Spencer condemned by government but his lecture won't be banned

Spencer was scheduled to speak at a conference organized by Poland’s far right to celebrate Polish Independence Day on November 11, but the country's Foreign Ministry condemned the alt-right leader, whose condemnation of diversity has found support among neo-Nazis, whose ideological predecessors invaded Poland and killed millions during World War II.

“As a country which was one of the biggest victims of Nazism, we believe that the ideas promoted by Mr. Spencer and his followers could pose a threat to all those who hold dear the values of human rights and democracy,” the Polish Foreign Ministry said in a statement

But Spencer’s alt-right movement, which includes members of the Klu Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists, will likely find an audience in Poland, where studies show anti-Semitism and xenophobia are on the rise, and the government has barred refugees.

Jews in Poland and the United States also pressured the Polish government to prevent Spencer from speaking at the event.

“Spencer’s views strike not only the Jewish community or other minority groups. The hatred that Spencer and his followers proclaim is a threat to all who are close to the values of human rights and democracy,” Agnieszka Markiewicz, director of the American Jewish Committee’s Central European office, wrote to Polish authorities.

Poland’s government seems to have a conflicted view of American nationalism. In July, the country not only welcome President Trump but even bussed in supporters of Poland’s right-wing-ruling Law and Justice Party to cheer him at a rally, where Trump claimed that white Western civilization was at risk of decline.

“Do we have enough respect for our citizens to protect our borders? Do we have the desire and the courage to preserve our civilization in the face of those who would subvert and destroy it?” President Trump asked the Polish spectators.

newsweek.com/richard-spencer-rejected-nationalist-poland-694550

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/richard-spencer-wont-be-going-to-europe-because-hes-worried?utm_term=.wiYx6xjjY1#.rqodvd22Gk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Richard Spencer Canceled His Trip To Europe Because He's Worried They Might Not Let Him In

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/richard-spencer-wont-be-going-to-europe-because-hes-worried?utm_term=.wiYx6xjjY1#.rqodvd22Gk

Coward

>But Spencer’s alt-right movement
Spencer is a prominent figure in the Alt-Right, not the "leader". He's never referred to himself as the leader.

>, which includes members of the Klu Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists
It literally doesn't. The Alt-Right hate these groups and they hate the Alt-Right.

It is actually good for this egg-headed kike that he cancelled his visit here. He could not survive it, because here in Poland we don't like Jewish animals who whitewash jewish-soviet and russian-soviet crimes on white christians, and he did it many times.

I read a newsletter of ONR and few guys wanted to beat him hard and put an Israeli flag up his ass and show him like that on a stream xD

Polish neonazis think that he is a Jew because he whitewashes jewish-soviet crimes of World War 2 and stalinism, and because he talks nicely about Israel.

>thinks Richard spencer is jewish

Sorry, but he acts like one. He talks nicely about Jewish-soviet genociders who killed millions of christian Poles during and after war, he compliments Israel and Jews, and he licks ass of Putin and other Russian oligarchic kikes and calls them "hope of white race", while they are asiatic.

So edgy xD

He exposes the hypocrisy of Israel. Only brainlets don't understand this.

Also, pic related is the average Polish neo-Nazi. I don't think Spencer has much to worry about.

This guy on the photo is a kid. Polish neonazis are usually football hooligans who are having fun with machetes and baseball bats, they can even kill you for fun and out of boredom. Spencer doesn't look like someone who can fight.

>newsweek

Seriously. Shows how dumb most neo-nazis are.

Spencer: hey we want what Israel has
Low IQ neo-nazi: ZOMG HE JUST PRAISED JEWS AS DA MASTER RACE

ONR are not "neo-Nazis".

But this Spencer kike was talking nicely about Stalin and soviet-jewish animals who killed millions of Poles. You can't be received well by Poland's far right-wing people while having pro-jewish views. Poland is not a Jewish colony like the USA, and we are not brainwashed by Jewry as much as you are. You are basically Jewish-leashed dogs and Jewry probably even animates this "alt-right" movement now to make you go the desirable direction. Sorry, but i don't trust any kind of far right movements from the USA, they are usually all kosher.

You’re our most eager puppet state so I don’t know how you can claim a lack of kike influence.

Our government doesn't represent the nation, sorry, dude. We are under occupation since 1939.

You would be surprised how many common Poles are red pilled and sceptic of Jews, also including Russians and Germans of course.

>Talking nicely mean supporting
Lel
Piss of hysterical cunt
Stalin was a badass and genius who ruled the biggest country on earth literally swarming with likes at the height of their power ,whom he managed to put in place and cover in fear, who amazed to pull of the fastest industrialization in history in a mere decade, who deported entire tunic groups in a weekend

Recognizing facts doesn't mean support

Also go fuck yourself polkike
>We disawow ebin Spencer and white supremacy
>Poland for the poles!!! Foreigner Reeeeee
Hyprcititcal prositute for foreign gibemedat

Stop calling me "kike", Russian-Jewish expat xD Kikes rule Germany and Russia currently.

He hates communism. He admires Russia, but I'm pretty sure he's never endorsed communism or Stalin.

I don't know about Poland, but if you go around screaming "hurr durr gas da kikes" in America you're just going to be laughed at. Spencer tries to be reasonable and fair, like a normal person.

Just KYS

You must understand, Russian animal, that here in Poland we are not fans of your Jewish idols like Stalin who were killing millions of people of various nationalities except Jewish one. Only Russian underbeasts are brainwashed enough to idolize this hyper-kike. Jewry killed millions of us, and they would finish us off completely, if we didn't manage to remove them in 60s from our country. These kikes still rule Russian Pederation and they are extremely influential in Western Europe, that's why both: Western Europe and Russia hate Poland so much.

He doesn't "hate" communism, that's the problem. He endorses two countries that idolize and whitewash soviet genociders: Russia and Israel.

>he hates communism
>he is married to a communist
what?

I don’t know dude. You really seem to like hanging out with Anglos and their kike buddies. Pretty sure half your country is currently doing plumbing in the UK.

The Soviet Union has become a patriotic thing for Russians like the British Empire is for British people. I'm pretty sure she's a fan of Dugin, who follows a weird esoteric ideology, not communism.

Even if she was a communist, that wouldn't make Spencer a communist.

Poland being an economical neocolony of the West is a direct result of the fact that Anglos sold us to their Jewish-soviet buddies after war.

>Dugin
You mean this Dugin? the communist Dugin?

Stop advertizing this kike Spencer here. Everybody in Poland knows that alt-right is a Jewish movement whose main task is a genocide and complete physical removal of all last white and christian nations of Central-Eastern Europe by Russian kikeland during a war that would be supported by Jewish elites of the USA/UK.

based poland

Pretty sure you’d take all of Uncle Sam’s circumcised goy dick down your throat and cup his ass for more just to be further occupied. Probably had to mop your sissy jizz out of the streets when we started stationing troops over there.

You are confusing me with somebody else, murrican subhuman. So far the only one who is taking circumcised dick up the ass and mouth is your "nation" and you do it everyday, even while listening to such Jewish plants like Spencer.

He's NazBol. It's a shitty ideology, but it isn't communism.

I don't think anybody in the Alt-Right wants that my dude.

>I don't think anybody in the Alt-Right wants that my dude.

Unleashing Russian kikeland against CEE will result in a complete destruction of all nations of the region. We will be genocided, replaced by Russian asiatic animals and muslimized in the process.

>he's nazbol
>it isnt communism
nigger what the hell is bolshevism? LOL bolsheviks were and stil are communist. do you think im uneducated? i wish i could fucking cut you.

Every kind of movement that contains word "bolshevism" in its name is animated by anti-human, anti-christian and anti-white kikes. That's a rule by default.

>dugin
fucking commie kike

altright and ANTIFA are the same people. but you goys knew that. keep redpilling others :)

No one wants to do that. I don't know the details of Spencer's ideology, but he doesn't want Russia to invade Europe. I have no idea why you think that.

>doesn't know that ordinary bolshevism is international, not national
National Bolshevism is literally a nationalist form of bolshevism. This is a pretty major difference to communism, which is international by definition.

>do you think im uneducated?
Yes, I do.

> i wish i could fucking cut you.
Good for you, bud. I found your picture btw.

Bolshevism is a Jewish idea, it doesn't matter if it is "national" or not. It is based on a complete lack of respect for human (non-Jewish) life.

>National Bolshevism is literally a nationalist form of bolshevism.
Bolshevism is Communism. Nazbol is Nationalistic Communism.

>Spencer hates communism
>but he's married to a communist
>and he follows the cult of an esoteric communist

is this where you envisioned yourself at 15 yrs old age? shilling for jewish communist cancer? fix your life bruh..

I agree, it's a retarded ideology. I never said I supported it.

My point was that even if Spencer's wife was a communist (which she isn't), that doesn't make him a communist. Logical fallacy bro.

this silences the kike shill

I don't care enough about NazBol-ism or communism to continue debating it. If you want to believe they're the same thing, fine. Let's agree to disagree.

Now that I've proven Bolshevism is Communism you don't care enough to debate it? See: then kill yourself lil bitch. I win. i always win. my dick is so hard right now thinking about the sinking feeling you have in your gut knowing how badly i fucked up your world. but keep shilling for communist jews, low IQ JIDF nigger.

I'm on my phone. Takes a long time to reply.

other countries are proud of their military victories
poland is proud of how loud they whine everytime they get warcrimed

It literally isn't, but whatever. You don't know shit about these ideologies, that's fine. Isn't it time for you to trim your neckbeard?

USrael hasn't won even one war so far.

why dont you explain how bolshevism isnt communism when pic here says it is: :)

Yeah, that's about the Bolsheviks of the original 1918 communist party, not National Bolshevism.

whats the difference between the Bolsheviks of the Communist party and National BOLSHEVISM except for the emphasis on nationalism?

Read about it yourself...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevism

No. YOU tell me :) You are the one defending Nazbol ideology. So tell us all how National Bolshevism isn't just Nationalistic Communism. Go ahead. I'll wait.

I think it's important for you to do your own research here. You clearly don't know shit. It could benefit you.

This is my last post in this thread. k bye

You made the claim Bolshevism isn't Communism. I'm asking you to support that claim...but you don't seem capable? :) Now who is the uneducated one? You are, fool.

>k bye

cya /leftypol/

Shut it down kurwa.

What do they think is so bad about Spencer's views?
He wants whites to have their own nations.
He thinks Jews are a subversive influence in Western civilization, which they objectively are.
These are perfectly sensible positions.

Communism and Nazism are the two sides of the same Star of David.

Spencer is a kike

This thread only confirms my suspicions of what kind of Poles come to Sup Forums, usually dumb, narrowly educated gopniks

Maybe the wealth coming from Western Europe will wash scum like you away