Woman stopped from becoming President because her (on-screen) husband turns out to be a rapist

>woman stopped from becoming President because her (on-screen) husband turns out to be a rapist

POETRY

Trump did this because House of Cards was filming new episodes based on the Trump family of criminals. You're all soldiers in a massive psyop and you don't even realize it because you're all rural and suburban retards.

XD UR ALL RETARDS LOL

Good. The series was getting a little ridiculous to be honest.
Last season was difficult for me to watch and I don't think they have any kind of ending planned.
I hadn't planned on watching any new seasons and with this I'm happy to know that it's finally over.

implying they wont just run a new series WITH HER

well done, lad

WE CANT LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES

i didn't know it was still on, tuned out like all the other smart people when s3 started

It sometimes feel like the Gods are playing with us.

House of Cards should've ended with him getting the presidency. I would've accepted one more follow up after that where all of his plans unravel and he gets his shit fucked in retribution for killing the journalist. As it stands now, the later seasons are too meandering with no clear goal in sight.

gods showing their love

Good, the show became shit after he got the Presidency. Like post-Damien Lewis Homeland shit tier.

>I’m sure trump made Kevin spacey sexually harass a 14 year old boy almost 20 years ago while thinking of protecting his presidency from a future show which may or may not have political take on upcoming season which is now cancelled

i like this theory.
accepted as cardinal truth.

Trump can control people and has controlled people to try to diddle 14 year old boys to get jobs....AND THEY CALL US CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

>ywn yank both her braids back with hurricane-force strength using this as leverage to force your rock hard 5.5" penis ever deeper into this warm gaping temple of fascism

I probably could, tbqh senpai

The time traveling Trump theory true?

What I read earlier said that it would be cancelled after the upcoming season. So, Claire does become president for a season.

>Trump did this
Your tears are delicious

jennay was so pretty, Clare looks like an ugly trap

That's OK because she was the most boring character on television

Pottery

I didn’t even think about this. It’s fucking golden.

Netflix knows things we don't. I'm guessing the demographics for viewership of this show at this point skew entirely toward idiot Hillary voters. The audience is likely not that large, but it's sticky and helps keep that demo paying monthly fees and consuming other fantasy propaganda. Keeping their show on the air two seasons longer than was good for the show is a way to reward their loyalty. The show was not a money-maker and with Spacey's rep ruined they saw little chance to recover. Some quant derived that pandering to the audience by abruptly and loudly cutting the show short would serve their brand's virtue signalling better than continuing to produce a zombie show. All in all, this is good for Netflix.

a gay rapist

BRAID PIGTAILS ARE CUTE
C U T E

A Gapist?

Okay so trump was the reason spacey was always a gay creep or? What? Like how does this theory work in terms of spacey do you actually think spacey is straight and is under threat of death by trump?

Yep. That scene where he knocks on the desk, ending the season, was fucking epic. THAT should have been the series finale goddamnit. They blew their load way to fucking early.

But yeah, also acceptable would have been the "House of Cards" falling, but only as one season after he becomes president. Man they really fucked this series up.

That's clearly a black girl haircut

Whoa Chelsea handler is down 2 for 2.

kek

2017 has been such an excellent year

I can’t believe Spacey got ousted just because he fell for a gay twink’s come on.

4D CHESS CONFIRMED???

I guarantee the producers used kevin spacey's pedo revelation to duck out of this terrible PC plot arc

Almost got me

But seriously, we can't let him get the Netflix password.

So you're telling me that Trump is a master of 4D chess, and this was just another one of his brilliant checkmates?

you faggots are blowing your load too early over this
they will just boot spacey out or even rebrand the series to give her "her turn" considering how much joy is being derived out of her failure