ID pic of Manhattan terrorist.

Sayfullo Saipov, 29.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/10/sayfullo-saipov-manhattan-truck-ramming-suspect-terror/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
stratfor.com/analysis/us-saudi-arabia-holding-chechen-card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russian
HAHAHAHAHAHA RACIST POL BTFO HAHAHAHAHAA

Oh yeah totally a white goy

Chechnyan, russian muzzies

Still not a Middle eastern man. Drumpfs travel ban wouldn't even have stopped this. Fuck you and white people. Get trucked, faggots.

fake beard for Halloween

I found him very Osami

So you are saying we should ban islam?

>Chechnya is not muslim
ignorant af yo

>habibullaevic

this guy looking like the singer from system of a down

>Saipov
The eternal Chechen strikes again

or basically any of those -stan countries to the south

This guys is right.
It's time to ban islam completely from the United states. That crap doesn't belong here.

Bankrolling Chechen snackbars backfired again? Who would've thunk.

What is the religion of Chechnya?
Chechnya is predominantly Muslim. Most Chechens belong to the Shafi'i school of thought of Sunni Islam. Some adhere to the mystical Sufi tradition of muridism, while about half of Chechens belong to Sufi brotherhoods, or tariqah.
Taken from Google.

>-evic

You sure he's not from Kosovo?

is that supposed to be white? Sup Forums told me chechens are white.

they are which is why it's much more likely he's from uzbekistan or something

Only moved to the USA recently.

I believe this was his first time truck-or-treating.

>That fucking name
Its like a dude had a seizure while typing in his name into the registry.

Uzbek

No that's not what I meant. If you ban Muslims how will anyone teach you wh*te dogs how to make a Kebab?

Did I say Islam? No I said Middle Eastern, dummy

No, no, I'm Armenian

He came to the US in 2010. Literally as American as you or I. Sup Forums needs to be nicer to minorities.

Details about the suspect’s background were just unfolding as his name emerged, but it appears that he is a somewhat recent immigrant to the United States. Saipov “is an Uzbek national and came to the U.S. in 2010,” NBC News reported. According to online records from his traffic history, he has worked as a commercial truck driver.

Saipov has registered two businesses in Ohio. He registered Sayf Motors Inc. in Hamilton County in May 2011. The business is located at an apartment on Brisben Place in Cincinnati and the license remains active, state records show.

In August 2013, he registered another active business, Bright Auto LLC. That business is based in an apartment on American Drive in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, records show. Online records show that Bright Auto LLC is an active carrier registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation. The trucking company has one truck and one driver, records show.

Sauce: heavy.com/news/2017/10/sayfullo-saipov-manhattan-truck-ramming-suspect-terror/

>Attack in Charlottesville
Democrats - it is necessary to ban nationalists and destroy their monuments
>Attack in Las Vegas
Democrats - it is necessary to ban weapons
>Attack in New York
Terrorist migrant from Uzbekistan. Can ban migrants?
Democrats - Nope! It's ok!

Putin literally pays Kadyrov's house you fucking retard

It's a patronymic, not the last name

Obammigrant

He pays him so he keeps a tight lid on extremism you amerisharts helped foster in the 90s. The first Chechen war didn't even have religious roots, until it was hijacked by jihadists supported by KSA and the US.

Pizzagate is real

>bruimpf
what an idiot

>safe driver

>muhh poor innocent chechens just wanted independence and were secular before USA paid them to be radicals

Jesus christ you're retarded, you sound like an article straight out of sputniknews

Damn Serj

Hey, Ahmed! Soon you will go home!

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested. This could be very well connected:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Don't give two shits about them, just trying to help yet another lobotomised victim of american education and race mixing with some knowledge

|______________ ¶ ___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _
|___________________||||||] beepbeep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)(@)
ALLAHU AKBAR!

You don't have a single shred of evidence, any time I ask for this retarded Russian conspiracy that CIA supplied Chechen rebels and made them into extremists (because before they were secular harmless Soviet citizens) it always ends up with faggots like you saying "Man I know guys in the military, trust me" or "muhhh 5 chechen fighters among the mujahideen in afghanistan". Russians have the dumbest conspiracy theories about CIA and the US in general, almost as retarded as our libshits screaming Russian interference in everything, you retard vatniks cant go walk in the park without tripping and blaming it on the CIA

Those countries have a fucking ban,the terrorist not being from these countries does not in any way show trump is an idiot but quite the opposite

Educate yourself
stratfor.com/analysis/us-saudi-arabia-holding-chechen-card

>an unsourced, unsigned opinion article from the worst CIA-larping website

Wow that really showed me