The Mother Country

I would really like to return to the land of my ancestors but from here it looks like the UK is way more cucked than Australia.
Is this really the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIAZ_A1Z0ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-AlTmnvlvhY
youtube.com/watch?v=wkhLNnYwdyY
youtube.com/watch?v=8q7J8VT6p8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The British Government is about as cucked as Sweden's, but the British people are based as a whole, outside of London and the like.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIAZ_A1Z0ZQ

We are all equally cucked, just in different ways. The only option if you want to go to a non-cucked white country is to go to some poor slavic shithole.

..i watched a program about celebs who were related to the first immigrant settlers in aus..

Hard graft..

Count your blessings.

Australia is superior to this country by every objective measure. Why the fuck would you want to move to this shithole?

Grass is always greener, and we actually have grass unlike Australia.

If you do return then stick to rural area's. Come to East Yorkshire pal, probably the most traditional of all counties and is comfy beyond belief.

British have loads of national pride, but are functionally and morally deprived. So its basically a population of nationalistic libertines at this point

This. Also, small cities/large towns like York and Winchester are very nice.

Oxford is full of pretentious leftists.
Winchester is comfy but few young people
York is full of hipsters

But are both aesthetic cities filled with whites instead of Muslims like Birmingham.
Wales is also nice, although Cardiff is basically a mix of Marxist Anglo immigrants and Somali immigrants at this point.

Meh, depends on what you want I guess. I've spent so much time around white liberals I think I would rather go postal than do that for the rest of my life.

York is pretty beautiful if im honest, I live in a small village near York and its a hard task to find someone not white. The worst small city/ town is probably Goole which has alot of Poles but honestly I would prefer 100 Poles over any other immigrants.

I guess because parts of my family have already moved back and love it.

Australia has become quite culturally independent of Britain, so you wouldn't exactly be at home.

Alot of the international perception of the UK is based around shit holes like London, Birmingham and Manchester.

Don't say hate speech on the Internet in bongshire. They have an entire police division scanning the Internet there who will track you down and arrest you for nazi pug jokes.

Nonsense, we're almost identical compared to Frogs or Germans. A Brit easily integrates into Australia and vice versa.
True. I visited Yorkshire and the whole place was fantastic. Whitby was great.
I also like Southwestern England as well as Shropshire. Very idyllic.

Is glasgow still super stabby?

more rapey and acidic these days.

Glasgow isn't too bad so I've heard but Edinburgh is apparently rampant with Soy Boys

DON'T move here, unless you have lots of money and a doctorate can move to a nice town in the nether regions (North and South Wales, Devon, Cornwall, etc...) and live a comfy and traditional English life away from everyone else.

This country is dying, pakis are everywhere and they're not going anywhere and certainly not integrating. Plus, public services are being strangled (police are useless and kept on tight leashes, NHS trusts are shutting down nationwide, etc...). It is nothing like the country it used to be 20+ years ago and it will never be the same again. It's on a fast descent into hell and there's absolutely nothing to stop it.

>t. healthcare professional soon to be moving to Australia

stay and fight for australia m8

Yeah that's how it looks from here.
I guess the country I wanted to move to doesn't exist anymore.
Maybe I'll just be content to visit a few times to see the country off and live on my comfy continent.

Chester is GOAT

Australia is basically the continuation of the United Kingdom, in values and in culture. There is absolutely nothing to move here for except to see it through its last days, but it is already dead. Every day I go out and recognize it less and less and I'm never shocked at what I see anymore.

I visited Manchester this year after the bombings. The site where the suicide bomber detonated is where I used to walk past every most days whilst I was training. All I could see this time were homeless people rolling around and vomiting on the floor (synthetic weed ofc) all to a backdrop of Islamic prayer music coming from a information stand on Market Street, advertising Islam 2 months after the bombings. This same scene plays across all cities in the UK every day of the week.

It's dead. You're lucky that you don't have to fight your way out of here.

There are plenty of nice areas. I will probably move to America though, as this has always been my intention, even before I was "redpilled".

Fuck man that's depressing.
It isn't hard to imagine in the not too distant future a kinda repeat of Dunkirk except all the brits flee to and are rescued by America and non-cucked commonwealth countries.

Glasgow is only stabby for other Glasweigns. If you have an Aussie accent you will get ignored in that respect. Unless your one of those cunts who thinks being australian makes him tough, In which case your liable to get fucked up.

London circa 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=-AlTmnvlvhY

It will be like dunkirk because only a few hundred thousand will be worth evacuating. Millions of totally lost people here user

The Speakers Corner is literally just Muslims arguing with atheists/Christians/Hindus/Jews/Sikhs/other Muslims now. The fucking state of London.

Aye, basically a sea of brown/black faces.

At night it gets worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkhLNnYwdyY

>non-cucked commonwealth countries

name one

she's dead Jim
youtube.com/watch?v=8q7J8VT6p8c

Maybe I should have said "less cucked" rather than non cucked.

I think Australia is doing okay seeing as majority of people are still pretty anti immigrant and the state I live in is quite conservative.
Parts of Melbourne and Sydney though are probably approaching London tier I will concede.

How did this even happen?

No, fuck off we're full, also it's a shithole here.

Being Australian only makes you tough in dealing with snakes/spiders so I understand in Scotland especially in a formerly working class city like Glasgow I'd have to be careful with the banter.

>Black Hebrew sperging in public

I'd move to Australia in a heartbeat if i wasn't so scared of critters.

Cheers mate threads already confirmed my assumptions about the country and I'll just keep watching from my comfy continent and use you guys as a warning.
Sorry to hear the heart of a once great empire that conquered so much of the world, was on the winning side of 2 world wars will just slowly rot from the inside and fade away.

Yeah nah if you haven't been training since birth to fight off the horde of spiders, snakes and emus constantly encroaching on your property I don't think you'd be able to pick up the skills as an Adult.

>Moving to retirement towns as a young boi

Why? There's nothing for you there. Maybe you'll larp alone for a bit but after a while you'll want to leave unless you have a child right away.

Do the general public really side with the black man in this scenario?