JewsWeek!

why does Randlet look so sad?

>newsweek
kys faggot
>in all fields

>Sources familiar with his thinking

He's waaaaay too old for that shit.

Election cycle doesn't begin until late 2018 at the absolute earliest though

who are these "insiders" and how do we know they're telling the truth?

>Sources familiar with his thinking also say he's a big dum-dum poopy face

Cause he knows he'll have to put his 2020 vision on the line.

>trump won't run again
Honeybun, is this all you can come up with sugarplum?

>(((unnamed sources)))
>(((newsweek)))

nys faggot

Wouldn't be surprised. He is losing ground every day. Impeachment is scary!

did they really do that?

Re-election? Wait, that orange, racist manchild piece of shit is the "President"???

I seriously doubt he'd want to run again anyways, this shit must be zero fun for him and his legacy will be drowned in controversy for ages

Being the president would just fucking suck, and for someone on the backfoot like Trump I can't imagine he is enjoying any minute of it

Let Don Jr run.

The prince that was promised.

Just trust us, Goy.

I WOULD VOTE FOR A JEW OVER U DRUMPF

Amazing that you guys are still bleeding from the ass. Fake news

Good ol newsweek. The magazine that was so relevant and honest, it went down the toilet, and had to become a blog.

I'm sure their sources are very reliable.

>Newsweek
Why not just use a HuffingtonPost article?

He doesn’t need to seek re-election. He will be emperor of the new American republic.

>Re-election? Where we're going, we don't need re-election
I'd honestly not be surprised if this were the case. Not worrying about winning a 2nd election would allow him to fulfill his agenda, whereas constantly pandering to fuckwits in the interest of winning votes again would be contrary to said agenda fulfillment. This way he can crash the system with no survivors and do a full reset on our political establishment.

I predicted this shortly after the election. He's gonna say something about setting the country on the right track and passing the torch. They are gonna push Nikki Haley hard. They know it's their only real shot after triggering the left so hard.

I've been telling you guys this since he won. He will set it up for someone else to take over.

Except Trump already registered "Keep America Great" as his 2020 slogan.

EIGHT YEARS

This mourning process is having an abnormally long "bargaining" phase

DOTARD BLUMPF BTFO

i wouldnt be impressed if it was true. trump doesnt seem to enjoy the job at all

>Trump may resign after a week
>Trump may be impeached by feb
>trump may go to jail by april
>Trump may be assassinated by september
>Trump may not run for reelection
>You are here

Well at least we're getting somewhere.

> thinks anyone takes newsweek srsly
fuck off jew

>May
/thread

To be fair he probably won't need a second term. He's done more than the last several neo con and neo lib potus's in their two terms. Get in, get out, get it done.

i'm ok with that, as long he goes scorched earth and destroys the criminals who have overthrown our country. If not he should just go home now.

>zero legislation=zero accomplished
he's a pause button at best

Trump is going to drain the swamp

watergate also had anonymous sources as well

Your dad is an anonymous source, nigger.

>not even a year into presidency
Are you even trying? Also may want to look into how his cabinet members are dismantling Obama's authoritarian regime at record pace.

Scott Adams has been predicting Trump would do this - go all out in one term and essentially choose his successor. We'll have to see I guess

Thats because ivanka will be the first female president of the united states

Is that why he started his 2020 campaign a few weeks after getting sworn in?

I don't blame him. Running the country from a prison cell ain't easy.

muh dick

>Haley v. Tulsi Gabbard
>pooess battle for the ages
>election determined by who can cover a street with shit the fastest

>Kike loving warhawk

Please no

Tulsi is Hawaiian. She is also Pro-Assad so she's easily the superior choice.

He already filed for it..

That's SOP

This house is white

Obviously because he will become God Emperor Trump and will never have to be elected again

News... ews....n..ews....not jews

>Also may want to look into how his former oil industry, banker, and lobbyist cabinet members are neutering environmental and banking regulations at record pace.

FTFY.

Can't run a campaign from prison

>"may not"
>"white house insiders"

Literally a nothing article. There's no story here.

for one he is too old

for two he has obviously done some partying in his life because his body is a mess

According to wikipedia:

>The 2012 reelection campaign of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was formally announced on April 4, 2011.

SOP for sure- if you are a sleezebag conman who is just going to take the funds and pocket them after using the donations to “book” venues you own.

Trump already filed the paperwork to run in 2020, OP a fag indeed

If its fake, we will hear about it from Trump himself. This could hinder his donations leading up to 2020. Hes gonna have to put a stop to this rumor, and soon.

>"Here's some bullshit we just made up that ****MAY**** happen"
-t. mainstream media

5D chess. That's what he wants the Press to think.

Is that why he's been doing fundraisers for his 2020 campaign in recent weeks?

First, so much wishful thinking by liberals to post any headline that says Trump is over with.
Second, if he doesn't run again its because he found out government is hopeless to change except with more corruption.
Lastly, anonymous sources are not reputable because a few were. Trump could have exaggerated something on a bad day or joked and taken out of context. Wouldn't be the first time.

Good get that kike puppet out of there.

>whitehouse insiders

You'd think they'd learn by now

bargaining stage

Yes but according to kekeistani faggots she's a intolerant liberal

Says a person familiar with the story on reddit

He knows he’ll lose bigly if he tries

No because he’ll be in jail

kek

Insiders also said he planned on quitting a few weeks after he was stated in.

Insiders also said he would step down if xyz happened.

This shit gets old. He has already put a lot of money and effort into 2020.

Orange? Are you sure YOU aren't the racist?

>insiders

You mean, the same insiders who said
>Trump would be impeached
>Trump hated being president and was going to be the first to drop out of office
>Trump would be so riddled with scandals he'd never get anything done
>Trump had 2% chance of winning the Presidency
>Trump pissed in a Russian hotel bed

And all that other good stuff? Holy shit, you liberal retards will believe anything that suits your warped perception of reality, won't you?

>kike puppet

It's really silly when jews pretend to be anti-Jew thinking they'll make people stop liking Trump. Too bad it just makes us hate kikes even more than ever and you keep failing.

The last time there was something like this it was an anonymous source of someone who said they knew how Bannon thought or something like that. Why would I believe this for a second?

Besides that Trump publicly announced he'd love to get everything done in just one term. WTF is this level of retarded shilling.

kek underrated

>Partisanism

Oh man, BASED REPUBLICANS

>newsweek

>say white house insiders

Then if I were him, I'd go out with a bang. Fuck getting re-elected. Nuke North Korea, go 1488, destroy all chances of winning if you're not gonna run. Who gives a shit if it destroys the Republican party? They're a bunch of cucks who'll eventually cave completely on immigration, anyway. Leave no survivors.

You wish

>Says two (((insiders)))
He'll probably run again due to starting a war in NK and not accomplishing all of his goals thanks to obstruction from both parties.

Trump = kike puppet

Anyone who says otherwise is an obvious shill from /the_donald.

The insiders are Rand Paul and Chris Christie.

Fake and gay

Okay mr.goldstein

>an reliable source says that

He took the bullet to change the direction of the metapolitical landscape. He will be remembered as a hero.

>Trump to drop out any day now claim insiders
anonymous sources = fake news

He's not going to get a chance to run again.

>may or may not, says an anonymous source familiar with his thinking

The Trump family is poison. Nobody will give them time of day after Donald's trial and prison stint.

We're moving liberal left and our presidents will be liberal for a long time going forward. The GOP is destroyed and until some new blood makes it's way into the corpse, it's just not going to work.

>ancient astronaut theorists suggest

Jesus fuck read the article. They say he MIGHT not seek re-election and that it's too early to tell. Jewsweek is clickbaiting.

he's technically already running

cancer

>he's technically already running

You know he's doing that for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He's not actually running in October 2017 for 2020.

No