Can you Talk About Politics During a Date?

So this is my first date on Friday. I'm trying to learn more about the girls political stance but my friend who's setting it up doesn't know. I want to bring up how Trump is making America great again and thinking about ordering "WHITE" Wine and specifically saying "WHITE" to give a little hint that im not anti-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/pdfy-2F_iHS6BLtGJb2ad/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or you could try not being autistic and maybe you'll get laid

No. Don't talk politics on first date. Feel her out and if she is worth it, then you can start influencing her in the right direction politically.

>being interested in the political views of a woman

If she's worth your salt, her views shouldn't matter because she'll conform to your views, provided you are a man of worth

>I want to bring up how Trump is making America great again and thinking about ordering "WHITE" Wine and specifically saying "WHITE" to give a little hint that im not anti-white.

>supporting the orange crypto-jew
>being this autistic

Never gonna make it, lad

Hahaha what the fuck just dont be a faggot

>getting laid
No im not a degenerate sex driven freak

>If she's worth your salt, her views shouldn't matter because she'll conform to your views, provided you are a man of worth
That's actually kind of sexist. Saying that she's only worth sometime if she changes her mind to suit me.

listen up nigger faggot

do not mention any politics. have a great date, treat her as you see fit, and then when u are fucking and right before she cums just be like "TELL ME DONALD IS YOUR PRESIDENT IF U WANNA CUM" and then fuck her hard as fuck while repeating yourself until she utters the words

>when you are fucking
Ew im not going to "fuck her". I'm not a degenerate

>No im not a degenerate sex driven freak
every human is sex driven.

if you're looking for companionship, you're probably friendless -- and that's sad.

I just feel bad when i think about it. I've never had it but i feel like i would be thinking "holy shit why am i wasting this persons life she could be with a much better guy but she's losing her virginity to ME, that's sad"

>thinking about ordering "WHITE" Wine and specifically saying "WHITE" to give a little hint that im not anti-white.

You people are fucking retarded.

Explain. I'm not going to shout "1488!!!" in the middle of the restaurant.

I mean, he has a kekistan flag
Also >>/bant/

I can't think of a single chick that has an interesting and thoughtful political opinion. Almost all of my girlfriends had the same "well x people are suffering and sad, we should throw money till they are happy with these programs".
Its all emotive based reasoning on simple levels. Actually for anything women do they never put alot of thought in their beliefs. Can women even spend 30 minutes or more constructing and analyzing their own perspective for anything?

Who cares what she thinks. Does she have good genes (height, weight, teeth, etc...)?

>im not going to "fuck her'
yeah i noticed- a guy like me wil be doing that while u go home to beat off to 2dpd while holding onto that scent she left on you

When I met my current boyfriend I told him I wanted to breed his god tier genetics. Needless to say he fell in love immediately. Do it, user. But Id say go big or go home.

What? Sex isnt degenerate, provided that it is straight people in a relationship consenting to it.

>talking to a woman about politics
also
>kekistani
fuck off

Ask her how 7 ovens in Auschwitz could possibly burn the number of bodies claimed in the time frame they say when modern crematoriums couldn't do it

dont talk politics until after you give her your polidick

Justus Christ man. What you need to do is bullshit her and trick her and run up in that kitten.

Your goal should be to slide your dick in her orifaces.

Why would you give a fuck what she thinks?

Just rape her

No. No. Heartiste.wordpress.com. You’re welcome.

this
a guaranteed way to not shoot your shit on her back is to reveal your true self. unless, she’s not a whore and shares the same concern of the JQ and mudslimes. but this kind of conversation is best brought by current events.
for example, if you’re date was tonight you could talk about what happened in manhattan and the muslim behind the action. if she seems to share a certain disdain for these heathens, then by all means go 1488 on her. but if she’s all not all muslims, then get her nice and tipsy. fuck her brains out and never call her again

have fun

>bring up politics
>her views are wrong
>call over waiter
>tell him you will be dining alone tonight

Listen, kid, I'm assuming you're white. Do not bring up politics on your date. If the relationship continues after Friday then you will easily be able to manipulate her into your worldview. Women are ductile. Your aversion to sex on the first date is a good thing. If she even offers that up on the first date she is a whore and you should immediately vacate. You only have three things to do: Have fun, do not be degenerate, put on a shirt with buttons.

You basically just said you have a small penis

It's certainly not off limits. Just don't be autistic and talk about how Jews deserve to be gassed or whatever.

why are you trying to shut OP down? ARE YOU CENSORING HIM FOR YOUR JEWISH MASTERS?
C U C K
You are a cuck!

Women generally adhere to the politics of whiever is doing a good job laying the pipe. If the pipe is not being laid down daily, she will get lost and start listening to retards again.

Women have no place in politics. Disregard how our terminally ill societies views women in politics as a good thing. Women only get into politics when men get weak and let women get out of control.

Basically if you hit it off, after you dick her down good a few times she will subtlely discern your political view and adhere to it. At first meeting you should just all together dodge politics and give off the impression that topic is reserved for only seriously intelligent individuals which she may or may not be. Thats the vibe you give off, do not say that.

Have a read:
archive.org/stream/pdfy-2F_iHS6BLtGJb2ad/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb_djvu.txt

Don't listen to these virgins. You can and should bring up politics. If you care what anyone else thinks she will smell it from 10 miles away. Be a fucking champ and talk to her about Trump. He'll, talk about whatever you want. If she gets upset about it just say "alright then, fuck off." She may storm out but I guarantee she will call you back within 3 days. She won't be able to get it out of her mind until you fuck. Women interact with enough low t bitch bois on a daily basis.