My fucking health insurance just went up from 215 to 330 in pennsylvania...

my fucking health insurance just went up from 215 to 330 in pennsylvania. This orange fuck just took money out of my pocket.

Don’t you get insurance from work?

You mean obamacare fuckface?

Fake news.
You EBT welfare queens get Obunghole care for free.

>ahaha Trump couldn't repeal obamacare
>wtf why is my insurance going up?

proof or gtfo

Yep, fuck Trump. He is trying to sabotage Obamacare.

Saged

Sick people need to die

IT'S NOT SABOTAGE, IT'S JUST THE SYSTEM COLLAPSING AS NATURE AND BRAND NEW LAWS INTENDED

got the letter in the mail today but official prices don't come out until tomorrow

There was an article saying prices in PA were going up 30% but mine went up 50%

I'm 32 and healthy as shit. I'm not sure if I should even keep paying for this shit or not? It literally doesn't cover shit either. I'd have to get cancer and get hit by a bus in the same year for this to be a good financial decision.

/thread

makes sense this thread gets no love since you're all fucking child NEETs on your mommys obamacare

that and russian bots

fuck you and fuck trump. I bet tomorrow his tax plan comes out and it raises everyones taxes too. I just read that they're getting rid of some home ownership tax writeoffs completely fucking over the middle class.

the guys a failure regardless of the mueller bullshit. its almost a year since the election and at this point it just makes me sad.

Trumpcare isn't even in effect. The only thing he did was deregulate interstate healthcare insurance purchases and let people buy insurance in groups.

btw, is the catalog broken? Hard to find posts.

isn't it in your game plan to raise taxes to increase benefits and better the local community by bulstering budgets?

imagine making a post with this level of butthurt guys

I just landed a good job yesterday. My premium, if I take part in a work sponsored wellness program, $30 a month. When I marry my fiance, insurance goes up to $50 a month. $2000 deductible, $25 copay, and there is a prescription program where I get them at no cost. Get off Obamacare OP.

PA sucks dude. even the hunting and fishing there suck

The "orange fuck" didn't do that to you. The black fuck and the democrat Congress of 2009 did that to you. 0bamacare is falling apart anyway. Insurance companies have been pulling out right and left.
Did you miss that or are you dishonest?

>my Obamacare pemiums just went up!
>REEEEE ORANGE HITLER THIS IS YOUR FAULT
R E P E A L & R E P L A C E
E
P
E
A
L
&
R
E
P
L
A
C
E

That fucking nigger Stauning keeps fucking me over with his shitty Healthcare system.

dam sista lookin fine nigga bet she got dat ass

147397888 no (yous) for this nigger
>russian bots
this is the new shill saying if you see it sage or spam gore