Hey niggers, I have to write a research paper answering a question about “Lucifer, The Devil...

Hey niggers, I have to write a research paper answering a question about “Lucifer, The Devil, and Christian Views on Good and Evil”

Give me a question to answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A&t=923s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

False duality.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw

Good Evil.

Bible distorted.

Used for CONTROL.

Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing. Devil is a broad term, like demon, or ghost.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Wow double numbers again, must be my lucky day

Happy Halloween bros

Everyday we stray further and further from Zoroastrianism.

Why does Jesus in the second coming as the returned Messiah of the goy hate jews? Also why has the mainstream Christian churches flip flop on this issue in the mid 70s?

My Grandfathers Church Hated the jew and the nigger.

My fathers church loves the jew, nigger and the faggot.

why is this?

1666, Jews followed Zabatai Zevi, a literal satanic kike

Zevi student, Jacob Frank, is the root for modern elite jew faith and politics for the goys.

If you want to talk about Lucifer, Devil and religious views on good and evil, you need to talk about the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A&t=923s

talk about being a racist is the 21st century version of being in league with the devil. its the new villain that is used for control. there are so many parallels you can make, just go through the time periods and find that periods boogeyman

reveal flag

>satan is the good guy.
> Jesus is an SJW .. wanna be.
Think about it.

>guys, the demiurge is evil and shit, people are CONTROLLED and oppressed by ego
>also meditate and destroy your human will and shit, because your desires aren't the ones I (the Universal Spirit, via myself the medium) want you to have
Fuck off NWO shill.

Myron C Fagan CFR. .
type that into youtube and have a listen.

The only people who think meditation is bad are Kikes and losers.

How is it that a Good God:
Allows Evil to Exist?
Created Evil in the First Place?

Are Humans Made Good or Evil?

I have more but you get the gist

I cant even tell if that's the original or Chinese version anymore

Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?

How did Manichaeism influence Christian views of the material world as a source of evil?

How different is the Jewish conception of Satan different from the Christian one?

Do people have total free will or are we only able to resist sin through the power of the Holy Spirit?

What does Satan's origin as a Fallen Angel tell us about the Christian conception of Evil. (It means that all things God creates are good, and evil is a corruption of the good)

Drop out or change your major. If this is high school kill yourself, it's too late.

Writing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin is a better use of time.

"Does Christianity imply that Satan is an outside entity that controls human minds or is Satan a metaphor for undesirable human proclivities?"
And then compare to other religions.

Do the Jews worship god or Satan?

>For modern Westerners
Stupid Yank Jew.

Be a Brit or a Frog and you will have a very different myth.
Even """true Americans""" have muh revolution.

You are putting the end at the beginning and erasing history.

>UN flag
>German IP

Oh I'm sorry are you mad because your creation story starts with the fall of the Berlin wall?

Was Judas called Judas because of his penchant for selling out the saviour to shekels or was he really called Judas?
I am Catholic, so I don't class myself as Christian, they are cucks to me.
Name the Jew in your paper.