Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior thst died for our sins

Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior thst died for our sins

OR

Donald Trump, racist and sexist pig that colluded with Russia

Choose wisely, Sup Forums. You will go to hell for all if eternity if you choose to neglect the teachings of Christ.

Nice try

We can still support different politicians even if we believe in Christ.

God annointed Trump to save humanity. Fug off and enjoy your terminal brain cancer

S A G E D

Jesus > Drumpf

>Jesus Christ or Jesus Christ

>Turn the other cheek
>Love thy neighbour as thyself
>Let thy wife lay with other men

OR

>M
>A
>G
>A

Oh, you didn't know! Your ass better call somebody!

Last time I checked, Jesus Christ never grabbed anyone "by the pussy". Definitely not a Christian thing to do.

saged faggot

Trump, a million times out of one.
jewsus never

Jesus Christ for sure

Kek

This is a very strange shilling strategy, user. What is the goal?

Last time I checked Jesus was the literal wife's son of Joseph and a literal son of a cuck.

100% Trump, clear choice

lol I'm not christian
I choose the Trump

You will only go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus Christ as your saviour. Donald trump literally has nothing to do with it because if you say, you have to believe in Jesus Christ and not support Donald Trump, then you are saying that works gets you to heaven. You can believe in Jesus Christ and murder some one and still go to heaven (You will be punished in this life). You could even believe on Jesus Christ and then completely apostate, you'll still go to heaven(2 Timothy 2:13). Once God makes a promise he keeps it no matter what.

That being said I think Donald Trump is self-loving, lascivious and a sodomite-lover which are very clear indications that he does not believe in God, very sad. Also he trusts in money, which Christ said is very damaging because it's "easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven" because you trust in riches rather than God. Anyone who supports Trump is not right with God, but just because they support trump doesn't mean they are not going to heaven when they die because going to heaven has nothing to do with supporting Donald Trump or not. If you say it does you are cursed by God, because everyone who preaches a false gospel is cursed by God (Galatians 1:8-9; 2 Peter 1:21

I follow and worship God and Jesus, and I respect Trump as our President. Why can't your feeble brain accept the difference in reverence?

both

Trump is just a man,a good man in a sticky situation
Jesus is God In the flesh
Hmmmm decisions decisions decisions

false duality.

slide thread. move on

Pardon me?

Based Argentina,
I expect no less from the whitest country in America

is soros going to be punished in this life?
was rockefeller punished in this life?

False equivalence.

USA BTFO by a fucking frog

what about neither

hail satan

Trump didn't either. He only said he could because they would let him.

He did. Trump doesn't love God.

+$0.02 has been deposited into your account