What is going on in the world that is making everyone depressed

Why is every sad these days, even the children and teenagers who should be partying and running around the woods are thinking of suicide and the real world. Your 16 you shouldn't need to worry about getting some job. Why does it seem like is started going down hill after like 2004ish. I feel like from 2009-now nothing has changed, nothing seems different. We are just sort of going through the motions

Jews are running demoralization on every avenue of media.

everybody is looking for love in an oligarchy on a dying planet.

>Why does it seem like is started going down hill after like 2004ish
That's when your balls dropped.

lel puberty meme. fuck off cunt. Even older people in the 90s felt happy. But now one id looking towards the future

*you're

>2004
I was 9 in 2001 around the age you start learning about the world and how unjust and fucked up it can be when we got rocked with a massive, hollywood dramatic terror attack and then plunged into a decade long holy war during a recession.
literally the condition of the world as the boomers handed it over to us.
Then they disowned us for turning away from the leader that their kike masters chose for them and supported trump.
>shouldnt need to worry about a job at 16
kill yourself

We not in the 90s anymore.

Everybody's happy you degenerate faggot
Wake the fuck up.
Update the Brian

There's just nothing more out there. The world has been unformized, standardized. It all goes so fast yet we all seem stuck with the same people all the time. Most people born in the 80's west were promised a world of happiness and economic peace. But then we discovered there was more to it, there was culture, soil, heritage. But in this postmodern world it is our plague to feel forever disowned by strangers

>Everybody's happy
People are the most miserable they've been in decades.

>french flag
Muhammad is happy because he constant terror attacks

Who the fuck cares about those faggots?If you didn't have a job at 16 you are a lazy piece of shit who deserves to die. Perhaps you'd rather go hang out with moon crickets and screech for gibs outside the fucking Walmart. Kys pussy.
Sage

You're just a bunch of demoralizing shills

Kys already let happy people live

I was watching a documentary about traders in a city of london hedge fund that they started making right before the financial crisis hit and as the news hit the senior manager said something like this collapse means that America lost a generation.

dump on this faggot

>everybody is happy
>france

Is this a psy op or are you just a retard that thinks everyone intruding his bubble is a shill

is webm right after the u.s. troop withdrawal and isis blitzkrieged some iraq city and then executed the 700+ half-trained soldiers that surrendered?

t. shitskin "new-Frenchman"

>Your 16 you shouldn't need to worry about getting some job.

First of all it's "you're" you fucking illiterate. I don't know about you entitled faggots but when I was a teenager I couldn't wait til the day I was 14 and a half and legally allowed to get a job so I could buy a few nice things and start saving up for a car. Was actually jealous of the kids who were related to farmers and had spending money from working even younger.

They're certainly happy with our politically correct Goldman Sachs government and their bix nood music on every radio station

Did you firmly shake your boss's hand?

You sound like a good little goyim.

Its how connected we all are.

Social medea and the access to the internet at our fingertips is changing us all, its not natural.

Take this from a guy who can shake off his depression.

You are the Russian Psyop

Oh man I really hope we will nuke the shit out of you sons of bitches
In the mean time your oligarchs will go in hiding in the bunkers while you die like the miserable piece of shit you are

It started in the 80s. Don't worry about it breh, just do your best for yourself and the people around you

Unironically multiculturalism. When the globalists force everyone in the world together without any sense of integration, everyone realizes how shit the rest of the world's cultures are.

>and their bix nood music on every radio station
For some reason this reminded me of that one video of a French debate where an African woman was supporting some band singing "fuck France" and all that kind of shit. Do you know the video? I can't find it. It ends with an animation of her being catapulted back to Africa.

>Did you firmly shake your boss's hand?
Audible kek.

Jamal-Pierre you're certifiably retarded, stop posting.

social media

the depression is a symptom of the cognitive dissonance after all those years of multiculturalism training.

>Did you firmly shake your boss's hand?

Not that I recall, one of the managers was a friend of the family and got me a job at the local hardware store.

Try working some day and you'll see what it feels like.

Damn bro! Where you live? Everyone I know is happy AF and buying house's an starting families. Get out more!

Memes

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

I really don't get the obsession with work. I understand the value of working but some people act like we should be doing overtime and working everyday for 12 hours each day. Fuck man relax a little.

>Russian oligarchs
>wanting to nuke the only guys that even remotely support us

kekismo, autismo.

I don't know that video. There isn't much to see here to be frank, I gave up on my own politics when Macron was elected, it's boring as shit and everybody spouts the same inane things all day long. I'm much more focused on US politics, even if it's nothing, at least they try to shake things up

>You sound like a good little goyim.

What do you do for money, yell at your mom?

Long Island

>Jews
/thread

>First of all it's "you're" you fucking illiterate. I don't know about you entitled gentiles but when I was a teenager I couldn't wait til the day I was 14 and a half and legally allowed to have my bat mitzvah so I could buy begin to fully commit to the consumerist neoliberal bugman hivemind. Was actually jealous of the kids who were related to (((bankers))) and had meaningless materialistic status symbol bullshit from becoming sexually active even younger.

That and the whole nihilism chic thing seeming to be all the rage with millennials now.

probably has something to do with the diminishing culture and social media

>I gave up on my own politics when Macron was elected
Did you see that thing where he said it was an issue that Africans were having too many children? People(or rather "people") were SEETHING.

How old are you OP?

He regularly says things like that and pic related but does little else. Do I have hope he'll turn out better than I thought sometimes? Yes, but that hope is immediately crushed by our cucked media, our cucked politics, and our cucked pop culture.

You collectively betrayed the man who behaved most like jesus so you participate and a shallow power grab.

ayup.

Do you think Sweden will collapse before France?

this is an objective fact

Personally I think major causes are lack of economic opportunity, career instability, and labour oversupply.

In my country people's quality of life is declining

i hope something collapses, i want change

I'm sorry for your loss, bro.

In all seriousness though: get out of the city.

The way I see it the only way shit will hit the fan is if more EU cunts get fucked like Greece got fucked. Add in there's many more 3rd worlders in "rich" EU cunts compared to Greece and hopefully it will be a nice cocktail for disaster.

i live in Nassau i hate it so much
>but im to poor to move

i want America to fall, a Saturday night massacre that takes out like 20 people and leads to violence

Hey me too. I'm a reclusive NEET, but I'm pretty content desu. Which part of the island are you from?

Collapse is a big word. We won't collapse as in "riots, civil war and balkanization" way. It will be a thud, a whimper. If we don't do anything, and if (((they))) aren't wiped out by some historical miracle, you'll see our cultures dissolved in foreign cultures. The welfare system will explode, the education system will collapse, there will be joblessness, the middle-class will disappear, and interracial marriages will increase. But it'll be silent.

I won't say this out of patriotism, but Sweden will be the first to collapse. We've been dealing with muzzies and darkies for 50+ years and even longer when you count the colonies, so we know how they operate. Sweden is brand new to this game, and their lack of experience heralds their doom.

Nassau, you?

Same, in Mineola

pharmaceuticals in the water supply

The way I see it it's all going to go down after the welfare system falls. The best case scenario would be if there was another big economic crisis to add into the fall of the welfare system. Then it's all really going to hell. I don't think it'll be "silent" or a "whimper". At some point it's going to get violent.

Do people really not get this? How do people not realize that propaganda fucking works. Of course we are insane and suicidal, looks at our propaganda. Everything is working how it should, and the only question is why are the jews doing it.

There'll be some riots here and there like there have been for the past thirty years, but there won't be any civil war. We're past this stage.

The only way big innovation has really happened in history is via big conflicts or the threat of big conflicts.

>Ankike faggots freaking out about 16 years olds not looking for work

You homos are a literal fucking meme.

>but there won't be any civil war.
>We're past this stage
I'm putting my money on it will.

Christcucks decided that work was both how you get into heaven and how you don't get into heaven.
The result: everyone decided to work ten times harder, but also hate it.

We have this thread every day. What's the solution?

I don't know, hide it if you don't like it. The pervasiveness of such threads show how much concern there is

Protestants actually. The Catholic Middle Ages were quite laid back in comparison, lot's of feast days, and work was seen only as a means to an end. The Protestant work ethic changed all that

people are literally brainwashed cattle
I know people who 2 jobs, one fulltime the other parttime and they still feel guilty if they have a day off.
stupid fucks all of them. I hope the democrats tax the everliving shit out of you stupid goyim faggots.

>What's the solution?
Wait it out as a NEET until it inevitably comes crashing down.

checked and checked

Fluoridation of water.

Not throw my hands up and say "well that's just the way it is" then get to putting in 50 hours a week of making a kike rich off my labor like you, buddy.

There are several big contributors:
1. Daycares
2. Education
3. Capitalism
4. Globalism
5. Propaganda

First, let's look at the daycare situation. During feminism's second wave, there was an ideology that arose called radical feminism (rad-fem). The foundation of rad-fem was the idea of patriarchy, a sex-based model of oppression built to establish male domination of wombs, enforced through gender norms and marriage. This ideology was propagated among feminist spheres at the time and became popular before the individualism of the third wave pulled out the rug from underneath its feet.

Basically, radical feminism encouraged women to not get married, and raise children by their own. As a result, we saw a rise in single mothers, who had to also serve in the work-force at the time. As a result, they needed someone else to take care of their children, so they left them at day cares.

There are a few main issues with daycares but of the most agregious of them is the lack of consistent caretakers. The lack thereof causes children to develop crippling anxiety issues which if not treated follow them into adulthood.

Furthermore, children are raises as a collective instead of on an individualist basis. There is no caregiver assigned to one child. There are caregivers assigned to all the children. This results, during adolescence, in radical attempts to establish individuality. Yes, this includes the nine billion Tumblr genders, otherkin nonsense, and self-diagnosis bs. They find, however, this hardly changes how people treat them, except maybe some people treat them oddly, resulting in alienation from anyone who is not struggling with this need to affirm individuality. As a result, you get communities of people with identity issues because they aren't even sure who they are and can't talk with anybody who has already figured himself out.

more soon; I'm worried I might be running out of characters.

More like 2000+
Basically all the friendlies the u.s military spent bbillions of dollars supplying training and protecting that king nigger left to hang out and dry

When zoo or lab animals are placed in increasingly artificial environments they develop depression and lose the will to live, strive, and procreate.

Human beings themselves have been placed in an artificial environment and the artificiality is accelerating all the time. The basic drives are not able to interact with nature or natural stimulants. This is called modernity and it has been accelerating for over a century.

Life is fucking awesome! Sounds like someone may need some therapy. We a living in a great time. Quit crying and focusing on the pussies. Live it up!

Pharmaceuticals and chemicals.

Plus we live unnatural as fuck lives in the 21st Century. People don't eat good food, stay indoors all day, get no sunlight or physical activity, don't get enough sleep, and are overworked and stressed out.

This is literally the exact opposite of how life is supposed to be and what evolution has programmed our bodies to function properly for.

People at the pizza place I work at laughed when I said I was looking forward to my few days off. One of them goes, "Yeah, I wish I knew what that was like. A weekend for me is just more work." He was being sincere too. He doesn't have days off, he just works until he gets so burnt out he calls in sick.
These people are giving their fucking lives away and smiling and joking while doing it.

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain the derivation method of the identity you posted in your attached photo or else you will be declared a fraudulent tryhard faggot.

jewish money rules our lives
how can we outfund the enemy when the enemy prints our currency

as long as Trump sleeps, the world sleeps. He didn't release all the JFK files either.
>inb4 shill
It's just a fact nothing is changing. What do you want me to do, get a job?

Square the integrals, perform a coordinate transformation, square root.

I read a lot of history and it blows my mind how much happier people seemed 200+ years ago.

They all knew they might die at 30, so they made sure to live life to the fullest.
Now everyone is complacent, no one knows how to enjoy life. It's fucking depressing man.

Because kike multiracial society is failure

And no one , I mean no one trust each other

White men and white women can't trust each other because of Feminism

White conservative can't trust white Lib fag because of white privilege and other commie stuff

white community are divided and diminish just like enemy intended

And White people can't trust Minority because Minority think themselves as a "Victim" and "America owe them something"

You can't believe how ungrateful sub-human fucker they are

Their government know they are useless demanding bitch so that's why they send them to you

Adenauer's West Germany , de Gaulle's France , eisenhower's America , Yoshida Shigeru's Japan

It's homogeneous societies not a Kike multiracial "equality" kumbaya land

There was a conscious shift that occurred in 2012. An awakening is taking place.

after it was all said and done, right?
desu this news made me more furious than anything else since it literally wasted the american blood spilled over there for over a decade and it didn't even need to fucking happen

Watch Yuri Bezmenov.. Our society has been ripped apart and there's nothing to stuff in our wounds except drugs and video games.

When are city-states coming back?

stuck with a cold war state and cold war economic arrangements but no cold war

>tfw live in a failed industrial town filled with 50% poor bluecollar white boomers addicted to government opioids and misc minorities.

Time to get my bugout shit in order, do you think a pump shotgun is enough for home defense if shit goes down? I already have enough non-perishable food for a month.

only after some kind of massive depopulation event, sadly

i hope i live in a city state wear the girls reign supreme and im a slave

>desu this news made me more furious than anything else since it literally wasted the american blood spilled over there for over a decade and it didn't even need to fucking happen
Exactly. It was the point I understood that Obama was a puppet who sold Americans out to the kikes and radical zealots, effectively creating a plague of radical islam and bring ing irreparable violence and instability to the world.
I like to spam the webmm sometimes to scarr. Brainwashed lefties who still believe king nigger deserved a peace prize

Women enjoyed being domesticated and pregnant and raising children. Biology doesn't care about feminism marxism indoctrination that says they just wanna have fun.

Men want to be fathers and husbands and traditional providers for their wife and children. Biology doesn't care about feminism marxism indoctrination that says they just wanna have fun.

666 Redemption Through Sin look it up

>russian psyop
Hillary Clinton, is that you?

There was that thread earlier about a new plague from Madagascar. One can only hope.

You mean.. a pusy slave?

k

yeah, get locked in a cage at night, and spend my days on a leash like Leia in star wars 6