/wg/ - White General - STICK TO THE PLAN Edition

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

SCHEME OF OPERATIONS:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

GENERAL INFO:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

SUPPLIES:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Stay frosty, and good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
archive.is/wcsk2
mobile.twitter.com/metroedmonton/status/925437741508292610
youtu.be/FwpX2upPaJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since today is the day, shills we be aggressively trying to thwart this. Stay vigilant and remember that anyone doing the following is a shill:

>saying to print/post swastikas, celtic crosses or other Nazi/Neo-Nazi paraphernalia
>saying to meet up in large groups at certain times in certain places
>saying to brand or otherwise mark the posters with logos/other identifying features
>saying to post any poster other than the original pdf found at the website.
>saying to post photos of where your posters are (extremely do not do this!!)

Do not reply to shill posters. Do not post in shill threads. Anyone suspected of being a shill should be reported right away. Keep this Op clean.

DOs and DONTs:

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>distribute anything other than the original pdf
>once again, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PDF!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Bump

i'm gay

Bumping. Based Canadian's thread is authentic.

(polish pasta)
GAME PLAN:

1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

PROOF OF CONCEPT:

A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

But, OP...

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

this is stupid. its pretty much a guarantee that some shill/retard will take this opportunity to put up nazi or other shit and the media will obviously only show the worst of the worst, making people think this is some nazi/white supremacist thing. good effort, but its probs not gonna work

>inb4 they take the bait and get forced into argueing that it's not okay to be whitey
Can't wait.
You know they will do it too, the dumb fucks.

Only use the original pic, don't use others, and don't watermark.

Also DO NOT make different variants in this thread, this isn't a fucking art project.

General Guideline: Assume everyone [EVERYONE] that is:
>posting Nazi imagery
>posting poorly made posters that aren't the original
>linking to other shit threads with either of the two above mentioned components as the OP
>excessivly posting pics of women in Nazi/Nazi-like uniforms
>deliberately trying to derail the thread
>advocating for watermarking

Are SHILLS and should be ignored.

How do I leave this at my university which is full of cameras without being noticed.

FIRST REACTION:
>It's juvenile, but these are the kinds of petty imbecilities that are symbolic of feelings of fragility and frailty present in mainstream society
archive.is/wcsk2

Its not going to work people are already complaining about us. Plus we cant agree on a single thing. The campaign is already losing momentum. We should put it off until at least late november or december.

Wear a mask. It's halloween.

b-but, user...

It's okay...

It's
Okay
To
Be
W H I T E
H
I
T
E

This made laugh. The shills are working overtime, they are running out of energy.

we don't celebrate halloween in Poland especially not in the universities

For the next thread, fucking sort out the [Open] bullshit.

Presentation is a big part, if you're going to go all in, don't get sloppy.

Bamping

The amount of hysterical shilling in these threads pretty much proves the left is afraid of what effect it might have. Keep going lads, don't get discouraged.

Bomp

Wear a hoodie and keep your head down.

Im not ive been here since the start and its gone down hill. This argument we're having even proves we're unorganized. I think we'll be good in december or january though

Bumpinging

I'll make sure to spam it everywhere

Then just print out and send a poster to your local newspaper and tell them you found it on campus. We want maximum publicity.

mobile.twitter.com/metroedmonton/status/925437741508292610

Keep up the good work

bump

Bempingu

stop fucking spamming nazi imagery and contributing nothing

Bump Heil!

Sew another example we cant even get along how do we expect to even have a sucessful campaign

Last time I was this active was Donglegate in '13.

Tally-ho, chaps! It's Hallowe'en night!

inside the building? leaving it outside isn't a problem but in Poland universities do not have the whole university owned outside areas like in the USA. You walk inside my university directly from the street.

Its a shill that's what they're here to do.

Ignore them and move on. Don't let them derail this.

>This argument we're having even proves we're unorganized
Nothing is organized on Sup Forums anymore. The threads here are created to recruit more people for the raid.

Ignore shills. Bump, print, and post.

>we
>anonymous people on the internet

"We" don't get along, moron. We want to build a communist utopia that kills you stupid whites.

> azis are degerate whores
no suprise there

Man, sometimes activists are not very good at making it clear what they stand for. I have no idea what message these whores are even trying to convey. Maybe they don't either

>dongle

funny how a half decade can turn "omgz the worst example of SJW bullshit yet" into "yeah what else is new"

We're not having any progress I think we should do this in december instead. Everyone is distracted with work and school.

Boy, you're right! Why don't you go to sleep?

I've just contributed a bump so go fuck yourself.

>fucking comic sans

Heh yeah but it’s still better than nothing at least

What is racist about that pumpkin?

Checked.

Would reporting them do anything?

Its okay to give up. We arent winning at all. Its not making them lose their minds at this point nothing will plus it makes us look bad like tumblr two sides of the same coin

It’s unrellated they just currently think that it is related

Feathers are cultural appropriation. White oppressor stuff. Pilgrims vs Indians.

Bump

Guys
Let's not do this
I think it will offend the other races

go for it, my dude.

you realize you aren't even supposed to go put shit up yet, right? the idea was tonight.

>wait until after the purple revolution guys

Also i found this on Google youtu.be/FwpX2upPaJw

And this

Feathers in the head are apparently racist because they depict native american culture... Liberals have literally lost their minds.

Do not all cultures use feathers as decoration? It looks like halloween merged with Scandinavian Fastelavn celebration. Pic related.

According to the article the university president made a statement about the pumpkin.

Virgins going around on Halloween posting fliers instead of getting laid hahahahahhah. Go party and have some fun for a change.

>Do not all cultures use feathers as decoration?
Yes

However, the point stands. You can't argue with my feelings on the subject.

Why are you guys using meme flags and not proxies? Are you not getting proper funding?

OMG

That tree is fucking RAYCIS

>mocking weaponized autism

Heh, good luck with that, kid.

*chuckles mockingly*

Shill distracting us from our objective.

hard to read light thin font.

Bupm

This has been thought trough and planned for days. We are using the original picture. If you want to help you should start printing your own posters. It's a little late to make a strategy on how to hang them up, however a good idea is to put them under the wind sheet wipers of cars. It is faster, and one person should be able to distribute several hundred leaflets in one night.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

bumperoo

Bumpity

bump

[Open]

Dumb rural white suburban retards.

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD

Why?

*Bumps this thread.*

nigger

*Bumps it again.*

OY GOY!

*Bumps yet more.*

*Sips tea.*

How is this racist again shill?

Please do go on I am saving every last post you fags make saying "THIS IS RACIST!"

It's literally saying "It's okay to be white."

Show me the racism, come on.

Or is it you can't? And you are just following an anti-white agenda.

Checkmate.

Checkmate confirmed.

Have another bump.

Bumps for all.

yeah go post these on Halloween lmao

Shill thread!

What do you mean?

bumpity bump

>11 recaptchas; what did Sup Forums mean by this?
One bump, two bumps, three bumps, ha-ha-ha.

Deflecting doesn't make your argument any more valid.