Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): In your face, Enoch Edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing Christian beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologises for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

>Thread video
youtube.com/watch?v=7i2z7prCyDY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNGlobal/status/925441064428867585
strawpoll.me/14261644/
twitter.com/AMDWaters/status/924996268488822785
rogerscruton.com/books/24-fools-frauds-firebrands
rogerscruton.com/books/26-how-to-be-a-conservative
rogerscruton.com/books
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello.

The absolute state of Catholics.

Is this confirmed?

hello

Lord Blair of Kut al-Amara will be wearing his poppy this week – but not for those he liquidated in his grotesque invasion of Iraq.

morning

A good amount of these aren't even sexual harassment. Just scandalous acts between MPs that nobody should give two shits about.

I bet a fair few progressive types are gonna applaud Amber Rudd for being BLACKED by daddy Kwarteng.

Its certainly very believable looking at some of the names so I imagine its authentic.

If you claim that Albanians are not European White, then you just prove my point that Southern/Southeastern Europe is not European White, since the rest of it is mongrelized far harder. Albanians are genetically more paleo-Balkan than any other ethnicity in the Balkans - including Greeks - as proven by numerous European genetic studies and results on ydna databases.
The Albanians are "non-white" is repeatedly pushed by incel serbshits, greeks and other shitskins who have an inferiority complex and too much time on their hands

Go look up the rates of EV13, J2B and R1b haplogroups in the Balkans and see who possess the largest % share of those and their geographical origin (protip: it isn't mongoloid-gypsy Serbs or heavily Ethiopian Gayreeks).
You can continue posting meme pics and unsubstantiated bullshit, but Albanians have objective science and history on their side.

hahah yo uSILLY bastard its EVENING dont yo u knows iT?

willy wars

do you not have something better to do than try and tell a bunch of people who don't give a shit that you "really are white, honest" ???

What Scruton book should I order first?

>we shouldn't care about out public officials setting a good example

Possible Happening?
>Reports that a car has hit a building on Deptford St, S. London - many emergency service units on scene.
twitter.com/BreakingNGlobal/status/925441064428867585
Discussion thread: →

>setting a good example
>idolising politicians in any way
You have only yourself to call degenerate.

>antropology is boring
The case of Albania is the best thing about genetics - you can easily use it to prove that beyond Alps area is a mongrel zone of wewuzers that are incapable of picking up their trash on time

strawpoll.me/14261644/

strawpoll.me/14261644/

strawpoll.me/14261644/

strawpoll.me/14261644/

whip it out

(((met police))) are saying its a convy of police going to the city for the nightclubs on halloween

>same old tripcunts are all still here

>goes to trip/pol/
>"WTF WHY ARE THERE TRIPCUNTS EVERYWHERE"
Classic Anonymong intellect.

willy wars?

>world citizen

Pathetic halfling who thinks the entire globe is his friend. The type of worm food that ends up chopped to pieces and strewn about a highway in Indonesia because he thought it was safe like the first world.

brits btfo

Stood at train station this morning, see a group of 5 white men in orange jackets standing around with their hands in their pockets, look a bit closer and see a black man in an orange jacket crawling inside a ticket machine doing a fix. Bit ridiculous to send that many chaps to do the job of one or two, also I'm now civic

Mongrels never really adapted for anything, even when they jack their body with shit like Vien Deisel. Mudblood psyche simply works differently and I can’t wait to remove and gass those bastard subhumans when Western Europe inevitably turns into Balkans

Get chatting you twats.

fuck off play willy wars with me

I thought you had better things to do?

hey willynibbler does the pagan pseudo-satanic night of hallow's eve offend your delicate protestant christian sensibilities?

It's difficult, being this popular and beloved.

now it's 8 pm

Start buying guns, before it's too late.

>In 1950 there were probably fewer than 20,000 non-white residents in Britain, almost all born overseas.
>In 2016, 31.4% of primary and 27.9% of secondary pupils at state schools in England were members of an ethnic minority

so how come so many of you hate man-on-man sex? many European militants and those capable of aiding the movement financially and logistically engage in it

>not even in the image
my literal face when

HI RUREE

hi honky
pic related is my face when but it's invisible because i'll get banned when i show my face when

willy wars

Just orange pilled a work colleague on Gunpowder.

we're not married yet

On the contrary. I would gladly permit Owen Jones to be abducted and gang-raped by a Turkish sultan for the rest of his life. He would probably even enjoy it.

No thanks, are you even aware how intrusive the checks are before you're allowed to own a gun? You literally get put on a list with terrorists.

But the Catholic Herald told me it was a 100% accurate depiction of Reformation England.

He'd pay you mate

Fake.

>Amber Rudd
Liz Truss also blacked by him

I meant you and you know it. Place is still as shite as ever I see.

willy

Here's a Karl picture as a recompense.

Jeez you must be fun at mass

>tfw no one to play willy wars with

High Church Anglicans have mass.

State of these threads.

Can I get an actual response to this?

What are you interested in.

Post yfw you will never fornicated as a researcher with Liz Truss

You're on a hundred lists anyway senpai, being on one more for owning a gun isn't gonna make things worse for you.

>Don't buy a gun because you're afraid of a background check and because you don't want to be "on a list" (you already are)
>Die because you can't defend yourself

What you guys have then? Also, want to argue about theodicy?

>mfw I can hang out with Anne Marie Waters and drive her around and expose all the far right for Hope Not Hate in a new ITV documentary.

HAZEL'd.

twitter.com/AMDWaters/status/924996268488822785

I'm not quite sure what works cover and so I can't quite narrow this down too well for you. Philosophy, politics, sociology and law, I suppose, in that order.

And pakis who run away from arranged marriages lol

>tfw will never get blacked by Kwasi "Coke can" Kwarteng

literally my face when

Its always the quiet innocent looking ones.

Given you're an Anarcho-Capitalist you're probably not as interested as his works on conservatism and religion, you might find "Fools Frauds & Firebrands" interesting however. I've yet to read it myself though. rogerscruton.com/books/24-fools-frauds-firebrands

Do you think people have had homosexual experiences just to prove a political point?

Liz "fuck the research, get stuck up my blurch" truss

pls play willy wars with me

>Do you think people have had homosexual experiences not to prove a political point?
ftfy

I'm interested in his works on both conservatism and religion. I'm not remotely a liberal. I'm interested in what is desirable, undesirable and why. I believe that anarcho-capitalism can provide a framework for liberalism or conservatism, entirely dependant on which one is the most efficient means of social organisation, to be honest. I'm most certainly leading towards traditionalist conservatism.

Nice one.

Wouldn't surprise me, like sailors getting sea-bent, the new liberal man will be an ideological sodomite

People have been "raped" for politics, so I certainly imagine they've sucked a cock.

Day 6 of no fap lads. Hardy any urge at all. I just can't be arsed

want to play willy wars?

How to be a Conservative, then
rogerscruton.com/books/26-how-to-be-a-conservative

rogerscruton.com/books

It is.

Great. I'll order it.

willy willy willy willy

What a shitty general senpai

Should I go wild camping alone in the Lake District next week? Booked the week off work and that's the best idea I've got so far for how to spend my time

I have got my detox booked at the Edenfield unit in Prestwich tomorrow , I seen my lads off , Sara an Kev an Tom coming to take me at 9am ..Going cold turkey hehahe on diazapam ...when I get back I hope admin has banned tripfags here ,it ruins a good Britpol place , for the wite nazi an edvard I hope you can find peace in your lifes I truely mean that ..? shitposting here every night ?? seriously ..!

do you leave Sup Forums, you're always on here.

You mean the best

Found it gets easier after day 4, for me anyway.

Bangers and mash for tea. Revolutionary patriotic act to eat pork and potatoes, a big middle finger to the true enemies of the Anglos - jews, muslims and the oirish,

I want you to know that I care for your welfare.

Do you even care for the welfare of animenonces?

i care if you play willy wars

*unsheathes dick*

God that just makes me sad. All it does is prove Enoch was right, you bongs should really do something about twins like Owen Jones

Go where my kike book frwend has gone .. Budapest , its historic city and culture an stuff , seen an opera with a bird he met there , Banged her til she was gushing , maid thought he had pissed bed ..lol Or GO Lakes Conistan is great with a a big tent an crash an weed out /spice an shrooms .. Or Get in windemere an crash parties an shag everything OK

I wish for you to see the error of your ways.

SUPPORT ENOCH
BAN GAY MARRIAGE
REINSTATE THE DEATH PENALTY
BAN BLACKS FROM PLAYING CRICKET
DEFEND THE SUEZ TO THE LAST MAN
SUPPORT ENOCH

Been to Budapest twice already desu, nice city though aye

i fucked up pretty bad at work lads
no one knows yet though and theres a chance no one will
give me your spooky halloween luck