding. As observational evidence for a dynamic universe was not known at the time, Einstein introduced a new term, the cosmological constant, to the field equations, in order to allow the theory to predict a static universe. The modified field equations predicted a static universe of closed curvature, in accordance with Einstein's understanding of Mach's principle in these years. This model became known as the Einstein World or Einstein's static universe.[171][172]

Following the discovery of the recession of the nebulae by Edwin Hubble in 1929, Einstein abandoned his static model of the universe,

abandoned his static model of the universe,

That man created 4 very happy men in the future. Even the youngest looks like she's going to be hot when she's older.

But then if I had a redhead wife like he does I'd probably never stop nutting in her either.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk

The fuck ? There is no kiss between the ginger and the black
I watched the show and we only saw some slow

He looks like a red faced child molestor. I wonder does he molest actresses or kids.

who?

That's not relativity though

this

Yeah im just shit posting. I dont really know that much about it. I do know that he isnt such a big deal. He was just a poster boy for post war american immigration and multicult.

Honestly I don't get (((hollywood))) anymore.
They promote racemixing, they're pedophile filth, but weren't also know for being racists themselves?
Giving black actors mainly background roles, the black guy dies cliche, non-whites not getting Oscars, that kinda stuff?
Did they shift from pro-white to pro-multiculti in the last decade perhaps?

Watch it again then.

that was cringy as fuck..

"Great acting can change the world" Wow. How far up one's own ass can you get? They really believe their own press. Fucking actors.

I think we really should be examining the bigger issue here, he's québécois. How many others have infiltrated Hollywood and media organizations. We've been so concerned with (((them))) we've just let French Canada march right in and steal the prize.

I love the show but... yea that kiss seemed a little forced. There was like no chemistry between them.
>what ever

Also that was the most unrealistic middle school dance ever - 90% of the kids would have been on the wall scared of the fucking dancefloor. 10% would have actually had some balls to dance a little.

You realize TV was pretty much all white before that right? Them putting blacks in the background was obviously the first step of their agenda, they had to build up to it to make the process of whites "accepting them" look natural.

Season 1 was great and season 2 was mediocre at best even without the BLACKED subplot and the diversity squad episode

Fuck off John Podesta

Whered you hear that? Are there some delicioius drama vids?

All producers seem to be soyboys with sick minds.
It's not even about them being in interracial, but how can you even pressure kids to do that, when they're clearly uncomfortable with it?

Help Hollywood implode with the sex scandals, and with it the democrat party since Hollywood is nothing but an extension of the party.

This is all social engineering with people acting like the nazi Joseph Goebbels with seeking to control the narrative so entertainment is a weapon of the party.

So just make it fucking implode in on its own degeneracy.

Never thought about it like that.
Gotta give those sneaky jews some credit though, they know how to be subtle about these things, and how to work out a long term plan.

I hate these fucking faggot kikes so much. That sweet little ginger white girl was forced into bestiality to please ZOG and these perverted heebs.

Man, I loved that girl in Alien Resurection, lol. She has fallen low. Probably yet another outcome of hollywood abuse.

Fuck i was sure something would happend after the season 1 when SJW complained that the black had a "minor" role

Dude whites are from Europe and redheads are from Ireland. Ireland is an island and not a part of Europe.

Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

This IS child abuse.

Those two bearded pedo faggots should be shot on the face after castration.

No nigger. Redheads happen all over the white world. It is probably Neanderthal DNA.

Caesar Octavian and Ghengis Khan both had red hair.

Who cares about what people decide to include in a certain slab of land.
People from countries with cold climates naturally develop lighter skin tones. That means white people to me.
Or what, would you say Turks would be white if Turkey became a part of Europe tomorrow?

Dont reply to him. It's my attention he craves anyway. What a homo.

kinda defeatist

why waste money on a castration if you are just going to shoot them?

Why would you chop of a man's penis before shooting them in the face?

YOU'RE THE MAN PLACEBOING

It would cause them pain to some degree.

She's already gotten the Liev Schreiber treatment.

She looked visibly uncomfortable kissing him. Which is why it turned out to be some awkward kiss on the cheek.

>darkest negro and palest redhead
In a normal world no one would ever dream to do this simply because of the fact that it is aesthetically extremely unpleasant.

Fucking Jew producers, fucking niggers!

Top question is why did Beta Bux Bob have to die? Poor well-meaning Beta-cuck dying for some STHLUT woman and her husband's sons.

I would kill for a qt red head gf

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

HILLARY IS NAMED
>ALL THE HABBENINGS NOW is a distract from this view!!!
>>CAPP THIS

>Watch: Facebook, Twitter & Google to testify >in Senate Russia hearing on >disinformation
>Derzeit 1.911 Zuschauer

youtube.com/watch?v=oii8xkze7Bo

GET IN HERE

ITS A HIGE DEAL....its fucking comedy!

highest concentration of redheads are in Scotland its a Scottish thing not Irish

Nothing about Hillary in that thread.

Far left girl, then far right girl, then middle girl, then the mom. Youngest does not compute till old enough, needs to grow out of awkward gawky look