Andy Dick Fired from Movie after Allegations of Sexual Harassment on Set

> “I didn’t grope anybody. I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say goodbye and then licked them. That’s my thing — I licked Carrie Fisher at a roast. It’s me being funny. I’m not trying to sexually harass people,” Dick told THR.
web.archive.org/web/20171031222608/http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/31/report-andy-dick-fired-movie-alleged-sexual-harassment-set/

wow... didn't see that coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U27SzxD1Xyo
eonline.com/news/3102/andy-dick-arrested-for-exposing-teen
deadline.com/2017/10/jeremy-piven-groping-entourage-set-cbs-wisdom-of-the-crowd-1202198720/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/greys-anatomys-caterina-scorsone-claims-james-toback-sexually-harassed-her-1053375
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/cbs-hit-harassment-lawsuit-hawaii-five-0-locations-assistant-1053267
hollywoodreporter.com/news/npr-exec-accused-inappropriate-conduct-1990s-1053482
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED!!!!!!

Nominative determinism

I like this guy.

Didn't this kike grope a teenage girl in front of a full restaurant and completely get off with a slap on the wrist?

What a Dick

Sexual assault with a concrete dildo?

Literally who?

The guy that is responsible for Phil Hartman's death

Explain. Phil's wife killed him...

They're all being discovered now

Everyone in Phil Hartman's circle of friends knew his wife was an addict.
Andy Dick gave/sold her drugs which lead to her falling off the wagon and leading to her killing him + herself while high off her ass.

>“I didn’t grope anybody.
>I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say goodbye and then licked them.
> That’s my thing

The state of hollywood.

>According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, fell back into drug use, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998

Dude everyone knows Andy Dick is a perverted coke head faggot.
It's no secret.
Which is why this will get passed over because he's not important enough to bring down.

>I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say goodbye and then licked them.
kek

Didn't know that's where she got her drugs...very sad

fuck....

Yeah among the 90s cast and some comedians Andy Dick is on the shit list.
He only gets work because younger comedians who didn't know Hartman personally and want his shock jock cred hire him.

Andy Dick gropes people all the time. He's right, it's his thing. He's known for being a drug addict alcoholic that does weird perverted shit. If you're hanging with Andy Dick, it should be expected.

oh please, they're just feeding their expendable pawns to the angry mob so everyone can get outraged and feel like "something was done" to address the creepy sexual practices of hollyweird. There are thousands of potential weinsteins and spaceys chomping at the bit to take their respective places. The whole edifice will take a few hits but once this whole uproar blows over it'll be business as usual.

what a dick

>it's me being funny!

lol

His name is fitting then, what's the problem?

Andy Dick trying to clean his hands of his actions.
Pretending to get choked up, then going right back into being a cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=U27SzxD1Xyo
Also Jon Lovitz (based) whooped his ass back in 07.

Apparently, he also fueled Chris farley's coke addiction right up till the end despite artie Lange and norm MacDonald's attempts to keep him away

That's what they're hoping for. This is becoming a new normal for most people already. Thing is nobody's really being imprisoned, all the new reveals just Pisa people off more.

Most of the people I hear / read talking about this shit all seem to agree that there's far worse being kept quiet. That we'll never know just how horrible shit is because now they'll be more careful.

Also, the pedo stuff is finally becoming mainstream thanks to the Shields and Spacey shit. If Schneider really is going down it'll be engrained.

He still gets work?

surprised me too

Sadly. Like I said people who aren't connected to that old comedy circle or Hollywood folks who hate him still hire him. It's not long before they learn their lesson though.

*Pisa people off

^^^ This

yep

eonline.com/news/3102/andy-dick-arrested-for-exposing-teen

>Andy Dick Fired
its annudah shoah, oh gawd

Andy Dick’s show was kino.

They created thus golem and now they will be destroyed by it. Good on them.

>Disgusting letcherous Jew licks women like jabba the hut
>Licked Leia at a roast
Jews

oy vey delete this comment

Andy Dick has always been known as the biggest pervert in hollywood, the fact that they even let him be around proves that they don't even care about this shit, they love it

CBS “Looking Into” Jeremy Piven Sexual Assault Allegations By ‘Entourage’ Actress

deadline.com/2017/10/jeremy-piven-groping-entourage-set-cbs-wisdom-of-the-crowd-1202198720/

MOAR.

This literal faggot killed Phil Hartman, I hope for only the worst for him.

>it's not rape IF IT'S FUNNY TEEHEE

Why is he even in the news? Next story going to be about Tom Green?

These sexual allegations are being done to further divide men and women, and to add fuel to the feminism fire.

>Jon Lovitz (based)
The scene in Rat Race where he gets attacked by the lesbian bikers for driving the Hitler car was fucking great. Based Jew

Tom Green wishes he could be in the news when he gropes some lady.

Is this guy still around?!

Piven was born in Manhattan, the son of Byrne Piven (1929–2002) and Joyce Hiller Piven (née (((Goldstein)))
Piven was born to Jewish parents (of Ukrainian origin) and considers himself Jewish.

This guy is a gargantuan cunt, and I wish this happened sooner.

'Grey's Anatomy's' Caterina Scorsone Claims James Toback Sexually Harassed Her

hollywoodreporter.com/news/greys-anatomys-caterina-scorsone-claims-james-toback-sexually-harassed-her-1053375

His last name is Dick, he should get a pass.

>"Hey, I just stuck my dick into his ass and then pulled it out and then repeated that a few dozen times. It's how I say hello, what's the big deal?"

CBS Hit With Harassment Lawsuit From 'Hawaii Five-0' Locations Assistant

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/cbs-hit-harassment-lawsuit-hawaii-five-0-locations-assistant-1053267

Its like a tidal wave

How many times has Seth McFarlane made fun of him on his shows?

Low T bc one testicle, he wouldn't do it anyway.

NPR Exec Accused of Inappropriate Conduct in 1990s

hollywoodreporter.com/news/npr-exec-accused-inappropriate-conduct-1990s-1053482

>Two women have come forward and accused NPR senior vp of news Michael Oreskes of acting inappropriately toward them back in the late 1990s

he's done all kinds of shit he's legitimately a creepy faggot who is genuinely insane

He's like the avatar for the concept of degeneracy