Truck of Peace

What an idiot. He didn't even have real guns.

Also he could've rented a UHAUL and caused more damage.

>The driver of a rental truck drove the wrong way down a busy bicycle path in Manhattan near the World Trade Center, killing up to six people and striking numerous others, a New York Police official said.

>The driver then exited the vehicle while displaying imitation firearms and was shot by police, according to the NYPD. The suspect is in police custody and was taken to a hospital for treatment, sources at the NYPD said.

>The incident is being investigated as terrorism, according to multiple law enforcement sources. Witnesses reported the suspect was yelling "Allahu Akbar," according to four law enforcement sources. The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is taking over the lead of the investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/925478319579127808
youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/isis-supporter-recently-scope-manhattan-attack-site-photo/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/31/virginia-gov-race-ad-sparks-outrage-shows-racist-gop-supporter-trying-to-mow-down-kids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

>bothering to do a terror attack on americans when they do spree killings that get over 7 times the kills you do anyway

>He didn't even have real guns.
Gosh, I wonder why someone in NYC didn't have access to real guns?

Implying sand niggers don't have a 80 IQ.

Truck r Treat

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

They can literally go to a state next door, buy one and drive over to NYC.

Or they could literally buy that shit illegaly.

If you want a gun, you can get one m8.

>Also he could've rented a UHAUL and caused more damage.
youre low iq. it is so easy to get a home depot truck

What about the Halloween parade?

You're not even allowed to have imitation guns in NYC

Dude shut the FUCK up
Every fucking criminal in our country who isnt a retard 3rd world refugee already realizes this, you dont need to give those inbreds anymore ideas.

It is rather funny though, how the only way democratic gun control works is when the civilians are too stupid to even google where to get a real gun. Makes my nuerons navigate quite nicely

lololol

...this will help push vegas further into the memory hole

Where does the ride end?

Its ok. Reddit is saying that its good that he is still alive and that cops didn't have to kill him. Cancerous.

>you dont need to give those inbreds anymore ideas.

Kek the internet is full of ideas you moron.

Low effort shitpost. Apply yourself. Shitskin was probably too poor to buy real guns.

>...this will help push vegas further into the memory hole

Vegas, Kennedy Assassination, Weinstein, Spacey, Truck attack of Peace.

It's been a busy few weeks.

how do I know this is a leaf post

truck or treat

at least we don't have to see that nigress in cowboy gear anymore

don't fall for the false flag
the White House is just trying to cover the Manafort affair

Did you notice? No blood. At all. Almonds: activated.

Suspect named! Religion of peace

mobile.twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/925478319579127808

Is this Scooby Doo? Do they really think we are that stupid that they would retain the same acronym to kill our own citizens?

DELET THIS GOYIM

I live in Georgia, home of Home Depot and there's in fact several Home Depots with these trucks within 30 minutes of my home. Am I a rabbit in a wolf den? What can I do to protect myself from these Trucks of Peace?

I wonder if he got the uhaul insurance

Do you have any actual proof or are you just a butthurt muzzie that thinks Islam means peace. I'm assuming it's the latter.

I'd recommend background checks on truck rentals

How does NYC get around the constitution to ban firearms?

Fuck off Jew, hopefully Assad and Iran BTFO you kikes.

No fucking way DeBlasio is calling this an act of terror-- at least not Islamic.

>t.Ahmad

Your religion is closer to Judaism than mine faggit

Just a few days ago the Democrats put out an ad showing a white man running down some colored kids with a truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY

SITE released this intel....targeting location with selfie within a selfie.....

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/isis-supporter-recently-scope-manhattan-attack-site-photo/

Rita Katz reported it happening before the event

Those are $19 an hour, too.

Even though Trump was right to restrict Muslim immigration it's still racist.

That was literally before the election, asshat

>What an idiot. He didn't even have real guns.

You see, gun control works!

No, it's brand new. It's for the governor's election in Virginia next week.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/31/virginia-gov-race-ad-sparks-outrage-shows-racist-gop-supporter-trying-to-mow-down-kids.html

>R.E.P.L.I.C.A.

Dude is from Tampa.....looks just like the fucking murder of the 3 in the jogging suit from Seminole Heights

Like London mate

PART

AND

PARCEL

>latino victory fund
REEEE

He couldn’t even hire the right fucking truck ffs

You're being awfully generous giving them an 80.

A

You can rent a $19 home Depot truck with virtually anything with a photo as ID. Designed to facilitate rentals by illegals in the construction trade.

Breaking news: people with guns were called in to help.

Buy a 9 mil and fire into the window of the first one that hops the curb and comes at you.

NYC user here.
Originally I was walking down the street when I see a group of two women running towards me, and someone was yelling, ‘He has a gun, he has a gun.’ ... At the time, I was really just concerned that there was a man running around with a gun. I wasn’t too concerned for myself, but just the safety for everyone in the city. I mean there’s a lot of people just walking around.
Hope everyone has a good Halloween tonight. And to all the Islamophobic people here.... you need to stop. You shouldn't discriminate against Muslims as a whole. They are very pea

Bumping for intensified autism.

Guy was an idiot. Not a real Jihadist. Had fake
weapons. If it were REAL they would have
packed a Ryder truck full of explosives just
like Timmy McVeigh did in '96 and casually
drove it along 5th ave into Times Square an
BLOWN IT UP taking a few hundred jooz with him.

Conclusion: FALSE FLAG PATSY ATTACK

Your wish....fulfilled!

keked

My president disagrees.

Trump is fucking their arms dealers and funding. Fake guns and a 19 dollar rental truck was the best they could do .

PROVE NYC ACTUALLY EXISTS HMMMM? I'LL WAIT

>Do you have any actual proof
Are you that retarded, there is no way a Muslim would be able to pull something like this off in this political climate without inside help at the very least. This isn't Europe, our government keeps tabs on everyone

It's pretty obvious that this was implemented by the dems to distract people from the indictments and the upcoming antifa thing.

#letsdothis

it's never too soon

Wait. What?
WTF, I hate Home Depot now! Don't they do background check before renting a truck?
God I hope some Jew lawyer finds enough steel in his pecker to play that angle. At least I can dream.

I've never understood why police shoot a criminal and then whiz him off to the hospital for treatment.
Why do they do this?

>image
Full auto w. thing that goes up.

New HOME DEPOT how to workshop....???

Once again a false flag , another CIA's job, there is absolutely no terrorism in USA, Europe is fucked btw.

god bless

But they do check to make sure you have auto insurance