/polder/ Rutte III is watching you edition

Get in here stroopwafels

After 7 months, 4 parties have reached an agreement to form a new government with a small majority of 76 (/150) seats in the House and 38 (/75) seats in the Senate

The libtards (VVD), Christian demophobes (CDA), left-wing demophobes (D66) and the social Christcuck union (CU) presented their coalition agreement, bearing the name ''Trust in the future''

>referendums be banned
>(((refugees))) be welcomed
>mandatory gender-neutrality
>€20 million investment in (((independent))) research journalism
>punishment for (online) incitement to racial, religious, sexual or ethnic hatred doubled from 1 to 2 years imprisonment
>internet-connected devices may be hacked by AIVD/MIVD (FBI/CIA), collected data may be shared with foreign intelligence services
>an end to dual nationality for staying (((refugees))), making it impossible to ever deport them
>VAT-1 (food a.o.) increases from 6% to 9%
>mortgage interest deduction will disappear within 10 years
>volunteering in (((refugee))) or neighborhood centers result in a certificate that gives you priority over others seeking a (government) job
>bigger role for the EU

''EU brings peace, security and prosperity to the Netherlands. In addition to an economic community, the EU is a community of values in which the Netherlands feels at home. In the re-reflection on the role of the union, the Netherlands is fully linked to the EU''

Hooivorken wanneer?

Demophobia is a mental condition in which someone, for usually unclear reasons, develops an excessive fear of democracy

kankerpartijkartel uit

Friendly reminder Canadians are NOT welcome here

bump
het valt mee
volgende keer op groenlinks of een islamitische partij stemmen
accelerationisme is de toekomst.

Waarom broeder? I'm not a kankerblad.

niet alles vertalen aub

Niet zo'n gek idee inmiddels

Misschien is 4 jaar Groen (SP/GL/PVDA) dé manier om een revolte te ontketenen

Heil Roemer kameraad

Prove it

Roemer wordt eerdaags vervangen door dat gore brabomanwijf Marijnissen.

Ok, sorry. Back on topic.

If you weren't so new around here. you'd have already figured out I am poffertjespanleaf. You should consider lurking more, Dutchbro

Roemer is onze führer. Hij alleen kan ons het licht laten zien

Vergeet werken. Jij krijgt een uitkering, jij krijgt een uitkering, iedereen krijgt een uitkering

Ik weet wie je bent infiltrant

Mij hou je niet voor de gek blad

Roemer is zwak. Dat smerige wijf zal het weldra overnemen; nu nog te onervaren; binnenkort ervaren genoeg.

I'm just a simple leaf, tending to my miems. I will leave you to your thread, then.

You may stay and bump for Cherry until real Dutch immigrants arrive

I can do that. Dank je.

Heeft ze je ooit afgewezen of zo Kees?

Hij's je aan 't trekkeren leaf/bro/

>dvw onze noorderburen nu ook gecuckt zijn.
We zijn omsingeld jongens

My Dutch isn't good enough to pick it up.

Yet.

In my day we shot terrorists, the youngins today give them free homes and money. Whats the word coming to?

aww its adorable you people think your little shithole of a country matters at all

dutch people are autistic and cringy lol

Een Nazi symbool op de Prinsenvlag? Wat een schandalige vertoning.

Were your parents born here?

>nazi symbool

kys

No, I'm neither Dutch nor larper. Purely a purveyor of pannenkoeken.

We meet again.

checked

That's a noble cause

Have you had friet speciaal?

Is this better?

jij weer?

Long live the pannenkoekenrevolutie!

I have not had that yet...although I do make my own pannenkoeken and poffertjes. Is it any good?

It's a good start.
Pic related is the next stap

>(((refugees))) be welcomed
>mandatory gender-neutrality
>punishment for (online) incitement to racial, religious, sexual or ethnic hatred doubled from 1 to 2 years imprisonment

Didn't know that shit could've gone even worse with this Rutte III fag. Maybe I have to consider immigrating to a place that's less of a shithole.

Yep, back on topic.

vind je haar lekker ofzo? echt een afstotelijk gedrocht.

Looks delicious...I will check it out!

>aww its adorable you people think your little shithole of a country matters at all
Tick tock, burger

Yes, FvD is the AWOOOOOVEMENT of the future.

Keep going and you will be making your own oliebollen in no time

Some OC a Dutchbro made for me, once upon a time.

Looks kinda like poffertjes...I'd be down for some of that!

Only on Oudejaarsavond though!

Well, that's just no fun. It must be very special to only have one night a year.

Rules don´t apply to foreigners. For example, my town is famous for its fish and foreigners come here all the time to eat fish. Yet we only eat it on fridays.

Good point...I will have to research this, and thoroughly.

I love pannenkoeken too

Who doesn't love pannenkoekjes?

Then you are as a brother to me.

Pannenkoeken are good
Stroopwafel >>> pannenkoeken, though

A good start...however,

only possibly good thing would be pissing off people even more by next elections?

Oar some bokkenpootjes. The Spanish don't know how to make koekjes.

reminder that 1000 syrians enter NL monthly, thats a whole village of syrians entering the Netherlands every month, 12k a year, that is excluding the other asylum/mudslime/3rdworldtier migrants
NL is doomed, save money and move to Canada to open the finest of dutch cuisine, pancake & frikandel restaurants

You are also missing out on bittergarnituur.

some creamy memes in here for my stash
thanks boys

It seems we've attracted some Sup Forums nederhomos

Hopefully
Thierry (closest thing to /ourguy/) is growing rapidly according to the polls. Of course, we haven't had any major scandal (think major terrorist attack, Cologne rapes) yet

>menig
>verhandelde

fail

me.

Closest thing to /ourguy/ what more could you want from him? He literally has nazi literature in his bookcase and is red pilled as fuck on women.

Millions of Dutch descent here, especially in rural British Columbia. Lots of Duitsers as well. It wouldn't be a bad destination for Neders.

>bokkenpootjes
bah. I don't mean to be pissing on everything Dutch, but those are gross.

All dat gristelijke geshill op de nationale omroepen.
>2 Christen partijen in de regering

Als ik nog 1 keer calvinistisch hoor dan plant ik eem boom.

Too bad Canada sucks balls in many aspects. I'd love to rip off canadian chinks with $5 handmade kroketten though.

Ow man I need to go back.
Can't resist the Dutch cuisine

>Closest thing to /ourguy/ what more could you want from him?
Stronger emphasis on ethnonationalism (think of Hiddema's remarks)

>He literally has nazi literature in his bookcase
Interesting. Got a sauce on that?

How the hell do European countries have parties labeled as Christian whilst a majority of their population considers Christianity bullshit?

Come home, user, we're waiting for you

In some aspects I can't disagree. But;

>still 73% white and they're mostly rural

>red pilled as fuck on women
he's one of those pick up artist-losers. no thanks, that shit is cringey as hell.

Linkse meisjes zijn een guilty pleasure. Na coitus zeer gevoelig, ideaal moment voor een rood-roze pil

jezus, een nederlandse bijeenkomst hier?

gezellig

>How the hell do European countries have parties labeled as Christian whilst a majority of their population considers Christianity bullshit?
1. They don't have an overwhelming majority, CU and SGP are quite small
2. Non-Christians sometimes also vote for them. This is especially true of CDA, where some party members are non-confessional

ik heb niks tegen meisjes, wél tegen die PUA bullshit.

linkse vrouwen zijn zeiksletjes, niets voor vast

>'witte' mensen

dan weet je het wel weer...

dus?

Boomers en ouder zijn vaak nog gelovig. Ik ben vaak veruit de jongste in de kerk.

The absolute state of Europe, you're being sold out by your own government to a supranational organisation. The Death of Freedom of expression and thought, the world will be well rid of European Governments and their societies after they collapse in a spectacular display of violence and unrest.