Bisexual student thrown off campus because he mentioned homophobia in islamic countries

In particular he noted that there are islamic countries where being gay is forbidden by death penalty.
Because of that, he got expulsed from San Antonio University.
He recorded the interrogation.

reason.com/blog/2017/10/30/philosophy-bisexual-islam-ut-san-antonio

>MACDONALD: Nothing. I wasn't talking about the engagement to the Muslim. I was talking about Islam in that particular moment.

>BROWNING: Well, let me just say that kind of thing is not going to be tolerated in our department. We're not going to tolerate graduate students trying to make other graduate students feel terrible for our emotional attachments.

>MACDONALD: Um...all right.

>BROWNING: And, if you don't understand why that is, I can explain fully, or I can refer you to the Behavior Intervention Team on our campus, which consists of a counselor, faculty member, and person from student affairs who are trained on talking to people about what's appropriate or what isn't.

>BROWNING: Those are things that would get you fired if you were working in my office. The Islam comment would get you fired.

>MACDONALD: ...Would it really get me fired to say that I could be killed somewhere?

>BROWNING: In that situation as you've described it, absolutely yes.

>MACDONALD: How?

>BROWNING: Don't even ask. It's clear you're not taking my word for it. I don't care to convince you. If I can't persuade you that it's in your interest to behave in ways that other people don't find offensive and objectionable, then at least I've done my job.

>MACDONALD: Well I know that it's in my interest. I'm just trying to understand the reasoning.

>BROWNING: You don't have to.

>MACDONALD: Well, this is a truth-seeking discipline!

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
chron.com/business/texanomics/article/Texas-again-tops-the-nation-in-population-growth-10809552.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islamic royalty are basically Jews

>Behavior Intervention Team
hahaha this retard deserved to get wrecked for supporting an institution as retarded as that

H A R A M
A
R
A
M

Facts have no place in today's universities.

>this is truth seeking discipline
BTFO

And this is wrong because.. ?
Fags deserve death.

>bisexual

Sorry goy you don't rank high enough on the diversity ladder

kek
left will always be left

dumb gypies too.
Ethnic issues aside. If you kill gays they won't come out and marry women to be left alone and have children. So the gay dna gets spread into the next generation. But a stipid roma can't know that for course.

>Facts are now racists
Top kek, the state of American education.

WTF is wrong with America?

>San Antonio University.
deserved it for going to a shit tier school

Holy shit, this is real thought policing.

It's one thing to read about this, it's another to listen to it/have a transcript.

These are the people that will be churning out future leaders and politicians.

The time to attack this garbage is now.

>biscum
Bye scum.

Kys furryshit

>In particular he noted that there are islamic countries where being gay is forbidden by death penalty.
Wtf I love muha "the goat fucker" mad now!

>These are the people that will be churning out future leaders and politicians.
you put WAY too much faith in that system- millennials will kill folks consideration of college educations. watch

Total post-modernist infestation of all institutions of education. A philosophy that denies the utility of logic, reason, and objective fact as methods of determining truth.

The student stated an objective fact. This clashed with the socially constructed truth of Islam as a tolerant and inclusive religion of peace. Therefore he must either conform to the collective or be ejected and silenced.

>Would it really get me fired to say that I could be killed somewhere
>In the situation you've describe it, yes
>Why?
>ugh don't even ask

I hope his knot gets stuck and prolapses your probably already gaping rectum

>T.meme country
If you have an army you would been able to kill me, but guess what? You don't have one. Go back to sucking Spanish dick, cucktalonian.

Texan here:
Texas is a fucking lost cause.

I smell a big ol' lawsuit.

oh bokay. kys austin faggot, no one likes anyone in that degenerate part

To kill a manlet south american I only need my hands, *insert some random not properly written anglo-saxon name* jiménez.

Oh shit yes, they went feels and you never go feels. That kid will have it made. Hope he dies once he reams the school anally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

First as a tragedy, then as a farce.

I'll rip your throat with my teeth before you're able to put a hand on me, cuckboy.

>islamic countries where being gay is forbidden by death penalty
based Islam

Austin is a nice city
I don’t like people at all but I really enjoy the enviornment and the city itself.

/thread

Saved.

when SJWs self-cannabalize they selfs

Might as well make brown skin forbidden, gays will always exist

That's in San Antonio ass blast. It's in fucking every Texan city.
Enjoy the place. 60% chance you're a spic and can watch the state rot exactly like Mexico.

yep. called that quick. get out of there before you turn into one of them

>or I can refer you to the Behavior Intervention Team on our campus, which consists of a counselor, faculty member, and person from student affairs who are trained on talking to people about what's appropriate or what isn't.

>going to college instead of learning a trade

Isn't there a daily struggle (button pressing meme) about this situation with libs caring about lgbt rights but also wanting to import thousands of shitskins?

>If I can't persuade you that it's in your interest to behave in ways that other people don't find offensive and objectionable, then at least I've done my job.
yes goy conform

>meaninglessmap.gofuckyourself

nigger please kys, you'd love it to be that simple. Austin is a cess pit of degenerate scum such as yourself. me not in austin, not in SA, not in fucking white trash dallas or any of those places. fuck off faggot

>tfw no big tittied arabic gf

this

>dr. browning
>feminist philosoph
not shitting you. Google here name, it's a SJW snowflake.

>Bisexual student thrown off campus because he mentioned homophobia in islamic countries
I thought he was thrown off the roof

you can just tell this dumb shit is white...like nigga lose some privilege first

fucking Orwellian

>UTSA

So glad I left that shit hole.

>meaningless map
Let me elucidate you: that map says you're being surrounded by spics. 70% on the dole and 100% send their dollars to Mexico.

>chron.com/business/texanomics/article/Texas-again-tops-the-nation-in-population-growth-10809552.php

>Texas again tops the nation in population growth
>State welcomes 432,957 new people between 2015 and 2016.

>Where are all those people coming from? Well, the biggest chunk of Texas' new residents comes from other countries. But the state that sends the most people to Texas every year is America's largest state, California. Texas has been a net gainer of residents from California for as long as the Census Bureau has posted records.

Again, do enjoy the mess. Don't worry, I'm gtfo of this shithole, it's all yours.

wow the only faggot i know that WOULDN'T vote for more muslim immigration

I was born here. It’s in my blood.

as if the alt-reich turds don't clash with the alt-lite crowds over race, ethno and civic nationalism, and based black guys...

the absolute state of american education

DAMN DEMS SUM NICE TITAYS...MOAR PLZ

Not even close to the extent leftists do, at worst we argue and call each other cucks and fags

>It’s in my blood.

what, AIDS?

By the time I was 12 I’d had enough BPA plastic laced water to feminize a horse. There’s no hope for anyone here. Just wall off the city and quarantine it.

Please some more of dem titties. I can even make out nipples.

could have been thrown off a roof in any of those countries, though

butterscotchtittaysbesttittays

Let's get this straight, homophobia is not a politically correct term. People are usually only concerned about the degeneracy, not the trait of the personality. People are not intimidated by homosexuals. Gangsters and bikers maybe, but not gender identity confused sissies. The correct term would be something more like degenerate phobia.

fuck wh*te people

mental gymnastics required to hate white people, love islam and the gay community at the same time.

Also furrys keep walking, this is an anime neighborhood.

Texans are in denial the most of anybody

It's literally a matter of a few years before Texas is blue and were all fucked, and Texans aren't doing anything about it because they have Don Quixote syndrome

beat me to it

Moscow-on-the-Colorado

I used to be mad Lil’Kim had this town on his targeting list. Now that I’m living here, I’m waiting for the day I see the ‘shroom cloud.

this guy brownring sounds familiar

>Goes thousands of dollars into debt for this experience.
>Could've had a trade + wife + money in the bank
Sad.

As opposed to Cuckada, Great Cuckian, and Cuckermy where you can be jailed for it. In all reality all of their Universities probably make this one look open minded. At least here in the US you can find a non-leftist one. Granted it is getting harder, but they are out there.

Good

Remember faggots, the Muslim is more important than you in the liberal hierarchy.

>accept what I say, but under no circumstances ask me to explain or elaborate

Submit to dogma or be purged heathen!

Its a lot more popular than you think. Every public school has one of these

>this incident took place last year

Pretty much the lefts reasoning and tolerance. It is shut up, and swallow our big cup of AIDS.

Wew

lol sounds like something we have over here.

>Oy vey those anti-Semitic pacifists

The sad fact is that the people who found it objectionable decided not to attempt to enlighten him of an alternative viewpoint, instead they just reported him to the thought police for his apparent wrongthink. The fact that this happened in the philosophy department is quite comical.

>Apparently, MacDonald had engaged in a conversation with a Christian student who noted she was marrying a Muslim man.

>Christian student who noted she was marrying a Muslim man.

Christcucks are getting muhammed'd.

>Don't even ask. It's clear you're not taking my word for it. I don't care to convince you. If I can't persuade you that it's in your interest to behave in ways that other people don't find offensive and objectionable, then at least I've done my job.
what the everloving fuck is this shit. are leftist really this dumb? don't think, just agree with us. do they not understand this is what they paint the torch marching nazis as? do they not own mirrors?

Fucking hell those americunts are cucked LOL.

>t. Coldsteel the edgehog

So how long have YOU been at UTSA, user? You got that roadrunner pride or not?

Well that is because attempting to refute his points would take effort. That and they know they cannot prove actual facts wrong. The whole it is just a few radicals does not work when it is pretty much every Muslim country that is this way.
Apparently the new blacked.
Once you go Jihad, you rest in the sod.

What happend with 'Freedom of speech' in america ?

that story makes me angry

yep, if only he was also black or disabled, he could have gotten away with it.

Those anti-semitic pacifists won't be good patriotic Americans and go fight sand wars for Israel!

Don't gypsies kiss their elders, like wet kiss?
Maybe gays confuse them.

>I can see you're not taking my word for it

The cult of leftism. fuck discussion it's easier to treat it like a cult and anybody who questions the cult is a blasphemer who must be silenced. Sorry fags, Muslims are more important. I guess sleeping with wolves didn't pay off. Great allies you have kek.

I LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO.
This is literally the first time i hear about this. I have friends who go to UTSA. I should do some interviewing and probing about this.

hope that bitch get what she deserves

Why do pussies take this shit. Tell the dean and behavior police to fuck off. Why would you give your money to these people.

Go become a Muslim, nobody is stopping you. In fact move to the middle East asap.

Imagine the smell.

>gay genes
you have to educate yourself.

>Being part of academia

He deserves it. Academics are the most useless shits ever, even more so with the Advent of the internet age.