God is GRRRRREATTT!

Daily reminder that God is great!

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.deathaddict.com/2017/01/9244_rival1.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=OJvzgLWTrcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My sides! They are split!

As much as I hate CNN, this is literally correct.

>god is great
The eternal christ cuck strikes again.

Reminder that ISIS=Israel and Jews did Vegas

FUCKING ARAB CHRISTIANS WHY CAN'T THEY STOP WITH THEIR FUCKING TERRORISM !!!

Oh please! (((They))) are trying to whitewash a mudlsime yelling ALLAHU AKBAR! before shooting at police and after killing people on the street! It;'s a fucking disgrace!

Old meme, but THIS IS HOW WE GOT TRUMP!

>The eternal christ cuck strikes again

literally who? CuckNewsNetwork?

I'm pretty sure the witnesses didn't say "the man was shouting God is great in Arabic".

"Yes he DID! Now be quiet and GO AWAY, YOU EVIL CIS WHITE MALE!!!!"

if only we quit teaching arabic in schools.

>literally correct
No, I doubt the witnesses told reporters that "he was yelling god is great in arabic".

>Hits you with the truck
>GOD IS GREAT!
>shoots you
>IN ARABIC MOTHERFUCKER!
sources say

I wonder how did the witnesses know what the ''suspect'' was saying even though he was talking in arabic.

How do you say ______ in arabic?

CNN just knows, don't worry! AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS OR YOU'LL SEE THE BUSINESS END OF A HOME DEPOT TRUCK!

Another lone wolf psychopath :( sad people are going to start recognizing trends and drawing conclusions from this

>LITERALLY!

Saying Hillary didn't acid wash her servers was also factually correct.

>God is Great [in arabic]

>try to convince the public he was white
>then try to convince the public he was Christian

Oh goyim...

#notallmuslims

reminds me of this

>I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

Just

I SOLVED THE RIDDLE /po/!!!!!!!!!!!!

>IS-rael and jews d-I-d vega-S
Those clever cunts never thought we would decode their real name

Perhaps they need a little help. Since they love google here ya go:

Quick! Call CNN before they change the narrative!

why would a shooter call someone just to let them know he's a militant of a (((certain religion)))?

Allahu Akbar doesn't even translate to "God is great", it translates to "God is greatest", which bears an important distinction that they're not only meaning that their god is great, but that all the other religions' gods are inferior.

because that's how terror works
pretty pointless unless people know for sure that you did it

which is why some state (((authorities))) think they have the right to withhold that information from you. in their view they're taking the wind out of terrorists' sails

yeah, if their aim was to give a correct translation, they would've wrote 'Allah is the greatest'

Is CNN a fucking psyop? like i really dont get how they can be this cucked!

something something IRAN SPONSORED something NORTH KOREA

and so the war machine keeps rolling

The denial...

Bet those fuckers shit their pants around the most devout followers of the arabic variant of abrahamic religion regardless.

my question to you all is: is god NOT great?????

>is CNN a fucking psyop???
user, I have some bad news. It's not just CNN, and it's worse than it looks.

>Is CNN a fucking psyop?

you just catching on to the role of media in the current year?

get fucked america,you contaminated the world with degeneracy now everything you get is well deserved

Top is Kek

Where the fuck have you been?

The only people who even follow CNN do it ironically. Everybody knows it's a psyop.

How can you blame american citizens for that? Fucking subhuman logic

Nice try kike, it was a muzzie.

Every member of the Allied forces is to be blamed.

Just got home from wagecuck job
Someone gimmy the rundown

"God is great" isn't even a perfect translation, afaik

I've read that "God is greater" is a more literal translation, and I've also seen it translated as "God is everything" which is less literal, but may be better at capturing their actual meaning

Always translating it as "God is great" gives a false impression of what they are saying. They are not praising an anthropomorphic God for being a super duper cool guy

Actually they're atheist terrorists. Everybody knows no true Muslim would do such a thing, which means all terrorists are atheists.

ooooh so this is what world peace referenced

If he shouted it in arabic, wouldn't it be logical to tell people what he shouted and what it meant in arabic? :^)

So obvious that trump is one of "them" now and. No longer /ourguy/. Hires people like manafort who earn a living working against the American people to run his campaign . Then Trump allows this fake attack to occur to create a distraction from it all.

Sup Forums, we normally sniff this shit out faster than anyone else! Why are we not calling Trump out on this??

it is GOD. IS. GREAT. you fucking islamophobe! get your pick up truck and go away!

Some Uzbekistani ran over pedestrians in Manhattan for ISIS. 8 dead.

Im aware of (((them))) but they're not even trying here, and cuck cuomo is nowhere to be seen!

Every fucking time. Allah is not the arabic fucking word for God. Allah is a name. Allah is the name of a pre-islamic pagan arab god, one in a pantheon.

Once again, Allah =/= God. Allah = one particular god.

at what point does defecting from traditional belief turn into atheism instead of a new branch of that religion you dumb piece of shit? never. fuck you

that may or may not be the etymology of the word, but it's not what it means today

Allah is the only God tho

You type this like your typing to someone who actually gives a fuck

It is hilarious to watch these weasels in action. They realize they can't outright lie as much anymore because people are catching on. CNN Brass: How can we make this sound less like islamic terror but still say it is.
>He yelled god is great in arabic

Forces and civilians are not the same thing you subhuman immoral trash man

I recognize that artist.

Proof anyone can read anything with enough context clues

so just to clarify...we need to translate the page to fucking sancsript sand nigger arabic to know what the actual fuck CNN are trying to say?
I want off this ride right now

Nothing to see here

Getting sleepy

Sorry friendo we're all on this ride together forever until the day it finally happens

either it stops soon or I will get my refund one way or another bonsey I fucing promise you.

What are YOU doing to help elect this man over Paul Ryan in 2018?

Praise the Lordâ„¢!

This is an old piece-of-shit trick to make the brain of the viewer assimilate terrorist acts with the word "God". HE was screaming ALLAHU AKBAR LIKE A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL IMBECILE SANDNIGGER

I don't understand this. How is he still moving? Wouldn't you pass out from shock?

>if you're happy and you know it
This video is such a good way to scare normies and make you hate both cocaine and Mexicans, it has a real net positive impact.

>what are drugs
They are keeping him stable for the purposes of torture, allegedly a rival cartel worker. They just get bored and try to kill him at one point but their shitty knife is too dull so they just start going at it. This whole video is to Guns N' Roses and the hitmen whistle along and tap their feet.

Can someone explain what is happening and why? I am scared to watch but want to know.

I give a fuck. Because they're intentionally trying to conflate Islam with Christianity. They're trying to paint these kinds of attacks as something not inherently Islamic but as religious "extremism".
The god (Allah) of Islam is not God. Christians and Muslims to not share the same god, but they keep pushing it to deliberately confuse the issue.

Some guy is being brutally murdered.

There's no audio and that really takes the horror down a few steps. Watch it, you need to see how these Mexicans treat their rivals.

>YOU NEED THE SOUND

videos.deathaddict.com/2017/01/9244_rival1.mp4

what song? never heard the audio but can guess sweet child of mine?

We have to do something about all these right wing religious nutjobs, that's why I vote Democrat

when the mexicans cross the rio grande we don't say they crossed the grand river.
do we call geraldo rivera gerald river do we
he was yelling allah akbar

>the rundown
You missed it by a few hours.

Are you tired yet? I bet you are. Yaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

>mUd
Get the fuck out, Muhammad.

so they're telling their viewers that the apple was a banana, so to speak.

user pls describe, I want to know what's happening but also want to be able to sleep tonight.

You know they've actually uttered the words "pack of lone wolves" to describe the multiple attacks that happened at the same time as the NY pressure cooker bombing. So there's really no assuming it'll ever change.

Jesus is Lord! (pbuh)

Techno hell

what the fuck

Where do you sick fucks find this shit? Eventually I'll make myself watch it so that I don't go into shock if I ever witness barbarism.

I've unfortunately become so desensitized I don't think I'll ever be disgusted by what some people post on here.

>sandspeak
>English
nah

DeathAddict, r/WPD
Shits good; my father & I love to watch it together
My Dad loves to specifically watch it when hes eating

nigger what anime is this?

Tell you what moron, try taking a trip to Saudi Arabia and telling the executioners of blasphemers that they are atheists, see how it goes

He's grrrrrrrrEAT!
youtube.com/watch?v=OJvzgLWTrcs

A phobia is an irrational fear of something, it is not irrational for civilised people to fear Islam or criticise it's beliefs you fucking moron

I bet 50 quid you are chritianphobic hey