Did you even consider this, Sup Forums?

Did you even consider this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's true, i say allachu ackbar many times over the course of the day and i have never killed anyone

Yeah but you don’t wouldn’t yell it out loud in public though

i mean she's not wrong, the entirety of islam is mental illness.

Pop quiz time! Today's lesson: Pavlov's Dog.

If a dog hears a bell and everytime it gets food, when it hears the bell, it salivates.

If a dog continuously hears a muslim scream "ALLAHU AKHBAR" before people die, what do you think the reaction will be?

So brave

Except this is totally fucking untrue, fucking stupid Muslim doesn’t understand her own religion, it means Allah is the greatest as in their god Allah. She’s implying that it has the same connotation as something like “Oh my god,” which is totally untrue.

Alt right rural and suburban retard cucks thinking he actually meant it in a violent way MFW

The USA financed ISIS since its beginning.

>I say it like 20 times a day

Wouldn't the fired employee attack his place of work?
Most people who go postal don't yell "GOD WILLS IT!!! DEUS VULT!!!!"
I wanna ban all Muslims right now.

Yeah but white people who say "God Is good! God is great! " 20 times a day get called Bible thumping retards, so take your fucking pick, that or terrorist

>War scream during the jihad to kill infidels
>Not political or violent
Top kek, it's like they don't know history.

My response

I say the same thing about
It's okay to be white

if concurrent denotations of value then OP is a faggot.

anti-semite

fuckin white male

Wow dude you're cool. A nazi anime fan. So patheti.

Saying Allah Akbar does not make you a terrorist.

Saying Allah Akbar while murdering innocent people in the name of Islam makes you a terrorist.

>literal list of excuses for other reasons why a Muslim man would commit a terrorist attack
>willfully oblivious to the fact that her religion's primary text promotes Jihad and conquest to spread Islam
this is great, please post more

not an argument

all Muslims are mentally ill inbred retards, so she is right

you're a retarded hypno goy. fucking nigger cattle
>hurr durr I'd be a terrorist if I killed godless commies and jewish subverters
did you REALLY think you were smart? because you're a FUCKING puppet NIGGER GOY CATTLE LOSER

Should I even care to consider what some raghead thinks?

For the record, "DEUS VULT" has no inherent political/violent connotation meeting instant terror diagnosis.I say it like 20 times a day

He didn't need your approval faggot

Neither is shart in Mart but for some reason everyone becomes hostile.

Thank you, check 'em

#NotAllAllahuAckbars

It's very common saying. People always make small mistakes like this in conversation. Even former President Obama mixed up his religion and mentioned his Muslim faith in an interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Very common mixups like these happen and are part and parcel with taqiyya.

Relly we need more tards on Sup Forums

Always do the opposite of what raghead goat-fucker apologists have to say

I'm not arguing against him. I'm just saying he's retarded.

People on Sup Forums Are so weird
"WHITE GENOCIDE WHITE GENOCIDE"
Then they jack off to anime

What would based Baldwin say in response to this?

No because I'm not a retard in denial/muslim in damage control mode

lmao

Winesed

Only a dumbass, who is only allowed in public while wrapped up in a parachute, who be intellectually dishonest enough to ignore context.

Cringe

Daily reminder that Allahu akbar is quite literally a supremacist slogan. It's literal translation is "Allah is GREATEST", above all else, which is therefore the literal definition of Islamic supremacy.

tl;dr All Muslims are supremacists.

Also cheaked

I say fucking muslims 20mtimes a day. It has nothing to do with islamaphobia
I also say fucking mosquito, fucking traffic jam, and fucking whatever is annoying or broken.
Nothing to do with fear.

Flying faggot kikenigger

>I say it like 20 times a day
shes going to get v&

Damn lots of digits

The Maliki and the Hanbali madhabs explicitly prohibit targetings of civilians though.

You must be new here.

"Moderate" Muslims don't engage in Taq-

Literally every single monotheistic religion claims that God is the greatest of all beings you imbecile

I say death to islam many times a day, a very versatile phrase.

MOTHER........... FUCKING........... IN DENIAL............... SAND NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD!

But it says to lie so shut up mohomed we dont belive you

I say it when I’m shitting and it’s super hard to push it out

shut the fuck up you islamic cunt

quebec just banned your stupid head cover, you will be first on the day of the rope.

Dued your the shill

"people say it all the time while committing terrorist attacks quit trying to pin this on Muslims"

I want to fuck weebs in the mouth

Liberal logic:
>Terrorist yelling Allahu Akbar
Random
>Universe creation
Random

God is the greatest. Look how crackers use Christianity to slaughter the earth.

>that saying is so common he could have said it randomly
Bwahahaha holy shit this is real!?

Nigger

Try actually reading Malikite sources

Cringe

Wich oblast are you from ruskie?

What's more rage inducing isn't what she's saying but that 3000 cucks and shit skins agree with her

Lol if I heard some shitskin muttering snackbar I'd stomp his fucking face in on the spot.

Keep it up Mohamed

>Spotted the Chechen.

Islam and Islamic supremacism are the same thing.

Objectively she isn’t wrong. You have to be mentally ill to be unironically Muslim ib 2017.

Objectively she isn’t wrong. You have to be mentally ill to be unironically Muslim in 2017.

>Malikite source

Okay

She's right.......

I used to say it all night as I was winning millions on video poker and eating comped sushi

>for the record, "fucking niggers" has no inherent political/violent connotation meriting instant racist diagnosis. I say it like 20 times a day.

I like this tweet :)

I drive a truck and haven't killed anyone, did you think of that Sup Forums????

I actaly agree niggers say it all the time

>> Allahu Akbar is not inherently political/violent
I'm sorry Ahmed but are you trying to Mussplain to me? You need to check your islamic privilege.

>Did you even consider this, Sup Forums?

Oh yes, upon careful consideration, it seems that these goat fuckers NEVER drop a dime on the "extremists" and will invariably rally around and make excuses for their own kind regardless of what atrocities they commit.

Same as niggers, this cunt is jumping for joy on the inside that this brave warrior killed a bunch of infidels.

yes but are you a retarded leftist?

That's okay, I say "You need to go back" about 20 times a day.

Sounds more like a declaration to his homies and or justification to carry out what he's really feeling on the inside.

Either way he's an inbred relic from a different time.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims #NotAllMuslims obviously

No thats the chechneyan

I keep shocking the dog with increasing intensity has instructed to do so.

Why is diversity such a strength.

Hint its not

Underrated

Fucking fatuous sand nigger shit

kek

deus vult my chums

Okay, I just considered it. Deport this asshole before he/she chooses a Truck of Peace. There, is that better?

Give it up racists. He could have yelled out anything. "Allahu Ackbar" just slipped out. Not terrorism in any way, just a disgruntled tanned American. Fuck white people

This. I say "death to America" many times a day, but it doesn't mean I'm actively engaged in actions against american citizens
I'm just too lazy to go with "death to america, the zog empire" but that's about it

daily think to my i live in a English speaking country and i can speak English so it a good idea to speak Arabic, one that is deeply rooted in terrorism