Which country would you move to?

Which country would you move to if you had to

>no connecting countries, has to be seperated by water or another country.
No US-Canada or Germany-Poland. France-UK or Spain-Belgium are good tho
>no israel

>If you choose Japan or any other weeaboo country, state your second choice as well (not another chingchongwingwong country)

South Africa, get paid to kill niggers

I'd move to Thailand if i had a fuckload of cash, AUS if i had to >wagecuck, and my backup would be Slovenia, my ancestral homeland.

oh but first aus would have to fix their abo problem like we did

Why wouldn't everyone just say Iceland and ruin this whole thread's premise?
>France-UK
>good
What about the fucking chunnel?
>Japan
Second choice
>Ireland
130 IQ must be god tier over there.

Japan objectively best country so fuck you

England. Go back to the motherland. Parents were both born in Lancashire so why not. That and I get to be part of the race war when they chase the negroes out.

Ireland

I would move from Poland to Poland :D:D

but if i couldn't move to Poland than i would pick either USA or Norway (after the discovery of oil)

Antarctica's Secret Base.

Poland
Second choice
Italy

Hungary

USA

3 reasons, 1st and 2nd amendments and Trump.

I know Britain is doomed, I've known this since the 1990's, I have tried to wake people up but the Marxists were everywhere, in every tentacle of power, in the schools, the police, the government etc. and boy have they done their job thoroughly, even the Conservative party is filled with Marxists and traitors, and hardly anyone seems to know or care.

So I am moving to the USA to join my soon to be wife.

Australia, on the off chance they aren't already full.

straya cunts!

Ireland

I would move to Israel. There I would be safe and could kill muslim kids and niggers all of I want and americans would come and pay me to suck my dick.

Would fuck some saudi bitches, have a laugh with my ISIS friends...

Life seems pretty amazing in Israel.

>go to a 3rd world country from a second world country
>anglo mind

Norway, easy choice.

Panama

America is objectively worse than here though.
The people there are insensitive cunts too, can't handle the banter.

Lmao left proxy on

ecuador
the people are all manlets, worship white skin and still has some level of conservative values. women are still not feminists

Only if absolutely forced to, Poland to stage a resistance against whatever forced me to leave Hungary

Australia
Ireland if they're full

Iceland, maybe New Zealand.

Japan

> normally:
Australia/NZ
> in case of nuclear apocalypse:
the choice is obvious: Pitcairn Island

Cant go to most Europe bc nat soc beliefs so 1.astria 2.ukrian 3.argintina

Or palistine to “join” jihadists

I would never leave my homeland.

But if forced that could mean life or death or other important reasons,then Japan.

literally only because it's the best country left,oh and I'm gonna bring my gf with the journey so that way I won't racemix.

Ancapistan.

Czech Republic or Austria

Only America

Amerika

Australia. They seem like a country populated by drunken assholes and I feel like I would fit in great there.

Vietnam

Become a jungle ghost and terrorize the gooks

Winland or Estonia
Winland for low population density and natural selection climate
Estonia because I speak rus and great gunlaw

>flag
you cant pick your own country retard

Austria

>Poland
Strongest eastern European economy, based people, Catholic

Would it be crazy to want to move to one of the Slavic countries where even the "average" girls would be considered 10s in the "land of the free"? Assuming ownership of a successful online business, since wages are shit there.

I think you mean sensitive, or super-sensitive.

And yes, people here are faggots who can't handle humor that isn't dopey slapstick bullshit.

Poland, my ski name would atleast help me be somewhat of a pole

Polish user when the shit hits the fan in western Europe, may you enjoy a cozy Sunday mass with your family!

Probably Poland

All the bitches

wages in comparison to for example Germany yes, but keep in mind cost of living here is way lower, so standard of living is pretty much the same :]

>fat burgers arrive in Poland
>get beat up and raped within two days
>soft fucks try to get polish bitches with their money
>some bored polack girl decides the novelty of soft cucks is fun
>stays with you for two weeks
>realizes she is not lesbian and you are basically women
>beats you up takes your shit

Go on, go east of the wall.

No, im bulgarian, here for vacation, there are hundreds of murrikans, brits and actually a shitload of frenchies in Bulgaria who live like kings and herald it as the best decision they ever made.

Lol, I'm polish

My polish kinda sucks. But oh well, eat shit.

What's the matter gypsy? Did the NATO money not get to your village yet?

1) Switzerland
2) Japan
3) Poland
4) Iceland

Either Iceland or New Zealand.

How long have you been out?

If not too long, you should know what I mean, slavic (or eastern w/e) countries swallow cucks like nothing else. Sure, you might find a living in Warsaw, but still.

NATO doesnt really give money you uneducated fuck

>cant handle
yeah right, you spanish-speaking wannabe

welcome home
what state?

Golden Sands in Bulgaria is like one of the most popular budget tourist destinations. For like 400 euro i think you get 2 weeks in this paradise with all inclusive. Massive drinking and partying.

You would know since you always have your hand out looking for gibs.

US to
>South Africa
>New Caledonia
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Argentina (Specifically Southern Patagonia)
Those are my top choices

Ive heard that taxes there are really low, like 10% or so, if true that sounds like it could be pretty cool except that Uncle Sam shakes down burger citizens no matter where in the galaxy they reside.

The question was based on the assumption that you had a successful business that you could run from anywhere with a internet connection, without that I would think it would be kinda crazy to move to a place where many numerous people are desperately trying to escape because poverty tier wages.
I guess with even a modest online business by western standards you could live like a kind in the big cities like Warsaw or Sofia or wherever else you like.

Golden Sands is fucking horrifying man, its absolute bottom tier. If you pay 400 euros for it you have been ripped ofd.

Honestly, most of our seaside is beyond horrible nowadays. Hope it crashes and burns so we can rebuild it.

Varna and Sozopol are the only good places to spend the summer.

Not a great attempt at a save.

Its EU money fyi, just in case you try with UN gibs next time - we dont get any, they are reserved for people several shades darker of skin.

Finland. I already drink in the dark everyday so the transition would be minimal

Japan

Second choice is Poland because I'm Polish-German.

10% flat, on everything, for everything. Guns pretty easy to get as well, gotta sign a paper saying “im not crazy”.

Yeh, i know you gotta fucking sign off your citizenship, pay and go to a fucking interview. Absolutely insane.

Australia or Ireland

Also mind you, Warsaw and Sofia (and other eastern capitals) are probably better of standard than a LOT of US cities even outside the poorest states. Certainly around your average, easily. Maybe with some more lower class citizens, but no shitskins.

wow Bulgaria even allows guns? Is that only rifles or pistols too? Do they easily allow hunting or do you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get hunting licenses/permits?

>Implying I'm genuinely interested in knowing where Gypsy gibs come from

Nikolai please

Well, my dad has an AK and a sniper rifle, gotta ask him. Permit is for a lot, a friend told me he had a shotgun, but he might have been lying. At least rifle and pistol.

And no, hunting license is what, 50 dollars and a two hour wait and the same paper. Most people who want bigger rifles actually get that instead of the other license cause its easier and allows big hunting guns. Hunting is huge here, country is mostly mountains so lots of boars and shit.

>ITT
Everyone mentions Iceland at least once

Either straya or rural US because I know the language and last time I've been to the US I went outside the cities and it's comfy a fuark

Czech Republic - cheap beer and hot hookers

Hmm sounds pretty good. Then why do these countries have the reputation of being such shitholes like if you where to tell someone you're interested in moving there people would think youre crazy.
This especially sounds pretty good. Do they only allow citizens to own land in Bulgaria?(Ive heard that Poland doesnt allow foreigners to own land). Sounds like it would be nice enough to buy big enough land for hunting and to build a cabin.

Russia. Disproportianate levels of Slav QTS to males means a well educated average westerner like me can score multiple Slav at wives for my harem. The goal is to keep them in constant rivalry so that they won't think about cheating as they vie for my affection

Norway or New Zealand. I'm American.