You disrespect of Muslims are causing this

When will the West take responsibility for its crimes. Do you think your human for discriminating and shunning a segment of our global population that is not only larger in demographics, but also in contribution. I'm exhausted at having to fulfill my obligation in comforting better people over the rejection of a murderous minority (overwhelmingly white men). I am ashamed as a white men over the world today as a result of our theft. I don't want to here about victims or prayers t a non existent Christian god ( I in no way mean to condemn people of color and their beliefs). How injured do you think someone has to be to carry out violence against others, this should be the focus. Your destroying billions of life's worldwide in pursuit of an archaic economy and borders. You should feel grateful that culturally complete people ( people from backgrounds that have legitimate histories) want to travel to the US. You need these people for the economy, and don't you dare bring up IQ or entitlements or anything else. How dare you. Part of me with these poor souls could just extract the resources they need from you nationals or alt right or whatever the word is for uneducated. Nov 4 can't come fast enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=o_L1siWpu_Q
youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off sand nigger

Google terrorist attack casualty numbers for 2017 and look at the Wikipedia page faggot. Overwhelmingly Muslim.

Muhammed was a cock sucking lady boy

Here's the link because you're 100% a lazy faggot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017

Kys faggot

Shut up disgusting woman. Your insolence is depraved

Sandniggers are free to stay in their paradisal Islamic shitholes.

>Muhammed was a cock sucking lady boy

I heard he liked to take it in the ass too.

Pasta?
Stale or new?

It's you're not your
Never made it past that

It's true though

I heard muhammed was an unpassable trap

>shipost on pol
>burgers get run over

Mohammed is a pig.

what happened to the other half of the sand nigger moon? did you blow it up for being white?

every single Muslim is going to die if they keep this up.
We have city-busting nuclear weapons, you don't, do the math

>but also in contribution.
I smiled

The same time Muslims take responsibility for their crimes. Member the Islamic slave trade cutting off them slave dicks and keeping the women as sex slaves, member the Persian invasions, member the hundred some Caliphates. Member the anti-antisemitism that Muslims commit, member all the gays thrown off roof tops and hanging from cranes. Member women are not equal to men under Islamic Law.
Move to the Middle East you sand nigger or commie bastard. We don't want that shit culture here.

Mecca and medina will be turned into pig farms

Allah is god

He had 11 wives.

He would go through all of them in one night.
His secret? Watered down honey.

don't you have a goat to fuck?

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

Allah is beta af

Tonight, for Halloween, I'm dressing up as a

But you have white-suicidal swjs actually praising the raise of islam.
The math is not decisive.

Are you trolling,or do you actually believe this?

Get fucked goat fucker. Islam is shit.

Gay* there, fixed it for you.

Me? No. but this is what muslims believe.

Mohammed was a Pedo, sand niggers are ideological aliens

No one would ever take you seriously with your broken English and ridiculous bullshit. Contribution? The only contribution muslims have given to the world is that they are killing each other since the inception of islam over who's more muslim, and they keep doing it to this day.

You carpet twerkers aren't even good in the only thing you're known for - terrorism. There are hundreds of millions of you in the west and you've managed to kill about a 1000 westerners in the last 10 years or so. Meanwhile muslims kill throngs of muslims over the fact that the latter are not the right kind of muslims according to the former.

How dare we? We dare because we continue to give you shelter, food, welfare and most importantly, a chance to live in peace away from the shitholes you morons created yourselves. We dare, because the only reason you still exist is the unending mercy and humanity of the white man. We dare, because despite the fact you dream of killing whites and Christians and enslaving our women, we still reach out to you and try to treat you with respect, tolerance and understanding.

Last, but not least, we dare to put an end to your misbegotten ummah and our patience is running lower and lower with every minute.

We dare and you don't. You tried time and again to conquer Europe and you've failed at every attempt. You'll fail again. Because we dare and you don't.

>Islam is shit.
This. Also Muhammad fucked little boys.

ex muslim, roach?

>white people die in a terrorist attack
>"white people suck, amirite"

You can't wait for a day after a terrorist attack to go back to your insane shit?

Blaming all whites for the state of the world is just as dumb as blaming all jews, blacks, women, etc. The world is more complex than that, little soyboy.

Chill out, Achmed. Drink a beer, eat a bacon sandwich, and try not to think about fucking livestock and children for the rest of the day.

Lol everytime we start getting bored of massacring you. Y'all bitches always know just what to say to put our hearts back into it.

Absolutely haram

>but also in contribution
Please elaborate.

>culturally complete
Please name me one multi-cultural muslim country.

I killed you sand sucking savages from 2004-2008 and if it weren't for a fucking car accident I'd still be there killing you worth less pieces of shit, raping your women and then executing them like the scum they are. Fuck every single one of you. If I controlled nukes I'd turn the whole desert to glass. You are a scourge on humanity and do nothing but hold us back. Your bronze age bullshit needs to be extinguished, and if that means every last one of you is bled dry, I'd be happy to spend the rest of my days slicing your fucking throats.

You got any stories, mate?

A fucking leaf

If your not lieing (which you are), you would be worse then those sand fucks.

I manned a checkpoint in tikrit for the better part of a year. We have signs posted repeating over 500m from the checkpoint telling these inbred fucks to approach slowly and obey instruction, warning them lethal force would be used.

Over 6 moths I lit up at least 50 cars, and all but 2 were just ignorant fucking sand niggers and their families. Yet they never learned. One time a bitch survived, wasnt even hit despite us putting a good 200 rounds into the car and wouldn't stop screaming. She lost it and ran at my buddy screaming, she wouldn't listen so he put one right through her forehead. She froze up, hit the ground, and let loose one of the gnarliest farts I've ever heard in my life, it went on for a full 10 seconds. When it stopped everyone was quiet for a second and then immediately busted up laughing so hard I thought I was going to fucking choke.

See:
I replied to the wrong post.

lol nice, thanks for sharing user

>When will the West take responsibility for its crimes

The same time everyone else does. What we should be doing is stop showing compassion and wipe out these failed, lesser children of God.
They obviously show no appreciation for all the advancements we granted them that they did not work for and could never accomplish. They are ungrateful, undeserving and unworthy.

Top kek.

One question though: were the signs in Arabic or English? I mean, if your country is occupied and in a state of war/peacekeeping operations, why would you choose NOT to obey a sign written in your native tongue considering that it's already tried and proven that disobedience would result in your demise?

Not even 500 generations of inbreeding and cousin marriages can explain the stupidity of these pseudo-people.

I have 1400 years of history ( the history of islam) that says i should not give a flying fuck about you. so fuck off roasty.

youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

we need another crusade. apparently you stupid fucking savage assholes did not learn your lesson the first time. Fuck every single one of you murdering bastards. You will burn by the millions for every single life you idiots destroyed on 9/11.

The West is the only region of the Earth to ever openly take responsibility of its crimes.

Oh yeah, everything was Arabic and sometimes English too. It's not like you could miss the signs either, they were big ass 6-8' wide white signs along the side of the road with no buildings around. I'm telling you there is no more retarded fucking group of animals on the planet, although I never deployed to Africa.

All of our guys who stopped and checked vehicles were mostly fluent in Arabic, so it's not like they didn't understand verbal commands... shit, if you just keep driving when a uniformed soldier is holding his hand up and yelling at you to stop you deserve what you get.

Literally human garbage.

I feel kinda bad for them though. It's almost akin to the regret and sadness you feel over roadkill animals.

I find peace in the fact that these people would have never amounted to anything valuable anyway. None of them would've discovered a cure for cancer or invent a method to effectively harness clean energy. On the contrary - they would either kill each other (or non-muslims) voluntary, or just maim/kill themselves or their family because of their very stupidity. And if they happen to be a little more resourceful, they'd just come over to western countries and welfare their way into obesity, having 12 delinquent children and voting for more immigration and gibsmedat.

Fuck 'em. Fuck all of them straight into the shitty, slimy sand that gave birth to them.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! I am really sorry about this. I'm not really to blame. I mean, yes I am white. But... Ok, I will try to make up for it. I'm so sorry for not having converted to Islam yet. And I'm so sorry that you're not satisfied with your new country. I work hard and my pay taxes. I guess I will be more helpful to muslims when I'm out in public. I don't know what more I can do.

kys fagit

Sage.
Average amerifat! Cannot even type proper English!

EBIN