2 million german women were raped by Russians after Berlin fell

-When Berlin fell in 1945 Russians raped at least 2 million german women.
-Probably all the young girls in german cities that fell to soviets at that time.
-How many of todays german anons grandma's gave birth to Soviet Rape babies?
-Is Angela Merkel one of them soviet rape babies? That would explain a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany
deutschlandfunkkultur.de/besatzungskinder-in-deutschland-nach-1945-zwischen-den.1024.de.html?dram:article_id=338826
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should have tried winning if they didn't want to be raped.

"raped"

>this is the average modern German's granddad

God. Must have been awesome to have been a Soviet advancing on Berlin. I hear the new COD has a mission where you get to either slaughter or rape the townfolk of a prussian village.

>Must have been awesome to have been a Soviet advancing on Berlin.
It was 50% chance that you would die. And if you didn't than you got to rape all the German women of the area that you occupied.

we are just glad they where not niggers

Yet when you call them subhumans, the Slav rape babies around you complain about how that's racist and not politically correct.

>should have tried winning
do you think you're funny?

>slavshits
>human

kek, found the east german rape baby refugee

Of course they do. Rape babies love their Grandpas. They are their blood and flesh.

I'll tell you hwat son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes

>German women literally threw themselves into the arms of their invaders

wow imagine that

its like what german women have done for centuries

acted as the central european sperm bank

She is too sexy to be a chestlet

>When Berlin fell in 1945 Russians raped at least 2 million german women

True story. Resulting in this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany

I know I am.

Don't be defensive RussianAnon. Not saying that soviets did anything wrong to the Krauts. Just exploring what actually happened and if it has significance today.

Abortion was admitted and avaible at that time and the shame of bearing rapespawn great. Guess where those babbys ended.

woah, i've literally played new vegas just a minute before clicking on this clickbait thread

le rapebaby argument btfo

>Not saying that soviets did anything wrong to the Krauts.
You should have tested the nuclear bomb on Soviets, not our Nip friends.
Significance today:
- all good Germans are dead
- the Germans who are alive are cucks
- women are ugly half-mongolians instead of beautiful Aryan goddesses
- women are agents of the Jew
- Europe was plunged into a dark ages of communism that lasts until this day
Nice going fighting for the wrong side, Amerisharts.

From 2 million rapes you maybe get 200k babies. Given birthrates in late 1945 and early 1946, it looks like rape babies were more in the 50k to 75k range.

Not to defend the rapes, but honestly, what do you expect from a race that were as colossally Jewed as the Russians? They weren't like that just 30 years prior.

In Japan, white russians escaping the (((soviet))) menace were good citizens. But modern ones have a far higher crime rate than native Japanese. Such is what (((communism))) does to a race.

Nah bro, it's well known that there were more German bastards all over Europe after the war than any other group.

>-When Berlin fell in 1945 Russians raped at least 2 million german women.
a number that was reached with very dubious method
>-Probably all the young girls in german cities that fell to soviets at that time.
probably not, many escaped or hid
>-How many of todays german anons grandma's gave birth to Soviet Rape babies?
very few, rape doesn't automatically mean pregnancy, and you can abort
>-Is Angela Merkel one of them soviet rape babies? That would explain a lot.
no idea, but probably not

I found it hilarious tho

deutschlandfunkkultur.de/besatzungskinder-in-deutschland-nach-1945-zwischen-den.1024.de.html?dram:article_id=338826

400.000 kids were born from americans tho,
they could actually entertain the women with chocolate and stuff so it wasnt as excusable as with brutal rapes >_>

I honestly think Americans have the destiny and obligation to save the civilization that they royally fucked up. They were the ones to really start pushing back on modern leftism, which is pretty good so far. Lets hope that the future gets better

Germans raped like crazy on Eastern Front
>n-no muh noble German soldiers it was against the rulez
brainlet

I had 3women raped in my family.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Alright, Sup Forums just made me accustomed to this kind of attacks on Sobiet side in WW2 History

Anyway, fritzy got off VERY EASY for their crimes.

There were probably even more than that.

Woha! Look at my nice double numbers

Making my mom proud here

Oh thought you meant Germans. Americans were pretty cool I guess, when they weren't niggers or jews or something.

The new cod is set on the western front. It also doesn't even show swastikas.

this
>starve and murder some 20 million civilians
>rape millions
>destroy dozens of cities, burn hundreds of villages with inhabitants

>b-but some women were raped how could this be happening
how is this different from nigger logic

>muh 2 gorillion

You are spot on. Thats why holohoax exposure is so important. Dodging it like the alt-lite will never lead to true results.

My condolences what happened to your family.

>Angela Merkel
She's (((polish)))

=)

>attack a country with nearly twice your population
>get absolutely fucked on
>whine about rape

LOL what a pathetic group of people, no wonder they loss.

Wait... that flag

)))))))))

and how many russians died because of their war?

No proofs.

how many Russians died because of German-sponsored Bolshevik coup
really activates your almonds huh

I would have loved to be a soviet I'd get all the prime boi puss.

That makes it even better. Saggy tits are a no no

German women were always man jawed freaks with herd mentality don't kid yourself.

top comment

And it was good for Germany. We advanced their genetics

faaaaag

missclick?

I told that Germans must pay reparations 200 years more for that shit that they made in WWI and WWII. Also, Japs must do this to China too.

>German women literally threw themselves into the arms of their invaders

>wow imagine that

>its like what german women have done for centuries

>acted as the central european sperm bank

Probably every yuropean born during/after ww2 is a rape baby, women would prostitute themselves for food with the kike store owners, hell even the allied troops would trade cigarettes or food for sex.

Angela Merkel's family is Polish-Jew. Their real name is (((Kasner))).

>not liking a strong man jar in women
Are you gay?

I don't know whether the slav posts here are genuine or not, but if so, this is why I'm glad I never fell for the MUH SLAVIC WOMEN meme.

Angela Merkel will save Germany

this

I wonder how these people procreate, I literally saw like 1-2 pretty women during my whole 1 week stay in Germany, it was so depressing

Already signed a deal with China negating reparations. Sorry Ivan

no I just referenced Nazishitter logic
in any case you can't blame modern Germans for the work of their ancestors, but still, relativizing their crimes is not nice
like that politician of theirs who said ''they should be proud of their WW2 soldiers'', proud of what, butchering women and children?

>leftist shiteater
>save Germany

Wow, boi

I have read that 200k babies was born to soviet fathers/german mothers.

That's not hard if you have beautiful nip women with huge milk jugs and soft feet around.

I'd rape that baby, if you know what I mean.

There aren't enough I'm sorry's to cover how badly we fucked up WW2. We can only repent for our sins and try to redeem ourselves by securing the future.

Hot

>400.000 kids were born from americans tho,
in what timespan?
>they could actually entertain the women with chocolate and stuff so it wasnt as excusable as with brutal rapes >_>
thats not an excuse on the part of the german women. How many german men did not get to have a family becouse of this?

Take a 2 cup of tea, slavbro

it's very simple
>invade a country and declare them to be inferior subhumans to be annihilated
>murder millions and cause huge damage
>get slapped
>WAAAAAHHHH
as I said, nigger logic
>b-but Soviets invaded with Hitler
not relevant to this subject

>I wonder how these people procreate

alcohol
t. expert

typical balkan Russiaboo faggot
your soviet "heroes" are subhuman barbarians just like you.

>Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
how do is the foundation myth shifted?
>I had 3women raped in my family.
By who? Did they conceive?

typical american nigger

dingdingding

>all the german girls got raped
>how many anons grandmas gave birth to soviet rape babies
user, that isnt how it works. The "germans" you are asking ARE the rape babies or a child of one.

>Nigger

What's wrong with Slav woman?

>invade a country that wasn't even close to trying to go to war
>surprise attack bomb all their planes
>bomb civilian cities into dust
>lol but germans killed so many they were like super stronk

As soon as the Soviets mobilized they had way better guns (ppsh), way better tanks (read about how Germans were terrified of theirs) and a way better airforce. Wehraboos are such dumbasses.

>prefers fetal alcohol syndrome recessive """chin""" over strong jawlines
You are fucking gay

>I don't know whether the slav posts here are genuine or not, but if so, this is why I'm glad I never fell for the MUH SLAVIC WOMEN meme.
do you prefer nip women yourself? Are you a nip or english teacher.

:3
your Nazi heroes were butchers who mostly killed women and children, and Soviet prisoners
in combat something like 1.3 Soviets died for 1 Axis soldier
American retard
what would you do if someone did that to your own people? make posts 70 years later praising them? maybe you would, you mongrel cuck
this isn't about communism or Soviets, that was just a convenient excuse to Nazis

too fat, murica boi
also
>muricans
>"pure race"

Even cangaroo more european than you

To the victor go the spoils.

As by their own ideology, Soviet "soldiers" were just mass produced goods without individuality, so nothing of value was lost.

>Bulgarian
>descendant of actual turknigger tribes
>calling me a nigger
balkaniggers aren't even self-aware

Psl greentext raep stories

>To the victor go the spoils.
Women are sentient beings, so it would be treason for them to do so.

The Wehrmacht rape was BABY shit compared to what the Russians did. Also
>no invader in the history of war ever raped their invaded women

Recessive chins are mostly caused by bad posture and not genetic btw.

good taste in games and mods there friendo

Young Soviet men who fought in WW2 did not grow up in a religious society and therefore had very bad morals. Stalin only allowed churches and public worship of God during the middle of WW2 for a moral boost. Far less people would've been raped had the USSR not outlawed religious practice for a time.

SINCE THIS IS A SHILL THREAD I'LL TRY TO REDPILL SOME

If you want to continue having a decent next few days don't listen to this. After everythign i'd learned in this past few years this came as no surprise but the graphic imagination of it all is what twists the soul.
Just like pizzagate I knew it happened for years, I didn't know the exact details.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A

Soviet army enforced a strict law regarding crimes against civilians. Allied forces simply ignored them.

The only reason that you hear about muh Soviet rapes is because we lost the Cold war, but objectively that's pure propaganda. Soviet Army probably raped less that Allied armies, and Much less than the Germs themselves, obviously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

>During the period of supervision and occupation of the several states by armies and civilian staffs of the Allied Nations, encourage members of these groups to intermarry with the German women and to settle there permanently. During this period encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males.

shut up, leaf

As apposed to what, the people who brought in african slaves and raped them; forced them to have their children? Stalins was a prick to be sure, but holy fuck you're delusional.

>Believing the lies of long dead Nazis

Never change Sup Forums