Why can't niggers get over slavery?

Why can't niggers get over slavery?

This is a mental illness. May be PTSD?
Post traumatic slavery disorder.

Clothes be racist and shiet!

Inferiority complex towards whites.

It's their only claim to historical relevancy, and it wasn't a good deal for them so they're bitter about their only good card being them when they were cucked.

Even if they did, they'd just find something else to blame all their problems on. See also

They’ll do anything for fucking attention and free gibs. Fucking worthless race

the only way they've ever found success at anything is by being the most victimized

it's literally all they have

they actively enjoy the pity it gets them. theyre like pathetic children. in the bad way.

Greedy jews pushing identity politics, c'mon man, why are you even here?

Because when you get down to the root of it, slavery was the result of their ancestors not giving a shit about them and selling them to some jews on a boat for shiny glass and some nuts or some shit. They aren't mad at the white man, or the jew slave traders. They're mad that their ancestors thought of them as trash. That's what really hurts.

Picking cotton ain't even hard. Unless you think slave owners were miracle workers they barely got any work out of them.

President Trump Stress Disorder

>112 KB PNG
I HATE COTTON SO MUCH I STOPPED WEARING ALL CLOTHING 10 YEARS AGO I'M A PROUD NIGGA AND WON'T BE A SLAVE TO THE WHITE MAN EVER AGAIN NOW GIBS ME MY WELFARE CHECK DAMNIT

this made me laugh too fucking hard

>this is literally how niggers think, it's not even ironic

Why can't you get over niggers?

>you will almost certainly hear a leftist blame Africans' lack of clothing on a racial phobia of cotton in your lifetime

They are not unique because they were once slaves, they are unique because they are niggers. Evolution has not fashioned them to fit properly within civilized societies and it should come as a surprise to no one that they don't.

because that's all the good they ever got

don't give the stupid niggers that much credit. their main philosophical thoughts revolve around whether to get reeboks or jordans. useless niggers, they should all be sterilized and nuked in nevada.

Probably all the crime, I suppose.

Do we still have slaves picking cotton, or is that just really old cotton?

>Why can't niggers get over slavery?

Honestly at this point its all they got left.

According to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing , US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton and 25% linen. That is, there are three-fourths of a pound of cotton in each pound of dollar bills.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

My bad.

They want free money for shit that didn't happen to them.

and by " you" you mean out governments, doing so against our will, without us knowing, as well as being fed propaganda paid for by our own tax dollars, and then the innocent civilians are slaughtered and you claim it equal... suck my cock Muhammad