BONGS

BONGS

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE SHIT
THIS IS SWEDEN TIER

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027683/Council-house-bribes-UK-terror-suspects.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/home-office-jihadis-council-houses-isis-support-fight-terrorism-strategy-operation-constrain-a8030321.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what next are we gonna give them free 15 year old girls now too?

Holy shit, Bongs. You literally foster your own domestic terrorism by giving it houses and income.

What the living fuck is wrong with you people?

The US would give them free housing. At the Supermax in Colorado.

If one of you manly gun-wielding yankees wants to fly to London and beat me to death with a length of lead pipe after I put myself to sleep with chloroform I will pay for your ticket.

Yes this will truly show we're not at war with Islam!

Tolerance is good and so is multiculturalism lets just have love and peace and stop bigotry towards the oppressed minorities.
No person is evil they're just different.
If we give them what they want they will leave us alone and we can live in a multi religious ethnic cultural society. We must accommodate to their backwards beliefs because we are are not literal Nazis.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITAIN

Fucking Christ, Nigel. I'll do it for free.

Deal

nice source, the exact same source being used by every other news article linking back to it while the source itself has no evidence to prove it

So basically... all a chronically unemployed millennial has to do now is publically convert to Salafist Islam and the state will finally help them? I see a lot of new terrorists in Britain's future. People tend to follow incentives.

Wow. RIP britbongs

Inb4 Halloween prank.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027683/Council-house-bribes-UK-terror-suspects.html

What can I say....we have idiots in power.

We are completely fucked.

this

We've always done this lads, bring our brave soldiers back and put them into homes. Its tradition at this point.

I just can't fathom how the western world became so retarded

What is the matter, it’s part and parcel of life in london. Don’t you live next to and Isis members? You’re probably a racist.

PROTIP: It was subverted

Take some notes, Germany. Your child has surpassed you at last.

Multiculturalism
Women
Social Media
Media treating masculinity as undesirable

Wow treated better than brits.

What the everliving fuck

It turns out freedom of the press was only a good idea before global corporations and social engineering.

>don't be real don't be real don't be real
>tfw it's real

They've obviously given up trying to contain this and trying appeasement instead using taxpayer's money. That's going to work well.

>If one of you manly gun-wielding yankees wants to fly to London and beat me to death
Might as well let the muslims do it

>behead infidel
>infidels give you a house and stable job
time to become religion of peace

Way to go full Ethelred the unready mode there.

BASED

ahahahahahahahaha

>Sleep in girls' boarding house if they question their gender identity
Only a faggot wouldn't question their gender identity..

OK England, I had my fun, it was a good laugh after all the shit you've done, but enough is enough, time to stop joking around.

The parties that run western countries have become so obsessed with political correctness and virtue signalling that they simply can't do anything to contain Islam. Remember Trump talking about just limiting Muslim immigration? Look at how they were all falling over themselves to condemn him just for that.

I should move over there and become a terror threat.

Do not mistake malice for incompetence.

this. everyone stop joking around. DEUS VULT

It's a fucking disgrace and further evidence, though non is needed, that the political Westminster parties are irredeemable criminal organisations.

hahahaha APOLOGIZE Sup Forums baby bugger islanda t it again muh based mommy may WOAHHAHA!!!!11111

>Daily Mail
>Could
>Could
>Could

Should'a, would'a, could'a, pure speculation and a non-story to generate click revenue

well done everyone, keep taking those red-pills you are surely all "woke" to the media

But that would drive up the migrant crime rate, and we certainly can't have that.

UK is Islamic country, user. Do not act as surprised.

if they're dark enough the muriclods would give 'em free money too

Here's a left wing source.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/home-office-jihadis-council-houses-isis-support-fight-terrorism-strategy-operation-constrain-a8030321.html

>If we give them what they want they will leave us alone and we can live in a multi religious ethnic cultural society.
No, they will not leave alone if you still have something.
Like wife or beating heart.

As much as i love sweden bashing I would say both england and france are way more cucked.

It doesn't matter, we have been giving foreign shits council housing and jobs for decades. It won't change because of plebs like you.

As much as I used to love bashing Europe about shit like this, it really needs to fucking stop
I can't even laugh at memes anymore

Hmmm

So If I commit terror attacks in the UK, I get a job and a place to live?

Really activating my almonds here, brits

The west is run by incompetents

This is a failure of the democratic system of governance. It works well at first, but within a few generations it clearly becomes subverted and only enables massive corruption at all levels of government.

Every time I see something like this I want to take to the streets. Every time I come on Sup Forums and see some burger or other foreigner slating my beloved country over something absolutely indefensible I want to scream in their face "0% of average brits are behind this and we are powerless to stop it" which I know to be true. When are we going to finally stop waiting for someone else to do our dirty work and kick up a stink? And how do we do it?

>it really needs to fucking stop
Words are useless against Islamic conquest.

The problem is a lack of alternatives. This is coming from our ''''''''right wing'''''''' party in a power sharing agreement with a smaller and more supposedly right wing party.

I thought Britain already did that.

>And how do we do it?
We need a Farage replacement.

You got a license for that lead pipe?

Again, waiting for someone to do it for us. Everyone knows this is insane, you don't have to be an autistic poltard to figure that out. I want to do something about this shit because it's making me fucking sick and angry but I have no idea what to do

Unless you're personally capable of going up in front of millions of people and against the entire political and media establishment, you're going to have to find someone who can.

I didnt want to start my own thread: is there a non shit audiobook for this /lit/?
The only one I could find was a guy interrupting himself every 5 minutes to diatribe his thoughts. It was like listening to my own brain read a book, it was awful.

Only if they work in Hollywood

"The last two virtues of a dying society are tolerance and apathy." Aristotle

It just kind of keeps happening.

>needing to use an audio book
you are an idiot
>needing to read racist book that doesnt really make sense instead of reading books that will make you smarter
you are low IQ man

The time is ripe, bin that pipe!

Gee I wonder how.....

>don't be racist
>DEUS VULT

what are you doing

I doubt even a million people support this horse shit mate, maybe I've got too much faith in the British people

idk man but youre reading gutter trash. and stop reading books while using audio books. make your brain smarter

I meant that those are the numbers of voters necessary for a viable political alternative. But keep in mind that a lot of the country still trusts the BBC.

Speak for yourself there lad

You are know on a watchlist. Good job :^)

Dump some tea into the Thames, that'll get their attention. Certainly worked when we did it.

>When blacks make up 3% of the population but 100% of BBC programs have a black person

utter kek

If this doesn't rollie you jollies I don't know what will

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=1s

Why would you need to give them such a thing? They're free for the taking on the streets of any English city.

Goddammit britbongs. Dude just for that were liberating france first next time.

You're not convincing me, I'll stick to the gutter.
"Deus vult".

>You're not convincing me
yeah i'll admit it's pretty hard to sway people with low IQ. keep going on friend.

give free housing to 20,000 ISIS camel fuckers

what could possibly go wrong?

This is actually smart, though.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

I'm pretty sure they'll have the Intelligence Services on their ass 24/7.

You get arrested if you try and take back your daughter from rape gangs

Famous last words

20,000 BULLS FOR BONG WOMEN

yeaah,, feels like I've heard that somewhere before

>Alright so that's the interviews over with, who do you think we should hire?
>Well John has a masters degree, previous experience in the field and he nailed the interview
>Muhammad has spent the last 5 years in Syria fighting to establish a global caliphate, he has no formal education and displayed only a basic grasp of the English language
>Well it's obvious that we should hire John then
>Yes but Muhammad would make the office so much more diverse
>And don't forget that the police came round earlier and told us we'd be put in prison if we didn't hire Muhammad.

Sadiq Khan says they can't possibly monitor all the jihadis in London but they can monitor online hate crimes

You seem to think we still have a dem in office.

If you were incharge what would you do?

Hard mode: you can't kill them. Jailing them means they'll multiply.

And he's right.

>Racism is low IQ
>Europe is cucking itself to death to avoid any racist condemnation
>DEUS VULT

These are your claims. Do you see the problem here?

Also, deporting them wouldn't do anything because they'd come back again.

>Racism is low IQ
never said that. this made up assumption means you are low IQ. no wonder you need an audiobook, you can hardly read what is in front of you

I don't disagree that Sweden is bad right now, but this is more the the state of Europe as a whole. At this point we can call it Europe Tier, pic related.
>Checked

Underrated post

They get (((A bursary))) for hiring Muhammed aswell lad, our country is lost

I've always felt an unprecedented happening would be necessary for the requisite backlash to save Britain. More dead than 9/11, like 6,000+.

We're beyond saving. Even a huge happening coordinated by an entire city worth of Muslims would still just be ruled as an isolated incident.

In fact we're so far beyond saving that just for making this post on this website I could be charged with a crime, have my livelihood destroyed and be put in prison.

At this point I'm ready to see the whole thing burn.

>idiots
No, you have pedo-Satanists running your country, and they are doing as they please

The people in charge sold out The West so that they could live in luxury while the rest of us suffer the consequences of their actions

I went to Sup Forums to get infos about NY
I leave with a urge to kill myself