Nigga stole my [halloween candy]

I dunno Sup Forums...

Really thought I could trust in humanity tonight. Really believed that there's some hope in the world.
Alas, my frivolous wanton aspirations are without faith.

Not 20 min after putting out a bowl of candy for the youngsters (so I can play my vidya in peace), a group of nigglets steal the candy, bowl and all, cackling greedily as they scamper into the dark.

It's going to be a sad evening for me now Sup Forums. Why did I ever expect anything more?

>Putting a bowl of candy out for unsupervised children

You are insanely retarded

>giving out candy period if you live in a diverse area.
Dumb ass.

This. Your laziness to answer the fucking door got you what you deserved retard.

>Leaving anything of value unsecured within 300 miles of a black
I hope you don't fantasize that you didn't deserve this.

You relaxed

You have niggers around and you relaxed. What were you thinking?

blacks cant be that bad in america
they use you bring raro (aussie nz koolaid) to school and just eat the powder for lunch

I was walking in to my local low rent Chinese buffet. Black family was leaving all of them holding two hands full of fortune cookies. The buffet has an open box of them to serve yourself. Apparently they thought they hit the jackpot and took close to 50 of them back home.

Yes, they are that bad.

>leaving out a bowl of candy

Dude i dont know how to break it to you. But my freinds and I would go out early just to clean out these lazy fucking houses that do this. You are dumb as fuck. Decorate your house and hand out candy

never answer the door and never give out candy. holloween is a satanic devil holiday. if you're gonna hand anything out give out the new testament.

How did you determine the race you racist

I tried getting a Nigger Hate Thread: Halloween Edition going earlier. Here it is!

Used to live in a nice, white suburban area a few miles from the edge of Spooktown. Of course, every Halloween, they would bus in gaggles of niglets from the surrounding area to come get dem candy gibs because of niggers don't buy candy themselves. These fucking kids wouldn't even have costumes most of the time, wouldn't even say trick or treat, and would sometimes demand more candy than you gave them.

Fucking niggers ruin everything, and today is no exception. They are a plague on society

It was stolen, wasn't it?

>give out the new testament.
you might want to wake a bit early tomorrow to wipe the egg off your car

Anything price is worth serving the Lord.

Doing the Lord's work on Oct 31st is handing out full-size Snickers.

I don't feel bad giving candy to bussed in niglets. They want to experience the holiday like other kids, and their neighborhoods are too dangerous or poor to have many houses handing out candy.

It's the patrician thing to do to be generous, even to our wayward picananies

If you believe that giving people worldly pleasures as part of a satanic holiday (despite the teachings of christ) is doing the Lord's work then enjoy burning in hell.

Was he wearing a red suit?

Any God worth dealing with would understand the sanctity of full-size candy bars on Halloween.
Mother Theresa wouldn't even spring for that shit.

fpbp, and by a leaf no less.

I personally enjoy dressing up and passing out candy. Had a TON of trick or treaters this year, which is especially shocking since we've had none last year and only a couple in past years.

The black kids that visited us were very nice and well behaved, likely because I sat behind the glass door guarding the candy.

They won't nig unless you nig by leaving the candy bowl out unguarded.

As awhite shit disturbing kid, I, and my friends, would have done the same.

You should have left a bowl of bananas

sounds fake, OP
this sort of thing doesn't sound like something blacks would do

Well, there's a difference between "enjoying the holiday like the other kids" and busing all your friends in, wearing a shitty mask for the 8th time in a row or not wearing costume at all, not saying thank you, carrying eggs to throw at houses later on the night, and still trick or treating when you're in high school.

Around here, most of them are pretty good, but when I was a kid some of them used to rob little kids and take their whole pillowcase of candy. I can understand why people are wary of them.

>trying to promote hedonistic degeneracy on a satanic holiday and shilling for a candy bar company
Gluttony is a sin user

Want to know why kids have lame supervised Halloween where they go trick or treating in a school parking lot?
It's not because of razor blades in candied apples; it's because of niggers.

Didn't she torture nuns?

> niggers ruin everything

Put out another bowl and w8 for them to come back.

You work all day washing lepers' feet and at the end you get a fun size three musketeers - what else would you call it?

Why? That would've been gone even quicker.

He should've just hid the candy underneath a book.

>leaving a fucking candy bowl outside
Why are you so goddamn lazy?
>flag
nevermind

>he relaxed around blacks

Did you really think this wouldn't happen? Geez. The only possible silver lining is your loss might have helped to prevent other kids from getting their bags snatched by the nogs.

Used to work just fine, society has deteriorated as the mere presence of non-Whites degrades social trust and cohesion.

Their neighborhoods are dangerous and poor because of their own kind, geography doesn't make a neighborhood shitty.

Spoken like a true 19 year old. It did not used to work just fine. Theft and dishonesty has existed since before the concept of race existed.

DID YOU HAVE A SIGN SAYING "PLS ONLY TAKE 1 TY" ?????????

niggers gunna nig

gibbers gunna gib

Just think of it like you're helping the nigglets develop diabetus.

>that pic

jews jew even themselves

I was born in 86

Things used to be fine. For years my family put out a bowl and at the end of the night there was always a bowl and some candy left.

Sorry kid, but the world you inherited is in fact pretty shitty. The one we used to have was objectively better.

lol why does it look angry at the other black guy? He literally dindu nuffin

I hope you do not store mothballs with the same recklessness.

> have empty candy wrappers glued to the false top of a big bowl
> have something pop out from the side with a motion detector when they get close
>???
>PROFIT !!!

Damn, niggers steal mothballs too??

87 here. the 90s were like a different world. night and day.

You ever like .. dress up as a chick and masturbate furiously?

Almost. ;_;

I always poured the whole bowl into my bag if they were stupid enough to leave it unattended.
T. Smart kid

Be angry candyletts

In white people neighborhoods stealing is looked down upon.

My grandmother used to be able to leave a bowl out every Halloween, needless to say, shes stopped doing that.

Move to a white town user
No monkeys = no crime

>giving out candy
>not giving out eternal salvation through the word of our Lord.
Trying repenting by this date next year.

>cooperate or we will steal from you

This halloween sucked so I might as well

>That pic

Ted truly was the worst Kennedy. JFK wanted America to be exponentially better than everyone else, RFK wanted to avenge his brother, and Ted saw both of them get killed and gave in to the Globalists.

t. future serial killer

i live in a white town... buncha tweeker scum fucks

I live in a 95 percent huwhite neighborhood, except on Halloween, where somehow the kids are 75 percent "diverse". That's right, even on halloween it's time for gibs.

I hate Indiana too

And SHE was a HE! There's good vids on YT about the Tranny Theresa. Too lazy for link, sorry

thats just sad dude. why didnt you just put a mask on and sit there. trick or treat only lasts an hour here

When the time comes, people like you are going to get to go to the deportation zone.

I did the same and I live in a "diverse" city.

A father trick or treating with his child took the entire bowl. Ok, maybe you misunderstand. I mean he took the candy and the fucking bowl as well.

Reaffirmed what I already knew about ghetto savages.

I brought candy for the school kids today and the few nigs in class pretty much took it all.

Please don't reproduce.
You'll create a wimp like you
And his life will be miserable.

The gibs be out so the nigs will be about.

Taking your candy without a second thought. They run real fast once they are caught

So keep the nigs in line. Go outside with your Tek 9

I did this today and it went pretty bad
>black and white kid come up at the same time
>give the white kid a king size bar first
>then i give the black kid a piece of gum from a 1980s baseball card pack
>black kid goes "ayy i want one of dem big bars"
>i tell him no
>he gets mad and kicks one of my candy bowls that was on the ground
>i shove him backwards
>the steps to my house are solid concrete and he hits his head on the bottom step
>he starts crying and screaming
>i drag him to the sidewalk
>turn my lights off so nobody comes to my house
>see police sirens outside my house
>i make my wife answer the door and tell the police that we aren't doing halloween this year
>they seem suspicious but they leave
damn that was close

>4848

Checked and kek'd

May the Lord be with you as you abandon this devilry and go into his service.

>watch your bowl from a distance
>pelt them with water balloons if they take more than one
ez

>Not rigging the bowl on a trap that when lifted would dump a fucking tub of red dye on their fucking bodies.

If you're not going to pass it out, eat the whole bowl of treats to summon the spirit of Diabeetus.

should not have been lazy OP. sorry but you should have known better than to trust in a diverse west

Because somehow, in his fucked up mind he blamed that guy for touching it, as if when he touched it, it made it stick to the fucking ground.

Thats why he stomps it at the end to break it, if the other guy had stayed around, he would have ended up getting beat up over the magical ground stuck phone.

You see your problem was being so blatantly obvious. If they come in a mixed race group just give them all the crappy candy, that's what the white kids get for associating with negros.

You say I don't feel bad as if it would be easier for you to not do it.
You're a wimp.
Be honest with yourself
Gentile

works in my white neighborhood

I was born in 84, and people always took advantage of the bowl on the porch. They might not have ran off with it but they would take at least half of it at a time

You left your candy out? What an idiot.

>trick or treat as a kid
>bowl of tootsie rolls left out
>"take ONE"
>whatever, tootsie rolls suck
>take 2 because my sister loves them, wanted to give her some
>out of nowhere an overweight, bald man comes storming out of the house
>"YOU LITTLE SHIT, IT SAID YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE!"
>how did he even see that
>friend who was with me takes the bucket, empties it into his bag, and we book it
>fatass homeowner only made it halfway down the driveway before giving up

Fucker just watched from his door all night. Didn't even bother to hand out candy himself.

Also, if you're a parent who drags their kids from house to house as quickly as possible and bitch at them for getting more than one piece, fuck you. I give them more candy the second you turn your half-drunken ass around

>if you're a parent who drags their kids from house to house as quickly as possible and bitch at them for getting more than one piece, fuck you
Fuck you nigger it's cold here

im not an american so i cant speak for america but there used to be a time when these things happened much less often. it has everything to do with social cohesion and places having a strong sense of community. when i was younger you could leave your front door open all day and leave your bike outside your house unchained. you cant do these things anymore

(yes im very old)

wow this is new

I can understand that. Usually it's single moms that just chastise their kids and refuse to let them have a good time. Most of those kids look miserable, so I throw in an extra snickers or something without the mom noticing.

No costume no candy. Should have shut door in their faces.

(((people)))

Jews hate Halloween and so do Muslims. Halloween (and in turn later All Saints Day Eve).

I did it the first year I bought my new house. The kids didn't appreciate it and they still treat me like that old fudd when I yell at them not to ride their bikes through my lawn or play on the electrical box near my mailbox. I used to ask nicely but they disrespected my wife by sassing her when she went to ask them nicely to stop playing on the electrical box because it's not safe.

Kid literally told my wife to "Fuck off" and that it wasn't her property. I confronted the little shit's parents about it and instantly understood why he's such a fuckup; they're leftist pussy losers who live in filth and are incapable of disciplining their children. The concepts of respect and the sanctity of private property are foreign to these cunts, so I've taken it upon myself to at least teach them not to fuck with the wrong man. I'm not above intimidating a 10-year-old blue haired grease ball if it will teach him not to disrespect my wife again.

>red dye
>not using tomahawk missiles

I think God just made niggers evil.

Predictable. Did you really forget that nigger memes are real?

That costume in your pic is cute and took some (minimal) effort so I'd be fine giving candy to someone like that. My attitude is pretty much make the fucking effort to wear a costume, say 'trick or treat', oh and not be one of those WEIRDO FUCKING ADULTS THAT STILL GO TRICK OR TREATING and that's all I need to be fine with giving you candy. It doesn't bother me if they're from a poor neighorhood or whatever, it just bothers me when they want the gibs without holding their end of the halloween bargain which is to be a kid or a teenager in a costume and saying "trick or treat!"

The ones without costumes, especially the teenagers/young adults do piss me off though.

you dumb ass fuck LARPer

>beat up a negro kid
>ran back into my house and shut off the lights
>made my wife answer the door

Ya gotta get a scare-nigger

>non-white living in white neighborhood
>leave bowl out
>go out trick or treating and seeing nigs being nogs
>feel weird for not being a rampant vandal
>come home and see bowl left alone perfectly, karma is good