Joseph Lozito vs NYPD

>be American
>get stabbed
>stop stabber
>cops take arrest bad guy, become heroes
>almost bleed to death
>sue police, fail because it's not their job to protect the public

Why are Americans so cucked by their own government?

youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2013/01/27/city-says-cops-had-no-duty-to-protect-subway-hero-who-subdued-killer/amp/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maksim_Gelman_stabbing_spree

bizpacreview.com/2013/08/09/nypd-to-protect-and-serve-themselves-81245
>Despite popular perceptions, the New York Police Department is apparently under no duty to protect the citizens they’re supposed to serve.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/nyc-stabbing-spree-hero-joseph-lozito-calls-suspect/story?id=12910843
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/nyc-stabbing-spree-hero-joseph-lozito-calls-suspect/story?id=12910843

>What Gelman had done, according to police, was kill four people and leave four others badly injured.

>"Basically, he was about two or three feet away from me. He took out a giant knife and just looked at me and said, 'You're going to die, you're going to die,' and then he lunged at me," Lozito said.

No help from the police! But they've got plenty of time to brutalize their citizens!

But seriously, why would it ever be a precedent that the police shouldn't be required to protect people?

This is apparently the precedent by which it was decided that the NYPD was unresponsible for Lozito's injury:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

Because the police aren't here to protect you and me. They're here to protect the powers that be from you and me.

>living in a leftard, diverse, multicultural (((big))) city
I think we found the problem, babe.
On a unrelated note, I pity all y'all that'll never experience hunting.

The two officers were literally right there, in the subway car.

Also:
>They're here to protect the powers that be from you and me.
So if I start stabbing you, doesn't that warrant protection from my power being projected over you?

>required to protect people?
LEO
Law Enforcement Officer
you cannot enforce a law until it has been broken
cops aren't here to protect you, they're here to arrest law breakers
arrest them after the law has been broken
after you have been violated
not to prevent the violation

Fucking exactly. And the law agrees with me. They have no duty to protect, and all they'll serve you with is summons for stepping out of line.

its nyc cops, they prob where niggers hired under diversity quotas

I remember this right when it happened. I listened to the first interview the guy gave. The police department and entire city fucked this guy over.

This guy had a pretty decent sized knife plunged into him, and he held the attacker at bay, stopping him from killing other passengers on the train. Cops were basically standing on the other side of a door watching it happen.
I can't imagine what it must have been like for him. Feeling that pain, begging for help, seeing it just out of reach, but no one comes to his aid. Thats straight fucking nightmare material, and he lived through it.

why the fuck do you think police should be responsible for his medical bills?

sue the fucking attacker, he would already lose a criminal case and you could easily win a civil case

They watched him get stabbed and didn't step in to help him for quite some time. He suffered injuries while they stood by observing. Thats why he sued.

Police aren't held to the same standards as even civilian bystanders.

>Doctors are required to provide aid when they see a medical emergency
>Police are not required to stop a crime
pic related

This, and the ones that aren't nogs or women are useless fatties

Cops hardly save people, they usually show up to investigate your corpse. That's why noguns are retards, you're the only one who can really protect yourself. My city cops take around 40 mins to respond to emergency calls and they don't even show up to non emergencies. My buddy got car jacked by an armed nigger and cops made him stand around for 3 hours and then told him to just come to the station kek. I don't hate cops but they are mostly until after a crime has been committed.

Are you sure that's not Phil Anselmo?

not really.
i got a police precinct near my house (literally a block away)
and some of the cops come over to the bar next to my house and drink.
i like to talk with them becouse im going to the army soon, and many of them are veterans, so i like to hear their war stories.

most of white cops are fit and they are nice.
most of spic cops i met where powermad and they would be total assholes.
and niggers. well lets not start with them becouse they are literally the worst kind of cop you could have, incompetent arrogant retards.

i smoked angel dust with maksim gelman in sheepshead bay in 2008. true story.