youtube.com/watch?v=bHqyKjqX1s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE

MAINSTREEM

MEETEOR

t. CNN

stop supporting pedos

Anyone else dislike PJW?

>Hey guys, look at this celebrity that just bashed Trump! They're an idiot, just listen to this silly music I play over clips of them looking unflattering!

he reports on petty shit. i believe his target audience is that edgy 13-16 year old range.

Paul Vibrant Watson

You seem like a pedophile.

Stop falling for Cernovich false flag shit. There's a video and it was just 2 guys that got in front of them, 20 seconds later the protesters took it down from the guys.

But Cernbitch had already gotten his photo to run with on twitter.

He is a dirty little snake, he doesn't deserve people following him.

found the buttblasted pedo
no proofs

It's a funny and obvious troll. The zionist philosemitic alt lite deserve to be thrown a bone every now and then. Also, Cernovitch clearly has a team of shills he pays to post on here.

You shouldn't really trust Jack Posobiec on this since his whole "Rape Melania" false flag (where he was called out by others in the Alt Right where there was video/text messages of them planning it). People however are idiots. and will buy into anything.

Antifa IS NAMBLA.
And they are teachers in our school system!
ANTIFA ARE BABYRAPERS!

I just see him as another generic neocon e-celeb, as one of those "skeptics" as they are often called. At least we have the main stream meteor memes to compensante, I guess.

Cernovich staged it. Antifa supported it.

Kek

No shit Sherlock

LGBT and Nambla support all "pedosexuals" as Salon and the Jew York Times does as well.

>2017
>giving this dainty little brit cuck clicks

youtube.com/watch?v=bHqyKjqX1s0

Well that’s the brain eating virus for you.

MAYNE
STRIIM
MAYDIA