Get in here!!!!!!! Truck plows into bike riders in NYC!!!!! It's Starting!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90nvZPSjvGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>deebly concerned

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Lol he rented a Home Depot truck

halloween is a pagan sacrifice holiday

So progressive

Why do burgers hate cyclists? Do they resent them for making healthy life choices, reducing air and noise pollution in cities, reducing traffic congestion, saving on gas, and not being obese and sedentary?

Apparently not a white guy. No reports of race or ideology so...

Trucks don't kill people, idiot terrorists driving them kill people

because they are slow as fuck

reports now coming in that suspect was yelling allah akbar

They are faster in cities.

already confirmed muslim yelled allahu akbar with a paintball gun and bb gun

LOL HOME DEPOT
I work there
Hopefully this wont affect the stock price

Kek

>$20
The current state of terrorists today. Cheap-ass fuckers. They also had paintball markers instead of real guns. They should be ashamed, the 9/11 hijackers actually went to a flight school to learn how to not land a plane.

K

Are mudslimes even trying anymore?
>fake guns
>shitty small ass pick up truck
>didn't even suicide to get to his virgins and pearl boys

>reducing traffic congestion
lmfao.

Best drill grill.

6 people dead
New York City attacker shouted "Allah Akbar,"

Workplace incident.

#notallakbars

implying anything would affect your $8.75/hr. basically it's a taco bell job

Get the fuck off the road biker fag.

Also like source? Wtf happened

$19 rental to kill 6 people hurt 15

Vs

How many millions of damage and cost this is going to be?

Religion of pizza deliverers.

She's my waifu

Not the Home Depot truck. Price will skyrocket now... Was $20 for hour and 15 minutes.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=90nvZPSjvGc dead bodies

I make $90k a year there plus stock

And just like that, the average dim-witted American said ‘Las Vegas what?’

only cost him $19 neet bucks too what a fucking deal!

WE NEED A BACKGROUND CHECK AND WAITING PERIOD TO RENT PICK-UP TRUCKS

>Select all vehicles
Someone needs to shoop OP picture as a captcha.

Home Depot needs to answer for this. How can you rent out an assault truck to a man without performing a background check. Ban assault trucks.

>retard cyclist on free way
>want to move to right lane
>of course doesn't look back
>get bitch slapped by big truck

Shit is fucking dangerous though, what if the truck tried to dodge and ended up crashing into a car. Fucking retard bikers...

Judge in Hawaii already issued an injunction making it illegal to require immigrants to take drivers tests

Well it is a home depot truck so chances are very high it was a illegal mexican.

Your passport, and eat a strip of bacon.

>truck literally says "rent me :3" on the sides
>it even has it's own Home Depot apron painted
>it's used for terror attack instead, not to help you build your home
>truck rentals will now be restricted

This is why we can't have nice things.

hivemind

NYPD have now confirmed NYC attacker shouted "Allah Akbar," according to Fox News. It appears without a doubt to be a terrorist attack.

Home Depot's main customers are still white men believe it or not. The mexican meme is from the parking lots which aren't even owned by Home Depot most of the time, they're usually city land the Home Depot can't do anything about them.

Just go to HD parking lot, rent a few illegals to have them carry your shit home. You’d save money too.

>that webm

What did they think was going to happen riding on the highway pulling into the path of a fully loaded tractor trailor at full speed?

lol just slow down for cyclists and share th... BLAAAGHHGHHGH

Interesting how this happened after the travel ban was lifted.

>near WTC memorial
it's nothing. probably just an insane 9/11 truther.

be funny if he was someone who entered the country recently

...but could have been someone raised here

or Canadian

Satan you mean that there are canadian muslim terrorists invading our country?

let me just give who ever is in the next lane, as I dont know who is in that lane cause I didnt look to see if anyone was coming, 1 second of warning surely this wont end with me being creamed by a semi

He screamed Allah Akbar is what police have said. It's Islamic terrorism.

>He screamed Allah Akbar is what police have said. It's Islamic terrorism.
Where da proofs my nigga?

the atheists didn't pray hard enough for white

Oh fuck off. HOW MANY THREADS DO WE NEED ON THIS CRAP?
FUCKING MODS ARE NON EXISTENT HERE

Somebody's bringing the Cultural Marxism

Godspeed user, hope everything comes out okay in the end.

>the atheists didn't pray hard enough for white
Well just my fuck my shit up anons, who would've guessed it. Another culturally enriching moment for the left coast.

BAN ASSAULT RENTALS!

Don't be a fuck, Bin that Truck

Come to America, specifically wine country/coastal and tell me they reduce traffic.

Good fuck bikefags.

So has Home Depot denounced terrorism yet?

Fuck I hate cyclists, look how entitled these morons are. Going 5 miles an hour on a freeway probably thinking its muh right you have to share duh road

Is that a fucking highway? What the fuck is wrong with those retards

WORST NEW YORK CITY MAYOR EVER

Made it legal to piss in streets
Made it illegal for employers to do police background checks on potential employees
Created fines for not using the correct transgender pronouns
Threw around the idea of banning smoking inside homes
Told son not to trust cops
STOPPED ALL NYPD SURVEILLANCE OF MOSQUES AND MUSLIMS IN NYC

Hahahahahah I just saw the video of suspect on Fox News, he's a tanned German with a beard of peace

>Fox News: New York City attack suspect reportedly shouted "Allah Akbar" after he exited the vehicle, NYPD says.

why did that semi ram that biker?
the biker clearer put his right hand slightly to the right to indicate he was merging and is clearly the dominant vehicle
this kind of alpha turn signal does not even require the biker to check the lane with a turn of the head

Probably just an accident

AKBAR CONFIRMED

was watching sportsball
quick rundown requested

MOAR

Because they are assholes “RIGHT RIGHT” or “LEFT LEFT LEFTTTTTTTT” or “MOVE MOVE” or the other one “YEEEEOOOOOOOP” fuckem

like their 20lb frame going 20mph can take on a ton of steel going 45mph- good luck with that retards!!!

That poor bike got destroyed :(

Our cyclists flip off bus drivers, hog the whole lane make dangerous traffic situations and are more than a nuisance than biker gangs.

Suprised i havent seen any bikers then bikers now memes.

PRAISE KEK LET THE RACE WAR BEGIN

I've always wanted to do this, bicyclists are the worst

truck of peace
Manhattan
few cucked and few wounded

and also a kike

ALL BICYCLISTS MUST HANG

>THOSE REPLIES RIGHT AWAY
KEK

MUDSLIMES ARE WEARING OUT THEIR WELCOME

>88
checked

on top of, the lane was developing as a new lane, so the truck had to run off to the shoulder just to get where he could hit the biker.

fuck that guy, but also fuck the bikers for illegally being on an interstate/freeway.

to the topic at hand, did the islamic terrorist turn the truck on himself in an act of suicide, or did he get away with his paint ball and bb guns?

Muzzies confirmed

someone check that truck for a gillespie bumper sticker or a yellow snake

any footage ?

rude

i know this might seem crazy, but trucks are a little heavy and dont stop very quickly, and when an obstruction going extremely slow on the highway suddenly appears in front of them, theres no "instant stop" button

its agaisnt the law to go too slow on the highway, or too far below the speed limit for exactly this reason, because it causes accidents, like this. you go around a corner and suddenly at the apex a car is at a complete stop, but your doing the posted speed limit of 50?
whats truly baffling is that this is understood and widely known, that slow moving vehicles in fast lanes are a hazard

but it dosent apply to cyclists

Only video is of the guy wandering around in his jump suit. Tune into Fox News. They're on top of this shit.

also the truck appears to be rented from home deot
is home depot arming isis now? breaking news ill pass it to you jim

ABC said he hit a bus full of retarded children. Is this true?

that made me hard desu

underrated

That is one ugly dog. No amount of shekels will change that.

What is fucked up about paying illegals to carry your shit home is that when they say Mexicans are doing the jobs that Americans won't do, if you offered an American kid $10 to carry your things to your house not only would they say "fuck you" but they would be offended that you asked them.

the biker was playing stupid games and won stupid prizes, pretty simple, he might aswell be playing in traffic
im sure theres laws similar to this about retards swimming in busy ports that end up crushed by ships

Germans don't sport a tan or a beard, you might be thinking of an Islamic person of Middle-Eastern origin.

#prayformanhatten

The short bus may have rammed the perps truck