November 4TH You will see our true power

November 4TH You will see our true power.

I'll tell me trash can to watch his back.

LMAO!
Pussy hat wearing faggots.

The flashback in a flashback.....?

Nice try,.,,,,TerrorFags on the streets...

The 4th is a honey pot trying to goad guntard end of worlders to do something stupid while antifa at most blockades a road.

Defend yourself and your property if needed, know your state laws, don't be retarded.

Whatever you say.

>Antifas barely own guns or anything worse than maybe a wood baseball bat from their childhood
>The police have riot gear, shields, and guns.
>The conservatives have guns

All that's going to happen is they're going to make themselves look even more like barbaric savages (aka niggers) by causing riots and causing hundreds of businesses to sustain damages and have their shit looted. Do they think this is the fucking purge or something?

New idea: Remove all Starbucks and Hot Topics nation wide, Antifa's influence will diminish to that of the Amish in under a month.

LARP HARDER!

Fuck guys, I'm worried about our trashcans...

Cod comes out the same day ill be grinding while laughing at antifa idiots setting the left back all day

Don't these people have jobs to do or schoolwork to catch up on?
What an absolutely retarded way to spend your saturday.

And then on the 5th, you'll see ours.

As is tradition.

Nov 1st you will see autistic power. Kek

Oh and the 5th

>Sweden

Nov 4th.

Day of Trash Can Massacre.

The only people more autistic and cringe than nazi larpers are antifa ussr larpers. Most of you grew up in middle class suburban neighborhoods where you never had to worry about crime or lack of food, but you’re so convinced that the system is fucked and you can fix it. Changing the country to communism won’t better your sex life or your socisl standing. Sorry.

These were posted all over Berkeley.
Lots of funding from Refuse Fascism through Soros.

I’m really sad they’re not going to FL
I’d have sworn they were going to try Orlando at least
but nooooo

You do realise the more lefties do retarded, violent protests, they achieve nothing politically, but just end of causing more people to think it's time for Hitler 2.0

If the left was just a bunch of hippies minding their own business, not harming anyone, people would flock to your side.

All these antifa riots are hurting the left, badly.

November 4th: Attack of the furfags

there's no way those are real.... right?

Bash the Fash Trash (Can)!

>yawn
Hmm, did the estrogen generator society say something?

The antifa patch looks photoshopped as fuck, shill harder

Seriously why the fuck did they not pic the 5th? If they wanted to be all political and symbolic pick the 5th you nobs

Cool! How does your true power measure up against my SKS?

blah blah blah

what part of town?

I don't know man, I've seen how well /mlpol/ got along. Wouldn't mind seeing Confederate Fox and Commie Cat duke it out though. Be like baseball halftime, only enjoyable.

Unfortunately, yes.

Bipartisan politics in the 21st is purely fabricated to make the masses fight each other in the streets rather than seeing through the lies.

My grandfather's brother who was a multi millionaire back in 1960/70s England told me how being in the Freemasons got him his wealth and how the Freemasons were part of the hidden hand of world control. And they also worship Satan and Moloch and all that shit.

>when you start a revolution but everyone is ready for it so you would be fighting a good amount of the american populous, plus a well organized police force, and possibly even the largest military in the world and you still expect to win while made out of a few disagreeing groups of pussies following contradicting beliefs.

>Using a Commie made gun to kill Commies
Delicious.

Your power to get your skull cracked by police batons.

I can't wait to see the true power of impotent rage.

I'm glad there are people here who are able to see this.

FAKE NEWS

So burning trash cans and smashing car windows?

What beating the shit out of a bunch of old men and cripples? Yeah nice power faggot.

DOTARD DRUMPF ABOUT TO BE BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>implying I am a starbucks window

Ah, the annual Soros-sponsored subversion. It's almost a tradition at this point. But how can they top BLM? 20 dead cops? 100? Last I checked this shit got Trump elected, so I'm really looking forward to some nasty civil unrest these days.

>Sven talking about showing their true power

What? You're going to take 4 Muslim cocks instead of 3?

>w-we-we will p-prevail, g-gomrades!

The chances are slim that they'll be in the vicinity of my house. That being said, I have several mags loaded and ready to go and will defend my trashcans to the death.

Luckily I live in a small town that voted for trump with 97% of the vote

The most crime we have is drug related. Certainly no niggers noggin, theft, assault or murder. None of that shit

Enjoy your (((urban culture))) city fags

EVERYONE, IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN PREPARATION OF NOVEMBER 4TH. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT FORGET TO BRING IN YOUR TRASH BINS. ANTIFA TERRORISTS ARE TRASHPHOBIC AND WILL SEEK TO ASSAULT AND MOLEST YOUR TRASH RECEPTACLES. TAKE APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS.

WEAK B8 M8

I've confirmed that this is a larp, there is no november 4th happening.

Do it!

Me too, im hoping they push us over the edge where people can start hunting down antafags from their mugshots legally

>small town
>97% voted for DRUMPF

makes the purge of you nazis much easier

>DONT BE A FAG, BIN THAT FLAG MATE

Flavor Flav said it best.

fake photo
original image is from the protest on greece.

also, bait

Haven't you learned anything?

The stupid behaviour of the left over the past 5 years is why people voted for Trump.

Learn from your mistakes and take people like Sargon seriously as people like him are key to left being popular again.

Endless progressiveness has been the lefts downfall.

Define some principals and stick to them.

Trashbins will never survive against antifa it is ogre.

Everyone owns guns in small town America retard

Jew Theodore Allen invented the term 'white privilege'.

Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing. The jews are everything leftists accuse whites of and no one is talking about it.

(((affirmative action))) = white quota. Notice how this never applies to Jews.

White privilege is literally kikes projecting about their own tribe.

We’re White when we want to hide, and we’re Jews when we need to blame Whitey!

Jews constantly spread ideas about whites "having privilege" and being "supremacist" to rally nonwhite against whites (rather than Jews), playing the victim and being invisible is the only way they can stay in power.

The only thing Jews are superior at is having more money (which they've gotten mostly through usury over the millenia), verbal intelligence which allows them to manipulate people to get into positions of power, and the ability to lie to get what they want.

They're parasites, and the only way they can even exist is by leeching off white people's creations and nations (even Israel leeches off the United States military/monetary aid to exist)

Jews have identified as “White” in order to infiltrate, take over, and subvert White Western civilization. However, now that they have achieved incredible power and used government, media, and academia to wage an all-out assault against White people, top jewish leaders are now telling jews to abandon “Whiteness” in order to join in the fight against “racism”. According to them, race is just a social construct, so there really is no issue with jews choosing to be White one day and an oppressed minority (that controls almost everything) the next.

They like to hide behind “Whiteness” in America when their people commit massive crimes, from the recent Wall Street scams that cost us trillions of dollars all the way back to the trans-Atlantic slave trade, which they dominated.

You guys may be the only people alive who can unite soccer moms and hardened felons .....

Ok. But it pales in comparison to ours.

this is fake news

>conquering a fucking trash can

We are already preparing. We spent the last days getting fit as hell. Good night, right side!
#swoleleft #punchanazi #resist

And ... Last , but not least !!!!!

This sums everything up about America's dear Aunt Queefa. They shall see the error of their ways after it's too late!

Be careful what you ask for, larper.

>low testosterone makes you weak and left wing.

Backed by science.

/pol was right again.

Fpbp

What's the point of hiding your face if you're going to reveal it in another photo?

haha, eat shit svenne!

SAGE

Shortest civil war ever. It will be burger against burger and it will be a glorious thing to behold.

fuck

this right here.

Have fun trying and dying

We gonna kill you fags if you get uppity. Try it,I don't think you are that raped when you were a child.

Holy christ NAMBLA is on ANTIFAS side?? Fucking pedos come to their rescue?

if these faggots had any power (or brains) why the fuck would they be rioting in the very cities that are most infested by their own kind?

they're going to end up just distancing moderates and liberals who arent batshit even further from themselves when they inevitably lash out at their own communities

rioting in ATLANTA to try and stop the fascist drumphf regime?

leftists are fucking retarded, enjoy being beaten up by niggers who wont deal with your shit

Thats definately a tranny without tits

If anything happens to me or my own, the following week will not be good for people I know have supported antifa.

>November 4TH You will see our true power.
November 4TH You will go to jail.