>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

needtoimpeach.com/
twitter.com/CARRIE_ZMiGOT7/status/925467585403084800
youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y
statespoll.com/post/166602327040/us-election-2020-forecast-electoral-college-map
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/stockholm-terror-attack-uzbekistan-warned-suspect-rakhmat-akilov-a7683631.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/29/edward-klein-new-book-reveals-fbi-report-on-deep-states-all-out-war-to-destroy-trump/
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/925458210340855808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Hi /ptg/,
can you please fill out this petition?
needtoimpeach.com/

Pic unrelated
Thank you.

Home prices being at an all time high isn't a good thing.

Be sure to report any Isalmophobic,xenophobic, or nationalistic tweets you find!

twitter.com/CARRIE_ZMiGOT7/status/925467585403084800

>Daddy, why did Obama let the bad man come to America?

because Uzbekistan was part of the USSR for the longest time

The irony of the video with today’s events. What a timeline lads.

ᵃʷᵒᵒ~

youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y

.............dahnallllld.............

>Fuck Muslims especially Wahhabist scum also nationalism is good blah blah blah

Hol up. He didn't shoot anyone?

>Minnesota is just as red as the rest of the Rust Belt
>the Rust Belt is now perma-red, RIP Blue Wall
>Maine and New Hampshire lean red
>Nevada, Colorado and Virginia are tossups, may very well be liberated from the DNC in 2020
statespoll.com/post/166602327040/us-election-2020-forecast-electoral-college-map

Wait. IS THE DOG OKAY!?

nop

70 years doesn't seem long enough for that to happen

no, Obama kill.

>Trump Jr. posted this
>all those salty responses

No but he took one to the benis

been afk since right after the truck hit
was it muds?

yep. they have purely uzbek first names but surnames gor russian suffixes like -ev and -ov added to uzbek words

>tax bill delayed till Thursday

This is going to be a shitshow, isn’t it?

conflicting reports, but many contest the guns were BB/paintball

all good boys go to heaven

Reminder that Uzbeks already did a similar truck of peace incident in Sweden this year

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/stockholm-terror-attack-uzbekistan-warned-suspect-rakhmat-akilov-a7683631.html

>Uzbekistan says it had warned “Western partners” about the suspect in the Stockholm truck attack that left four people dead last week.

>Akilov, an Uzbek national, admitted to committing a terrorist crime on Tuesday.

>Police believe the 39-year-old was behind the wheel of the hijacked beer truck that ploughed into pedestrians on a busy street, before crashing into a department store in the Swedish capital last Friday.

spent $300 on full size candy. I always loved the house with the best candy. Now, thanks to capitalism and my hard work, I am that house. Make Halloween great again!

happy hallawooooo

Atf got the doggo

Did this happen today? Did he get hit?

WEW

he had a pellet gun and a paintball gun

Phantom of the Republican Convention.

According to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio, available information indicates that the incident was not an act of terror. There is no evidence to suggest that the incident was part of a wider terrorist plot; no outstanding suspect or active threat remains in the area.

Pathetic

im not serious

>le blue Texas is still an uncertainty
If Trump can do what Abbot did with Hispanics republicans will hold Texas FOR 200 YEARS!!!

this is sad

>nigger and niggerdog

Hey man let me get a twix.

No, the guy lost his home and his dog in a fire. At least it was the smoke that got the dog I think.

And this fuck is going to get reelected

*ayo hol up*

That picture is from a house fire, the dog suffocated from the smoke

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/29/edward-klein-new-book-reveals-fbi-report-on-deep-states-all-out-war-to-destroy-trump/

All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump by Ed Klein.

Does anyone have a PDF copy of this book yet? Really want to read. Thanks.

kek, thanks user

yep,
They already backed off repealing estate tax
so it won't be a big world class bill...Republicans just want to move a few commas and claim victory

triker tret

pol bt fo

I'm worried that they try to jew you on the tax plan while Trump is in Asia.

>VIRUS
>VIRUS
>VIRUS
>VIRUS
>VIRUS

For clarification: those are still illegal in NYC. Any "realistic" toy is just as illegal as a real gun.

We got everything for the perfect Halloween. Skelgates, regular skeletons, witches, spiders, dead people, and Awoos. What more could we ask for?

>They already backed off repealing estate tax
are you fucking kidding me?! What the hell Trump?

Here's my trick
*slams door in your faggot face*

Skippy's time is coming.

underrated

I'm guessing you dont have niglets bussed in to your neighborhood. Must be nice.

Weak cunts.

>What more could we ask for?

NORKS GET STORKS

Happy Awooeen!!!

What's the situation on the RAISE act? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

There are barely anyone trick or treating this year in my area. Only had 10 kids so far. Do parents not let their kids out anymore or are the demographic changes that bad? Live in a majority white area

dead

wont happen without more GOP senators

Don't blame him for what the swamp does. He doesn't have to sign it.

maybe they should give it to the kid who sat at home

maybe the kid was poor and their parents couldn't afford a costume or live in a bad neighborhood and didn't have the same opportunity that his children have

honestly it would be incredibly selfish not to share that candy. All kids would love to go trick or treat but due to bad circumstances and living environments many of them aren't able to

Still waiting on an answer

Allegedly the estate tax repeal has been removed. Source is a "Source" on a Frank Lutz tweet. So make of that what you will.

I see this tweet in thread a few hours ago
Have not seen it anyplace else, but everyone is concerned about the truck of peace

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/925458210340855808

>york patties
they won't be egging your house tonight

i think if he does everything but that, he can come back and get that done later when senate numbers are better

it does suck tho

>are you fucking kidding me?! What the hell Trump?
kek
> taking unsubstantiated information from "sources close to the dog of one of the groundskeeper of the white house" as a fact

It may end up being true but no first party sources = fake news

Central Asia got conquered by the Russians from 1750 onwards. The Great Game specifically happened because the Russians kept advancing southwards towards British holdings in India.

it's almost as if not everybody can just go to the grocery store and buy one, like the media acts.

There is*

Checked for tot. Mormons in Idaho voted for Trump at a much higher rate then Mormons in Utasomalia. Gen Z is still white in the state but getting more liberal and the coal burner population in Salt Lake City is high as well as the fact Mormons are technically mainline Protestants in an urban enviorment. Prone to cuckoldry

Shit, he really doesn't have a choice here. 2018 can't come soon enough, we need these cuckservative voted out

I gave that a 4/5, better than I thought.

They're having problems. Rest assured they're probably pretty spooked. Wait we're missing the occultist pirate.

OI!

Either getting tied to DACA + border security bill OR in another immigration reform package after the 2018 midterms when the Republicans have more Senators (hopefully 58+) and no Flake, McCain, Corker, Heller etc.

If any show up they get the fruit snacks LOL

people are just paranoid, you can feel it in the air.

Dead in the water at the moment. John McCuck, Collins and Murkowski are all against it. Think Graham is to

attempterino

> Spending all that intellectual capital on a dumb broad
> user, I ...

Literally all republicans have to do is fucking campaign in South Texas for once. Also

>blue texas
>real

Literally relies on the idea that white-hispanic kids will vote 65-35 Democrat like the normal hispanics do and that illegals will keep flooding in and having anchor babies.

Trump will fix it.

See

Until the bill is released we won't know. Even then it will change over the next few weeks AND the Senate will release their own bill. So it might go in or out.

??? I’ve kept my door closed but all the kids I’ve seen are White. I’ve seen about 3 dozen people. Only like 7 of them came to my house.

THIS AWOO HAS TWO HATS. IMPEACH.

Then that kid should spend his childhood envying the kids who had it better, and then take from that the impetus to work extra hard to pull himself out of poverty so his kids will have what he didn't.

You bout to get youf'd

>McCain
McCain is going to win sadly. Boomers in Arizona will vote for because they hate the Democrats that much. We need an independent to run against him

Left out my favorite response to the John Oliver video.

Does anyone have the Smuggie of this?