Child support is conservative

Court ordered child support is a sin tax levied against flighty and irresponsible men who engage in risky sexual ventures or are attracted to women with serious mental illnesses.

If you don't want to pay child support, then don't impregnate crazy bitches. If you didn't see the warning signs before you put it in her, then you deserved to be robbed by the courts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is actually pretty accurate. Its also conservative in the sense that it portrays women as incapable of providing for themselves, like they NEED that check from their male provider to get by.

Child support replaced sham marriages after the sexual revolution. Same gender dynamics at play, different outcomes.

Instead of being stuck in a sham marriage and paying for your kid directly, you're now linked to that woman in a financial contract that lasts until the child reaches 18.

It's not the woman's fault she is a monster

disagree.

men have no reproductive rights. men do not deserve to be taken for all of their money from women who decide to have a child they don't want anything to do with, and he is labeled a deadbeat. and when it's the other way around, if the man wants the child but the woman does not and gets an abortion against his wishes, she is hailed as a hero and pro choice instead of being called what he is, a literal murderer. this needs to change.

Is that from falls church?

I pay $800 a month.

I would agree, if we changed the laws so that the men automatically received custody, and were paid child support by the worthless cunts. No one forces a cunt to have a kid, she can get an abortion, or put it up for adoption. They have kids because they think that being a mother makes their lives better. They should pay for their own happiness. If we stopped paying worthless cunts to have kids, we could eliminate welfare over night. Make the cunts pay us, and see hoe much they love child support.

nightmare fuel right there

Men don't have procreative rights but because of the sexual revolution, men have more right to screw around. If you knocked up a broad in the 60s and didn't marry her, her dad would come around and beat you to a pulp.

Post sexual revolution you can pump and dump, but you have to pay for it. That is the trade off.

Granted, this sexual dynamic has mostly benefited the top 10% Chads. Ugly irresponsible losers who impregnate ugly irresponsible women are unlikely to be able to move on to another partner.

A first step is not raw dogging cunts. You have a responsibility to wrap your dick up.

>Jonathan
>Giorno
>Joseph
>Josuke

>t. roastie
Women are responsible for choosing when to get pregnant or not. Stop trying to blame your problems on men.

>then don't impregnate crazy bitches
So I guess the human race will go extinct.

>implying the rest of humanity wants to pay for the decadent sexual mores of idiots

implying crazy isn't a spectrum. implying all bitches are equally crazy

>implying crazy isn't a spectrum.
Currently, 60% of U.S. marriages end in divorce, 90% of divorces are initiated by women. Clearly, the only way to return to a healthy society is to completely strip women of their social and political rights.

Women (particularly lower class women) initiate divorce/never marry because they have no reason to stay with a fuckboi.

Women have degraded en masse, but men have too. The problem we are facing is that about 80% of our population is utter garbage and needs to be gassed. In the meantime, it's better to tie fecund, low iq males down to one woman. Child support is parental responsibility enforced by the state.

>Women (particularly lower class women) initiate divorce/never marry because they have no reason to stay with a fuckboi.
>The problem we are facing is that about 80% of our population is utter garbage and needs to be gassed.
>Child support is parental responsibility enforced by the state.
I'm guessing that you are a woman, because your post is completely devoid of any logical reasoning, it is merely contradiction after contradiction.

If you want much of the lower classes to starve to death, you would advocate for ending child-support and government social assistance for single mothers. The few single mothers who have some brains and human decency will marry their "fuckboi" providers and live on. Ending child support would kill two birds with one stone, solving most of our social problems.

red and blue bandannas together marching against the white man... this is why we invented crack, quick we need another get rich quick scheme to make them fight over!

>I'm guessing that you are a woman
No, I'm guessing you're a trashbag who knocked up a whore and is now dealing with the consequences. Deal with it.

>If you want much of the lower classes to starve to death, you would advocate for ending child-support and government social assistance for single mothers.

This is never going to happen. It is politically unworkable. The horse has already bolted with womens' suffrage. Child support is not optimal, but it is better than the mass welfare. There is no third choice of revoking assistance of some kind. Either the government pays the bill, or the dads do. I don't want to pay for your mistake.

I agree wholeheartedly with child support. It's alimony that needs to fucking go.

Alimony gives child support a bad name. It's one thing to be financially chained to your children, it's another to be chained to maintenance of some whore's lifestyle.

>posts thread to start debate about a topic
>says debate is irrelevant because changing policies is impossible
Confirmed for illogical woman. There is no point in any further discussion with you.

Oh my god those tits made me gag on my lobster risotto

I suspected you were a woman, but this post makes is painfully obvious.
Women's defense of their gender is always WELL ALL HUMANS ARE TRASH PRETTY MUCH.
Anyway, you kinda forgot here that men still have to pay child support even if they married the woman they had the kid with if they got divorced. You seem to have a misconception (very common with women) that child support is only for men who have children out of wedlock.

>hurr durr the unwashed masses will democratically vote away welfare

There are 2 policy choices, you illiterate. Either court ordered child support from fathers or gynocentric government assistance. Both are anti-social, but one choice is clearly less civilization destroying.

I agree that in a divorce where the man is at fault the man owes the wife not just child support (should there be a child) but alimony. Of course the reverse situation is true as well.

No fault divorces are fine, but should carry no obligation.

>HURR DURR promoting paternalism is for CHICKS

How much of a fucking fatherless virgin are you? You have the smell of a boy that will never touch anything other than a roastie.

>Ex lied on her financial disclosure.
>She was facing perjury charges.
>Now I don't pay chld support.
>I win.

Seriously though, in the beginning I lost and was paying child support and barely got to see my kid. The court is unfair to men. It needs to be reformed. Equality isn't just for women. Men have a right to equal time with their children.

Women were given the right to work in the 70s. Men never got the right to their children

>You seem to have a misconception (very common with women) that child support is only for men who have children out of wedlock

Goddamn you are an illiterate trash monkey.

>If you didn't see the warning signs before you put it in her, then you deserved to be robbed by the courts

I'm sorry you dad wasn't around to teach you to avoid bipolar and BPD roasties. I have no sympathy for those who got their dicks wet without seeing the red flags.

>There are 2 policy choices
Here on Sup Forums we tend to move outside of the mainstream consensus. I'm am a member of the alt-right political movement, as are many others on this board. We do not believe that women are cognitively fit to have social or political rights. A woman must be obedient and subservient to her man or starve in the gutter, this is how our societies have maintained social order for millenia, and it is the arrangement to which we must return.

>but... but change is impossible
It is the general consensus here that our current social and political arrangements are untenable in the long term. I strongly believe that the current social order is more favorable to women than at any point in human history, much to the detriment of our civilization. The pendulum must swing backwards eventually, women must return to their traditional social position, or be punished.

Did you see the warning signs before you impregnated her?

My uncle married a woman from the Philippines. We all knew she was going to get knocked up, bolt, and take him to court to shake him down.

He's a dumb cunt, but deserves it. I know that's an extreme case.

>pendulum swinging

>I'm am a member of the alt-right political movement, as are many others on this board.

dude, we're all Nazis here, but you openly calling yourself alt-right is virgin tier cringe, holy fuck. How old are you, like 17?

You have the idealism of a teenage. Being an adult means recognizing political realities.

such a cute pic. i love cats

I'm beginning to think that basic income is a better idea each day. BI might make women behave themselves once again. They will get their $1000 or so a month to make sure they and their children have food and a roof over their head, but no more than that.

There won't be state enforced violence to force men to pay alimony and child support. The woman gets $1000 a month, that's it. If she wants more, she can marry a man, get a roommate, work, or wait until her kids turn 18 and collect some of their basic income. She can't get more by making more kids or going to court.

I never concented to having a baby with her so it is rape I wanted her to abort it.

The idea is to gradually turn the culture into one of responsibility of both the mother and the father for the child. Women relying on men for child rearing is a pro-social activity. Alimony is garbage, but child support forces men to be more responsible. The vision you describe sounds like a Platonic dystopia where no one knows who their father is.

>You're only MGTOW because you are butthurt virgin who can't get laid

Traditionalists (the old right) have only one rebuttal against MGTOWs: "Just find the right woman, you loser".

They don't address any of the issues. Ever. Not a single one. Not the divorce industry, not the anti-man legislation, not the pro-woman welfare state, not the nature of women, not HPV that leads to cancer and other diseases. They only have "Find and marry the perfect unicorn, ignore the legal climate and live happily ever after, you fool".

Already in our grandparents' era this world view was outdated, but now it's outright suicidal. You can't lift and game Marxism away.

And the sad part is, when traditionalists try to shame men with "You MGTOWs will destroy everything", they think there's still something left to be saved. So, not only their solutions but also their assessment of the status quo are delusions.

There's literally no reason at all to not be MGTOW.

Protip: accusing your opponent in a debate of having low social status is ineffective when debating men. Obsession with social conformity and acceptance is a highly feminine trait, this is why women are scarce in radical political movements.

>I'm am a member of the alt-right political movement

Jesus christ kill yourself.

Hmm...

Today OP was not a faggot

no u

today leftists falseflagged as anything but what they are, as usual

>call yourself a conservative
>white knight for women who don't take their marriage vows seriously
100% chance this post was made by a woman

Of course concessions will be made in some cases of coercion and deception. I've heard of women pulling condoms off right before the guy cums and women taking all of their placebos instead of their real pills. Most of these chicks were shady in the first place though.

To be fair, a lot of unattached men like the MGTOW (betas and omegas) crowd would have been killed off by manual labor, war, imprisonment, or disease before they got the chance to reproduce. Humans have twice as many female ancestors than male ancestors, meaning that historically 50% of human males never reproduced. I have access to upper middle class white women so I'm pretty much set. It's pretty hard not to have a "well I've got mine" attitude in the era of numales.

>accusing your opponent in a debate of having low social status is ineffective when debating me

reminder that you are on Sup Forums, I'll neg you however I want

>white knighting conservatism
>only deriding the irresponsible behavior of women

takes two to tango

>he thinks being upper middle class is some insulator against getting divorce raped
Gonna laugh when your wife's personality changes at 45 and she decides to go on "eat pray love" midlife crisis adventure but you still gotta pay crippling alimony and child support because she's ACCUSTOMED TO A CERTAIN LIFESTYLE. You'll be singing a different tune about how fair child support is.

But you're probably just a fucking roastie anyways with the way you're defending women so hard so it doesn't matter and your opinions about this sort of thing hold 0 value.

>hurr it takes two to tango
This is exactly the sort of thing a woman would say, honestly. You are a roastie or a very low-t blue-pilled male, 99.999% certain.

>personality changes at 45 and she decides to go on "eat pray love" midlife crisis adventure
I'm sorry that your mother did this 2 u. Crippling fear of women starts with a roastie mother. Sorry I must apologize for the privilege of having 2 normal parents.

>But you're probably just a fucking roastie
HURR DURR he doesn't hate all women so he must be a roastie

You will never have a healthy relationship

>that sudden, random accusation of mommy issues
lol, definitely a roastie. Opinion discarded.

Should've had him transfer his assets before this.

>t's one thing to be financially chained to your children
Don't be ridiculous - only a fraction of paid child support is actually being spent on children.
I know scores of cunts that buy drugs, alcohol & cigs with their child support money.
Their drug dealers front them drugs and get paid back at the end of the month when the check comes.
This is a fact.

kys white knight.

>that sudden, random accusation of mommy issues

Because MGTOW virgins like you do have mommy/daddy issues. Usually it's a single mother. If you are a human male and you aren't willing to work towards pic related you are defective.

Back to the kitchen, dumb slut. Sup Forums is for men only.

It's okay, user, some autists are meant to be forever alone, and that leaf is one of them.

It must suck for him to have been raised by garbage, the lad has been warped forever into believing anyone that disagrees with him is a roastie.

White knight charging in for the defense

>Court ordered child support is a sin tax

Blah bla baah bla bla.

No Shithead, Court Ordered Child Support was created to keep women from blowing up the welfare rolls.

Not saying that CS is perfect. It has a lot of problems, chicks buying designer bags and drugs when they let their kids starve as you mentioned. Legal system needs harsher penalties for women across the board. Women get away with too much criminal behavior and use the excuse "but I got kids". Judges eat that shit up.

>Legal system needs harsher penalties for women across the board.
Nobody is buying this overcompensation tactic, roastie.

You need to find christ. You seem very agitated.

You sound like you have extremely high estrogen levels.

THIS IS MY POINT. It's better than welfare. I don't want my taxes to pay for some other guy's kids.

>I don't want my taxes to pay for some other guy's kids.
You mean your husband's taxes, fucking roastie sponge.

>overcompensation tactic

lol you really think I'm only talking to you in this thread. You are autistic as fuck.

Day of the artificial womb soon, roastie scum.

Sit down, leaf. Tell dr.user how this picture makes you feel.

>attempting mock psychoanalysis over the internet
keep proving to everyone you are a roastie

wrong. women are perfectly capable of providing for themselves. the stipend is to restore economic fairness to the relationship because she raised the kid.

nu/pol/ is autistically triggered by the mere possibility of happy nuclear families

>muh family is most important thing
roastie line of thinking

men don't think or argue like you

>muh family is most important thing

Because it's normal to care about family. Not everyone has to be as miserable and kissless as you.

Arguing that family is a secondary virtue is nigger tier.

>i-if you disagree with me, y-you must be a kissless virgin!
You just keep going with the roastie "arguing" tactics and are somehow under the impression this will convince me.

Nothing you can say will convince me you have an XY chromosome at this point.

>Not everyone has to be as miserable and kissless as you.
>tfw when memes match reality

Now all women can do that and get away with it. Divorce is so accepted by our culture it is the norm

>muh white knighting
>muh defending tradition is roastie poasting

You are degrading yourself at this point. Being this cynical is just unhealthy. Traditional family life is dead at this point and you are doing your part to kick its carcass.

>PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO SINGLE MOTHERS OR ELSE, IT'S TOTALLY FAIR. IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!
>tradition
lol no

tradition is a woman got nothing for divorcing and the man got the kids, go fuck yourself roastie.

>tradition is a woman got nothing for divorcing and the man got the kids

This literally rarely happened in all of human history, except maybe for European royalty. Divorce is a recent phenomenon. It's idealistic to think that men will get the kids and the wife gets nothing in a divorce. CS is a bandaid on a festering wound you mongrel, not an ideal.

>It's idealistic to think that men will get the kids and the wife gets nothing in a divorce.
>i-it's too idealistic to give fathers custody of the children, make them make obscene child support instead!
roastie detected

Also
>This literally rarely happened in all of human history
is false, giving fathers custody was the standard in pre-1839 America and English colonies.

Ending welfare for single mothers and disallowing most divorces is also conservative, but I'm guessing you don't care.

I'd still hit that

Moral purity is dumb and politically useless, especially because women vote for womens' issues. You can either deal with reality and make political concessions that can slowly increment your political movement to the mainstream or you can be an autistic retard and only accept you vision of the world and burn it down if it doesn't live up to 100% of your standards. It's called not being a nihilist edgelord.

Of course, why would a roastie argue against her own best interests? Usually only does that when she's trying to signal to men about how "conservative" she is for attention and even more gibs.

child support was supposed to keep women off of welfare but not it seems like anyone who gets child support automatically gets free government shit

WOMEN ARE NEVER GOING TO VOTE FOR THIS

How long has the dry spell been?

> thinks people post anonymously for attention

come on now

>make political concessions
What are you suggesting a "compromise" is, retard? Men already pay child support, your "solution" does nothing, it's literally the status quo right now. The only thing you're arguing for is the continuation of pic related.

Pic related.

1. Reproduction needs to be regulated.
2. In order for person to legally become obligated to pay child support they should logically be:
A. Notified of the pregnancy formally in a legal due process as in in writing and certified legal document.
B. To be notified in a timely manor so if the person refuses to become a patent the poignancy can be terminated.

If a party/person refuses to participate the other party/person can chose to become a parent forgoing any association or expectations from the donor/other person...

Any concieved pregnancy that was not approved prior to invention is subject to be reviewed to establish parental qualifications psychologically and financially. If criteria is not meet offspring should be removed upon birth and placed into a qualifying environment, the birther sterilized!

because you are an illiterate retard that can't read in between the lines. The CS option is sub-optimal, but it's better than the welfare option, which would just lead to a Plato like communist society where society raises children. Realism dictates that women aren't going to vote against their own interests, so they aren't going to immediately give up financial support of some kind. Women are never going to vote for policies where they get nothing and the father gets the kids. Democracy is inevitably gynocracy because there are simply more women. Realism also dictates that there isn't going to be a reactionary takeover in the US. Some men inevitably get fucked by gynocentric courts, but it's the least bad option (and it's often deserved).

>making men pay obscene child support is the least bad option, those dumb men need to pay me muh gibsmedat
Hi roastie, say hello to bye bye white race

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

Those most beleaguered by CS are black males, retard.

Also you are most definitely not the good sort of hwhite.

>if you don't pay me my gibs, you're not white
lol ok roastie

>some men get fucked by courts but it's often deserved
that's so roastie

your pessimism is losing

or find a better alternative

Everyone’s face in here kek