Other urls found in this thread:

dallasobserver.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-new-knife-laws-in-texas-9573461
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making me proud brother.

>not sure if really bad, jewish tier idea making white look like blm niggers
>or fucking awesome bait that will make the MSM say "ITS NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE"

Woo

Post tits or gtfo

you really want to see man boobs, faggot?

Using liquid adhesives constitutes malicious destruction of property in most states. Get a tape gun, retard.

those are face masks not a bra. have you ever seen a woman naked before?

>malicious destruction of property
unless he's spraying it on cars i doubt he has to worry about it.

Deus vult, user.

>personally I think tape or string is less likely to get you in trouble if caught

I assumed that wearing gloves and that cute little skirt meant you were a female. Apologies for the bigotry, man. I mean girl.

>have you ever seen a woman naked before?
like. with her skin removed?

Its a bad idea

Stick razors to the back of the paper

why plastic gloves?

I'm looking at that cute little skirt, user. Imagine a cute little desu running around putting up signs for her chad gets me a boner.

>skirt
>OP posts a mask

I don't think it's legal to carry a knife that large, user.

That includes public property like light poles. If it didn't graffiti artists wouldnt get charged.

God speed user

>He hasn't had skeleton sex
Look at this virgin here

>anarchist
>against chaos
lmao wat

Easier prostate stimulation

>no dragon dildos

oh look a britbong using a proxy

god speed.
>dafaq, no concealed carry?

Good luck bitch, remember to not speak to the police and only say "I want to speak with my lawyer" if anything goes south.

>t. Schlomo

need a dildo in that case

In texas you can carry a gd broad sword

>H-Here I go!

Nice-looking signage.

No, I'm from Texas and the longest knife I can legally carry is 5.5 inch blade. I doubt any other states would allow larger knives. Also I can legally carry a loaded gun in my vehicle. Fuck, I love Texas.

Please carry something other than that (((cold steel))) throwing knife.

>No, I'm from Texas and the longest knife I can legally carry is 5.5 inch blade
They just passed a law allowing you to carry full swords in Texas, God Bless.

KEK

You must execute your chaos at the right time for maximum impact. Sure you might cause a shooting via radicalization but we desire greater chaos, that requires focus so we can cause a holocaust 2.0 or a World War 3, or the largest race war in human history.

gl friendo

take this

I better see these on the Tech campus when I go into work tomorrow user

Oh shit, I didn't realize that the sword thing also eased the restrictions on concealed knives. Time to go buy some fucking blades, boys.

What are your intentions, user? What kind of neighborhood you going to pay a visit?

I swore you can legally carry any sized weapon, or am i wrong?

no no texabro. Last summer gave us max freedom
dallasobserver.com/news/5-things-to-know-about-new-knife-laws-in-texas-9573461

>Acting like Jews and niggers while being white won't backfire horrifically
There are two potential ways that we should go about this.
1. Slow conversion, use the internet, memes, and weaponized autism to bring people to our side
2. Fuck it, shoot up a black church, beat a black man to death in public, run over faggots during a pride parade and hope that you can convince the left to retaliate onto innocent white people thus radicalizing them
Putting up posters is too overt. Its like wearing a shirt that says "I am not a homosexual" true or not, you are going to automatically get people second guessing the shirt by virtue of wearing the shirt.

Make her proud!

>Time to go buy some fucking blades
Have fun m

Constitutional carry in my state applies to knives as well as guns. No limit on size of the knife.

I was wrong but I ain't even mad

Godspeed my son.

Fellow ttu user, eh?
>i would but i got two test tomorrow

Identity Evropa does this kind of shit all the time
>put the most non-offensive type of messages like "don't be ashamed of who you are" around with obviously European imagery
>wait for the inevitable reaction from rabid leftists(they really can't help but take the bait)
>normies go "what the fuck, you're saying we should be ashamed of who we are?"
It's not a bad tactic, it exposes anti-whites very effectively.

hnng fuckin love the US sometimes

so jelly , hate that the only fucks that can carry stabbies are criminals here

Gov Abbot could totally kick FDRs ass

better judge by 12 than carried by 6

Custom texas flag when? Texan posters are the most POWERFUL posters on this board

BUMP

Look like a emergency rape kit

As a Texan, I support this 100%

The preferred term is sexual emergency.

>Being more cucked than Kansas
Let me know when you state legislature gives a standing ovation to the tax cuts that crippled the states budget.

You're wrong here meme flag. This is an innocent message of self acceptance at a time when many white people feel attacked for just being white. Media and everyone else perpetuates this. A simple, non-violent message will do more to pill the population than your slow conversion.

>Sir why have you bought 5 knives all above 5.5" on Halloween night?

>quick stroking my dick
we had em for a while

Not even "tactical" stab pens? Those are completely legal in Norway, although not very lethal.
Pic related, "UZI Tactical Defender"

North Dallas reporting in. Going to try and hit a couple of different towns close to schools/universities. SMU is first to visit.

How do you guys have internet?

REMEMBER

Antifa and SJWs monitor pol do not give away your positions or what you're wearing. Wait until you're out of the area to post pictures.

STOP BEING STUPID

DO IT FAGGOT

When the news starts picking it up, go on twitter to argue for or against this

>string
nigga you retarded?

>This is an innocent message of self acceptance at a time when many white people feel attacked for just being white.
Your opponents won't take it as that and they will attack you. Beyond that putting up signs is the most time intensive and least useful activity you could ever carry out.

635 and 75 area checking in bro.

Now is the time for passive action like this. We still dont have a target for our violent uprising we need to win minds in preparation for the real happening, there still might be time to win without violence but that is looking worse by the day in many areas.

>All of Mexico is poor

This makes me smile every time. God speed.

I bet you do

>UZI

It's bait desu. If a black person says "it's okay to be black" it's not BLM because it's not extreme.

It just let's people know the left a position that it's not okay to be white. I would take a "le based black man XD" over any boy anyhow

We're about to find out.

You don't become a skeleton when you remove your skin. haven't you seen a woman naked?

You stupid faggot they got rid of that law this past September, we can carry Bowie knifes and swords now.
Keep up

>signs aren’t useful
Fuck off nigger

Hail to thee, brother.

Godspeed Hero

Gulags

north dallas here as well, I've got irving covered. if this goes off well I'm buying all dallanons a round at Five Sixty in the tower

>>string
>nigga you retarded?
nah at my uni they just tie up string around a streetlight or tree and you stick your flyers under it
>actually I guess they use shitloads tape on the streetlights

I want to do it but I gotta take my kids treating with my family and I don't think this'll fly this time.
For those that don't have kids, yea. It's a thing to do tonight.

I wonder if this is psy op

God's work user

Gott mit dir

>deus vult!

>irving
hit the ExxonMobil building. That will blow up in the news

Good luck!

Not really. A psyop would be trying to soften the Nazi image.

Anyone who gets mad at this will rile up the normies.

>put up posters
>that literally say "it's okay to be white"
>media chimp-out occurs
>normal people think "WTF is this shit"
>normies become slightly more redpilled than before

How is this too overt? I'm liking the genius of this plan myself

(forgot the last bit of the post, fugg)

Is that a cold steel thrower?

exactly. it is a psyop- our psyop

You need a better turd sticker.

It is, I bought like five of them two years ago.

Good toys for playing in the backyard