Someone redpill me on Halloween...

Someone redpill me on Halloween. I got pissed at my family since they were celebrating this Pagan scum festival and now I feel like shit.

>Be me
>Live in a fairly white washed Pakistani Family
>My mother is poorly on Halloween Today
>All my family still wants to go trick or treating even though I told them it is celebrated by the degenerate Pagan scum who do gay anal sex and spread HIV and see nothing wrong with it.
>They make me go
>I am doing Halloween seeing all these degenerate westerners dressing up as devils
>Tell my dad I don't want to be here and he can take my younger sisters and let me stay home and look after my mother
>My little sister says to me "don't you want free sweeties user".
>I sperg out and explain how all the sweeties are haram since you are getting them in a haram way
>I had other things to say but too shy
>Go home and ask mommy how she is doing
>She is still a bit poorly
>Go pray Isha Salah
>Feel happy for a bit
>Feel bad for making my sister and father sad
>Decide to make this thread and then watch anime

Sorry if this is a blog-post I just thought since today is currently Halloween we can maybe share some political opinions on Halloween. I think it's a Jewish trick to make money, like Valentines day and even Christmas now since most people are atheists any ways but still celebrate Christmas. Or maybe it's something deeper...

Halloween is pagan as fuck, don't participate...

t. Real Christian

You're already a pagan m8, praying to some desert-dwellling semite moon god

HAVE NO FELLOWSHIP WITH THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS, BUT RATHER REPROVE THEM t.b.h

>You're already a pagan m8,
Lies
>praying to some desert-dwellling semite moon god

Astagfirullah I have heard this claim before and it's not true. They claim the words "Allah" have pagan origin. Astagfirullah may Allah have mercy on us.

In Arabic:

>Ilah = God

>Allah = One God

dressing up in costumes and going out to get candy isn't pagan.

>if we call our false idol "the one true god" that makes it so
Generations of inbreeding really did a number on you people, huh

>Unseen one and only God
>Idol
>Pagan
Huh?? (Astagfirullah)

Muslim here, dont do halloween..

Also its very different in the uk.

..people just dress up as witches n sht.

Americans are on a whole nother level of having too much time on their hands.

..i dont know where you find time for this bullsht mayn.

Anyway maybe they are secretly out to convert the people they meet while trick or treating..

Public relations are very important.

...does that make you feel better?

Stay happy.

Find sht that makes you happy.

Find some friends that arnt a bag of dicks.

..get a life..

That satisfies you.

..fk halloween.. these people are not pagans..

This is not mad max and the thunderdome..

Dont lose your sht..

If you can maintain integrity, morality and think of your family as not being monsters..

Then you are doing ok.

Also hope your mum is good.

Be good to parents.

..although they may see you as a dissapoint..

If you dont know what the fk your doing.

Thank you le based Reddit Muslim man. Alhamdulillah I want to see you in Jannah my friend.

>implying

>Halloween
>UK

Do your parents want their kids kidnapped or something?

Why are there so many British pakis on Sup Forums

Is there such a thing as British Brits to begin with?

>Decide to watch anime
You are just as devilish as your family faggot.

Because Desi males are naturally the most beta. Plust the fact that we're Muslim means we have a hate for degeneracy and the west...

My area has been having less and less people celebrate Halloween to the point where no one no longer shows up for trick-or-treating here. We are also a very religious area. I'm trying to get rid of area my pagan tradition during Christmas, and already started by getting rid of the Christmas tree, although I believe lights can still be used to represent the star. Ironically, Saint Valentines and Saint Patrick's day are supposed to be Christian holidays, although they got hijacked by alcoholics and overly-sexual people.

It's called LARPing. I just find it hysterical how the actual mudslimes there enjoy societies brought up in Christendom.

We are most of the British bants mate, go watch 4 lions.

>dad tries to have some fun with his son
>acts like an autistic fucking retard about some menial fucking shit while following a jew dog religon
fuck off retard you deserve to be alone.

Why has no one mentioned your an underaged retard yet gtfo.
Infact this is a slide thread everyone need to gtfo right now.

move out of the uk while youre at it

..weeell..

You say Christendom..

But not many people can take any credit for it..

Or even say they belong to it, unless irate.

I work opposite a church soo.. getchour vote in.

Im kidding, i see people that help clean it n stuff and i know they are attended.

Within a mile and a half we have at least half a dozen of each religious establishment.

Mosques, synagogues and churches.

Maybe they might dig the dirt of the place in hundreds of years and claim we were all religious.

...the shame.

>It's called LARPing.
LARPing means live acruin role playing

>Why has no one mentioned your an underaged retard yet gtfo.
I wasn't trick or treating I had to go for my sisters sake.

>Infact this is a slide thread everyone need to gtfo right now.
Not an argument.

I really would if I wanted to. I honestly hate the current state of the Muslim Ummah and pakis in general. We're too lazy to fix our own lands. Our leaders are corrupt but then we blame the west for all our problems. Refugees flee their countries instead of fighting for them and going to the Jewish controlled west.

Like I said before my family is fairly secular and always speak English and not our language so I don't know it well. I plan to learn Urdu and Arabic and maybe Persian and move to Pakistan and maybe talk to a couple of people , spread my political views go around a bit maybe form some followers and do something great.

I don't know maybe one of my autistic fantasies.

I hate american cultural imperialism and was resistant to Halloween until i understood its pagan roots. However because paganism is rooted in race i now support it.

Was going to call larp but then I saw flag

>>dad tries to participate in Pagan festival whilst mother is poorly
>Son steps up and tell him it is wrong

>>Go pray Isha Salah
>>Feel happy for a bit
>>Feel bad for making my sister and father sad
This is the interesting bit in the story. Praying calms you down and then makes you feel empathy for others.

>all these religitards protesting Halloween

You fuckers are no fun, I don't care if I burn in hell for dressing up as a vampire and giving out candy to kids. It's fucking FUN. Stop making shit so damn political/religious.

The origins don't matter, it's all about how it's currently practiced and it's done so in such a way that is far detached from its roots that it's friendly for EVERYONE.

All shit people do these days is go trick or treating/trunk or treating, go to parties/parades, and watch Halloween and horror movies at home with friends and all kinds of Pintrest idea treats.

If any of that offends you, you need to rethink your damn life. I trick or treated for many years as a kid and never had an issue with faggots, trannies, satanist extremists, or anything of the sort.

Y'all are fucking worse than liberal soccer moms.

>orange ID and quads
very festive

Also a pakistani muslim go join a boxing gym when you get a chance.

Britain has a long history of boxing and also there have been many great muslim boxers such as Muhammad Ali, Chris Eubank Sr, and Bernard Hopkins.

Halloween was made by a race even shittier than kikes - the Irish. Just look at those crude dimwitted drunks, do you honestly think anything good can come from them? They don't even believe in God or anything virtuous, they exist simply to pollute the world with ugliness and their foul-mouthed ravings, just like how cockroaches crawl about the Earth to disgust mankind

>halloween is haram but anime is ok

jeez, even muslims aren't safe from the animated degeneracy

In my opinion Halloween is a commercial trick for money and exploit human "sheepness". Also, going to Halloween parties and women dressing like sluts on October brisk are degenerate no matter how you look at it.

Also, Halloween is a good time for people to do many things like vandalism, throw eggs at peoples houses and do many other things like rape.

Going outside dressed in a mask and getting candy(which may not be safe) is degenerate and not a good idea,

>The origins don't matter, it's all about how it's currently practiced and it's done so in such a way that is far detached from its roots that it's friendly for EVERYONE.

That's a lie. Everything in this world should have a meaning. Heck; even Chistmas has lost it's value now it's an excuse for normals and sheeps to buy stuff and be degenerate. It's out of control. And from a Abrhamic religion standpoint celebrating old festivals and forgetting they have pagan origin will displease God a lot.

I don't really have a problem with other people celebrating it. We do live in a "free" country afterall. But it just pisses me off when my people want to do it and I see roasties and chads. These women don't realize then when they are in their middle age they will realize they wasted their entire life. They will either be:

>Women with a big streched hole and nothing to show for it
>Single Mother
>Tyrone/Chads punching bag.

>Y'all are fucking worse than liberal soccer moms.
We speak sense...

"JUST JOIN A BOXING GYM BRO"
Last club I joined they bullied me and I didn't learn shit. [spoiler]my father forced me to go to karate class but I told him it wasn't for me[/spoiler]

kek

Anime is halal. I have explained why in a previous thread and I am too lazy to explain now but take my word for it.

Whatever Halloween started as, it is currently just an excuse to put on a costume and socialize. For adults who never grew up, it means going to costume parties and getting drunk. For children it means putting on a costume and going door to door meeting all of their neighbors and learning that most of their neighbors are generally nice people.

A sand-nigger who follows Is-Lame whining about a glorious European tradition? How surprising!

This holiday is part of our ancestral heritage, our pagan forebears. We should be pagans again, maybe do something the kikes will really hate us for and take Christianity and turn it into a pagan religion, identifying their God with Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, and other sky-gods of pagan Europe. That is probably the origin of their religion, actually, only they, being the most arrogant, ugly race on the planet, turned it into "we wuz chosen peoples and the goyim iz our slaves, n shiet, kvetch!" *bites bagel

It's just a shame the Romans didn't have a shoah. We'd have stayed pagan and is-lame would never have happened.

It is a night spooky majesty. A night of creeps and chills, the ghastly and ghoulish, frights and frills, and of course tasty candy.

You don't like fun and candy user?

>it is currently just an excuse to put on a costume and socialize
"Socialize". You mean fuck each other and be degenerate?

>For adults who never grew up
So basically all millennials. (Including me)

>For children it means putting on a costume and going door to door meeting all of their neighbors and learning that most of their neighbors are generally nice people.
Fuck you I was scared shitless of this shit when I was a child. Also since everyone is dressed up and covered it's hard to tell whose who? I don't think children feel safe after doing Halloween in their neighborhoods if they're already scared of going outside. The reason being is because of the things I stated above

Astagfirullah.

>This holiday is part of our ancestral heritage
So you're Irish. Makes sense because of you're flag.

>We should be pagans again,
Now I am not saying Christianity is a good force by any means but it did a lot for Europe.

>Enforced none degenerate views of women into Rome and Europe (Rome was going to fall due to feminism any way).

>Removed the sense of fighting each other with other and made unity (this is probably a big reason why the west succeeded scientifically more than any other civilization).

>>Be me
>>Live in a fairly white washed Pakistani Family

>You don't like fun and candy user?
My version of fun isn't what Halloween is. As for candy I hate it and it ruins teeth a lot but sometimes enjoy eating .

It's when the living world is closest to the land of the dead. Pay respects to your ancestors and departed ones. They are listening.

DRESS AS A TERRORIST AND ASK FOR FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS

Larping.

lol be nice to your mom, she's also your aunt and several cousins
stupid fake sociologically tribal backwards culture from the 12th century

>I think it's a Jewish trick to make money, like Valentines day and even Christmas now since most people are atheists any ways but still celebrate Christmas.

You aren't wrong. I think even the pagan rituals have more meaning to them than the frivolous traditions its about today.

Also the candy is basically poison. it's just chemical waste almost made to taste appealing to people with poor palates and be addictive, marketed heavily so people think its good.

B-but user tribalism is a great...

Wow, dude. You are really upset about a dumb fucking holiday.

are all arabs 3 iq paper bags? "your mom is poorly"

you guys dont even deserve the wheel

Lol that sounds like denial. It must suck having your entire country represented by disgusting shit skins on Sup Forums. What happend England?

Saw a picture of Mario and Sonic kissing online. Please do not do that.

>Paki
>Arab
Your intellect is showing burger.

Daily reminder that pic related is from an American Sup Forums meet-up
Poorly is a real word, mong

>Fuck you I was scared shitless of this shit when I was a child. Also since everyone is dressed up and covered it's hard to tell whose who? I don't think children feel safe after doing Halloween in their neighborhoods if they're already scared of going outside.
Sounds like a personal problem. If you're knocking on doors in your own neighborhood but don't know who the people are then maybe it's not your neighborhood.

>>Be me
>>Live in a fairly white washed Pakistani Family
England, ladies and gentleman

REEEE DONT ATTACK HALLOWEEN

WHITE FOLKS SEE THEMSELVES TAKING YOUNGSTERS TRICK-OR-TREATING AND FALL IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF HAVING KIDS REEEE DONT STOP THE SPOOKY PSYOP

The Kaaba ritual is pagan as fuck

Piss off
Even though I don’t like your ethnic group to begin with, at least your parents are making some what of an effort to integrate.
You are merely contributing to the cycle of poverty that Pakistanis are in, in the uk.
Go search up avg incomes, school performances, prison population - you guys are statistically shittier than most other demographics. Why? Possibly because you self segregate yourselves into shitty ghettoes, with high levels of inbreeding exarcebating the situation.
Pajeets are darker than you lot and yet they seem to better off socioeconomically and integrate better. There is no excuse

>britflag
>paki

Fucking kill yourself shitskin, low IQ valueless shit.

Get out of Europe you fucking inbred piece of shit.

eating candy doesn't make u lose faith in God...

Got a problem with gaystuff, gayboi?

Savage

Why can't you fucking fags just chill the fuck out for 2 seconds. No one is celebrating paganism you inbred retard. It's just a fun excuse to dress up and let kids be kids. Fuck off mudshit.

You have to be older than 18 to post on this website op
If your parents are still taking you trick or treating im pretty sure youre not

>So you're Irish. Makes sense because of you're flag.

kek everyone in America claims to be Irish, I apparently am the only burger of Anglo descent. I hate the Irish and by extension Halloween. Can you think of anything more pleb tier than going around door to door begging for candy? Absolute disgracefulness but then again so is everything Irish. When I want some candy I can afford to buy my own and buy proper European chocolates and not that American sour milk and high fructose corn syrup garbage. I'm not sure what is worse, Halloween or St. Patrick's Day they are both pure degeneracy.

hope some patriot poisons your family's candy you camel niggers

>implying the current state of Sup Forums isn't just a bunch of newfaggots from the donald Subreddit who are self hating none white race traitors.

Also women sympathizers and beta orbiters.

I agree the current state of the Muslim Ummah is bad and corrupt and arrogant and most importantly idiotic and inbred. I don't think selling our religion like Christians did isn't the
way. The real Muslims will never sell their pride and traditional dresses and their give their women such things are more rights and even more rights than men.

Woah 3 in a row.

Faggot stop ruining anime with your gay moe shit

>it's an excuse to be degenerate little shits and beg for sweets.

You should kill your family for they became infidels.
If you will not Allah will not forgive you.

It's a fucking holy night for people of celtic origin.
You faggots should really show some respect.

I gotta atleast try to talk a little bit of sense into them before I slaughter them r-right...

This. It is every Anglo's prerogative to spit at the Irish where possible.

This. They are too far gone at this point. You know what you have to do Muhammed.

>moe shit
>Ruining anime
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I suggest you KYS

As a Muslim you are much worse than a Pagan, you literally worship Satan, do you not know that?

i wasnt religious until i read this post

>>I sperg out and explain how all the sweeties are haram since you are getting them in a haram way

It's OK though because once you die in a terrorist style Jihadi attack all your haram activities will be forgiven.

>it is celebrated by the degenerate Pagan scum who do gay anal sex and spread HIV and see nothing wrong with it.

This is actually a decent reason though.

If halloween actually followed its pagan roots it woudn't be degenerate. This is just another consumerist show

Holy shit fuck off faggot.

>Japs figure out you dumb faggots would eat anything as long as it has the words "Kawaii" on it. (This includes other guys)
>They push out shit stories and shit merch and gays buy it.

I honestly think we should have invaded Japan instead of Europe. I can make anime 10x better than these nips and depressed salary men.

Forgot pic related

>78% have an STD
Source?

>people are unironically falling for this when he goes to watch fucking anime

how fucking baka are you niggers

If your father will it pork next time will you speak to him?
If your mother will fuck another man would you speak to her?
If your brother will become faggot will you speak to him?

Betraying the Allah by worshiping pagan gods is much worse.

Kill them all. They betrayed Allah and Muhammed (peace be upon him).
What is more important to you - worship your family, or worship Allah? Are you going to betray Allah for them?

You have to burn your house also, because its a home of sin now.

If you will not do it than you're infidel yourself.

>implying Japs aren't so xenophobic they'd accept being cucked like the euros

Whew lad.

impressive even a mudslime family can fall for the jewish tricks,if you still believe it is haram all you can do is let it go,is only one time per year,if you keep sperging out they will start to hate having you around when halloween comes,and fighting with our own family is the last thing a man wants,even if his faith is on the line

>Halloween is a Jewish trick

Stupid faggot, lol.

>Decide to make this thread and then watch anime
totally haram

Anime is fucking shit

>He doesn't realize that anime has always been that way
>He doesn't realize that some of the best anime series of all time have been Cute Girls Doing X
>He doesn't like cute girls

Neck yourself you fucking waste of skin.

Nowhere in the Koran does it say you get saved by merely avoiding haram things. It says you get there by Jihad. If they need to do haram things to hide in the infidel's population before they strike, it is permitted. By Allah, I pray that the OP's parents are planning a glorious terror jihad on the infidels worth of the prophet pbuh, and not some infidel scum.

Don't have source for this one but this one is from the same website and it has the source at the bottom so I think it's the same.

My family works works in japan. He's a actual Paki, from Pakistan. He's got a working visa and a translator follows him around.

What are you implying?

It does shock me that the majority of Arabs are oil Jews who suck big American dick and hate each other and fellow Muslims. And the fact that Many of my Pakistani people are too lazy and arrogant to fix anything. Persians are mostly the same as Arabs.

But when Islam is followed by Sharia law it's pretty based.

I like cute girls but not cute girls(male). I could watch moe shit all day if I wanted to but I can see the lacking in the media.

>>He doesn't realize that anime has always been that way
True. There has always been moe SOL shit but now it's gotten too much and I can tell the Japs have it figured out.

>
Don't have source for this one but this one is from the same website and it has the source at the bottom so I think it's the same.
Forgot image.

>Oh yeah, I'm porkin Muhammad
That's basically how juvenille mudslime insults are. All Muslim insults are a variation of "i fuked ur mum".

>My family works works in japan. He's a actual Paki, from Pakistan. He's got a working visa and a translator follows him around.

wtf I hate japan now.

>now it's gotten too much
Not true, the ratios are the same. There's just MUCH more being produced per season user.

I would red pill you buy it would be a waste. You can't teach a fucking degenerate dog how to live like a human being.

Better go back to Pakistan and fuck goats in the ass because that isn't gay....

It is based upon Iron Age culture where the lighting of fires was a part of culture. It is borne out of the ancient way of living according to nature and cycles. In the north, it gets dark now and cold, this is when the peoples new to remember how to light fires. It is a pagan festival that has been redundant for nearly 2000 years.

Islam also has similar pagan rituals incorporated into the Hajj festival.