What is your opinions on a scandinavian union?

Me, with my ultra limited knowledge over politics and how unions even work, would think it would be a neat idea.
To remind, the scandinavian countries are: Norway, Sweden, Denmark and sometimes also including Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands and Åland islands. For the sake of simplicity, lets say Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Findland and Iceland.

The reason I think it would be cool is that the countries could boost trades. With the norwegian cheese slicers, the swedish IKEA's and the danish Lego's, this could be very interesting. Don't forget norways oil!

I would like to know your toughts on this. (Research a little so that we all know what we are talking about.)

>liking IKEA
Honestly just kill yourself right now. Endit all baby

I'd neck myself before i let myself live in the same place as swedes

Reveal your flag uniontard

Do I just press geographic location?

Nordic Union- Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland
Western Union- UK, Ireland, France, Belgium
Central Union- Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Mediterranean Union- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece
Slavic Union- Too many shitty fake countries to list, so the USSR would be good

oh ok. But we got a finland and a danish and me.
Wheres the swedish?

Sucking Jamals dick probably. Why would you want to include the damn swedes in a union, Norgebro?

Why would a Norwegian of all the peoples in the north propose something like this? You are far wealthier than the rest of us.

Did not know you guys hated each other so much

Me neither, I tought we laid back all the war shit of our past.
Also great insight!

>Wheres the swedish?
Here. Well, until we've fixed our shitskin problem we could not enter a union with our brothers with a clear conscience. Once we have purged this land, then we can start discussing such things.

And then we'll take back Finland. I'm off to the gym, good night fellas. Happy halloween

We love eachother, but we just all hates the swedes. Finland hates Sweden for them enslaving them for a few hundred years. Norwegians hate them for enslaving them a few years. Denmark hates them because we have always hated them. It is in our blood. Denmark and Sweden hold the world record for most wars fought between two countries,

Norway, Sweden and Iceland are all rightful danish clay

Danes and finns are cool i guess and so are the non-cucked swedes, but why in the fuckety fuck would Based Norway want to join some shitty union? we are rich and have the most redpilled government of western europe. kys globalists

oh ok
I think netherlands got that but idk
I live under a political rock rn

I take it you are new here OP, aren't ya?

Never knew that, I guess you guys are more interesting than I thought.

Agreed
no fucking way Denmark is going down with the swedes

I admit such.

Also Schleswig Holstein

Actually, If we could BTFO all mudslimes in all countries and all leftists and all the (((swedish jewmafia))) i actually wouldnt mind too much.

Alright, no need to put "OP" as your name, we can all see you are the OP by your ID. Welcome to the board though, watch out for shills and canadians

Aren't canadians nice?
Ah, fuck it. Better enter with a bang, right?

Gain is only accomplished trough pain.

you take us back, with what? more like our military takes sweden over

Yeah being new is pretty frowned upon here. Or rather, acting like someone new is. The best thing would be to lurk a bit and pick up on some of the lingo and memes. Canadians have a tendency to be shitposters here, but not the fun or good kind, they're just annoying and try to get people riled up. Everyone loves australians though, they are the best shitposters.

Yeah sure why not. Scandinavian Union, build a wall around it all. Larp as vikings all day.

w...whe....where are baltics?
we wuz vikangz n sheit

i have better idea. scandibois can have their union, but we take balts and finnmark

No.
We are similar, but not the same.

I think it would be good so long as each nation remained highly autonomous. Unions are good in terms of Geopolitics

Lurk moar before posting

Fuck no, unions are shit. Also fuck Sw*des, they are our eternal enemy and it will stay that way until the heat death of the universe.

Rational notion for Norwegian interest would be their lack of industry and long term plan being based on oil fund. Fund might run out due to bad management... or with good management they could by every industry related thing in Denmark, Finland and Sweden. Both of those give them selfish interest to be involved.

>Fuck no, unions are shit. Also fuck Sw*des, they are our eternal enemy and it will stay that way until the heat death of the universe.

Swedes will ruin it for all of us is the most likely outcome of Nordic Union.

>The reason I think it would be cool is that the countries could boost trades

explain, wtf do you mean by trades

unions fucking suck

>Did not know you guys hated each other so much
maybe the eu sjw propaganda infected your brain.

the only thing we really have is our culture, once you lose that your literally worthless.

it means that Rich Norway will have to share their oil monies with Swedes and they will be given low quality rekker and fiskepuding and surstromming in return :]

Danes and finns are ok. Fuck Sweden.

The oil fund is a scam and will soon be gone anyways. We are the white niggers of Scandinavia after Sweden. There is nothing here anyways. Country is a shitpile.

I always tried to talk my Finnish ex into creating a Greater Finlandia but she always considered invading Sweden and Norway the better idea

For some reason he entire world has this idea that Scandinavians are all lovey-dovey friends and have always been.

>tfw being called rich
>been unemployed for 10 years
>hidden unemployment rate in norway is most likely effectively 50%

Yea the current situation in the Norwegian oil industry sucks but don't you worry my friend, in 2022 central european countryes gas deal with Russia ends and many govs already said they won't buy russian gas/oil anymore. 1 of the new sources will be Norwegian oil/gas transported with pipe going through Denmark.

So your country will have shitload of money once again :p

Hell no!

Best regards

Norway

yeah, i think it has something to do with the fact that they are more susceptible to various types of political propaganda because they have significantly lower iq than us Northern Europeans.

Are you fucking 12 years old

Autism decreases from West to East (Iceland to Norway to Sweden to Finland). Interesting.

What's up with you faggots and (((unions))).
Shove your USSRs, EUs, Intermariums and other shit up your ass.

>memeflag
>asking this question on pol
>(Research a little so that we all know what we are talking about.)

hownew.ru

Id love to see a scandi union. We could rival some big countrys if we united.

>Literally european superpower

What do you lads think about Russians?
Were Rurik and his crew really vikangz?

We know the swedish vikings sailed down russian rivers alot to reach the black sea. so i dont see why not

You are scary and the reason we joined Nato. To many nukes and bad shit. Sorry.

>The oil fund is a scam and will soon be gone anyways. We are the white niggers of Scandinavia after Sweden. There is nothing here anyways. Country is a shitpile.

Norwegians are nowhere close to Swedes in being niggers or getting more of them to stain nordic countries.

lol the netherlands doesn't have any nukes

No? What?

Why so hostile?

You are swedish.

I'd neck myself before i let myself live in the same place as danes

and?

Sweden has historically done some offensive stuff to everyone else, why would you guys even be mad, Because people hold grudges?

Leave sweden out please.

Never forget Kristian Tyrann.

Would rather burn the country to the ground than ever enter another union.

99.5% of the voters voted FOR us leaving the union in 1905.
How in the fuck any norwegian would stab their ancestors in the back by wanting to enter another union is beyond me. Any union (EU or nordic) is a no-go. Our autonomy is not negotiable.

kek

United Scandinavian Emirates

I used to want that when I was 15. Now I think it would probably make my life worse, don't care if I could get some Norwegian oil money or Swedish gibs. I just don't want the free migration of people.

>99.5% of the voters voted FOR us leaving the union in 1905.
What about Swedes? I never knew it was that bad for Norway and didn't really know why you broke up.

Shit idea. Kill yourself OP.

>I just don't want the free migration of people.
We already have that with the nordic passport union.

They never asked for it, we got dumped on their doorstep by the Danish

Yea you can visit countries but you can't move there like it's just moving into another city.

>it was a Norwegian all along
Silly silly Norge

>USSR
>good

>but you can't move there like it's just moving into another city.
actually you can, that's the entire point of the nordic passport union. you can freely move to and work in other nordic countries.

and everytime you got BTFO'D

pay reparations sw*Doid

Pay reperations to what? eastern Sweden?

Considering how loose the union was (we only shared king and foreign relations), the swedes didnt get to vote. Norwegian and swedish government and citizenship were seperate. Only norwegian men above the age of 25 got to vote, same as in standard elections. Voting age and womens vote were changed after independence, but suffragettes managed to gain 250k signatures for independence which was fucking huge considering that there were only 370k votes cast and that was 85% of men above the age of 25.

In short, being pro-union was, and still is, the most un-norwegian thing ever. Patriotism is luckily not looked down upon here like in large parts of europe, our national day celebration rival the US.

The FINN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his yellow skin. This yellow skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing climates of the urals, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The yellow skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The FINN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(sw*Doid dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The FINN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the FINN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent finnish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the FINN man impregnates.

In total, the FINN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the FINN man is the epitome of masculinity.

Ice

Iceland belongs to Scotland and Ireland. Most of the people there are from Scottish and Irish descent.

you conquered skåne and filled it with muslims. good job

We love you sweden, we love you so much, that we'd let you colonise is us without resistance, we love you so much tht's try whale meat and act as if we liked it just to make you happy.
t. a MAghrebin

Srsly though, the only europeans i trust are swedes

I would support a Nordic Confederation on these presuppositions:
>100% of non-Nordics would be deported
>common military (conscription), currency and economy
>no EU and no NATO
>English as confederation-level adminstrative language, national languages as admin. language in the states
>preservation of our unique cultures and languages declared in the constitution

Some have suggested a Standardized Scandinavian (SS), but I'm not sure how Scandies would feel about it. It would practically eradicate Swedish, Norwegian and Danish, as they would be too similar to SS but less useful than SS.

This is something that could remotely work as a society between the proposed countries, a lot of issues to solve and iron out, but still a good starting point, still, probably not in this century.

Not to mention the fact that sweden literally genocided scanians and obliterated their culture through a practice they called "swedification"

Do you have specific issues in mind?

why dont you fucking annex denmark already. It's smaller than Crimea

Crimea: 27.000 km2
Denmark: 42,931 km2
american education :^)

Norway and Denmark are R1b dominant, not I1.

they tried and got btfo by netherlands

Same language. Whats the matter?

why don't you unite with venezuela? same language

Norway and Denmark enter into a union. Sweden unites with the Balts and Finns.
The Norway Denmark union can join a union with the U.K. Declare economic war on Germany.