and your skulls need to crack
let's get together and play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3iGexhML7A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

?!?!?!?!!??!

Why does this guy have girls boobs?

I will not be intimidated by you.

soyboi

Hammer and Sickle? Lead's only a nickle!

>guy
Nigga, di-did you just FUCKING ASSIGN!?

That's a full-on ape on the left jfc.

she's holding it the wrong way round

am i supposed to feel intimidated?

Holy fuck that was the gayest thing I have ever read. Sage this god awful mess.

Wow. Antifags even suck at limericks.

Sage and hide

youtube.com/watch?v=r3iGexhML7A
look at all these snivelling cowards, shielding their face from the camera. they're probably lowkey ashamed of themselves. and look at how they cower in fear trying to keep their masks on because they're so scared of being outed.
honestly, nobody has or ever will take your army of unemployed gender studies majors seriously. nov 4th will come and we'll all laugh. you'd probably just knock over one trashcan and call it anarchy.

I'm sure when you puss-crushers next assemble it will be menacing, a revolution even

There once was a stinking commie
Who had a trustfund from mommy
And one day he said,
the revolution is red
And now gets fucked by his cellmate Tommy

We have a full list of the major leads in boston Antifa you can go ahead and warn them now if they try anything we know where to find them

Jk we have already sent people to your meetings and nothing ever gets done at them it's s glorified social club for faggt outcast losers

Can someone translate the black guy I'm not 100% sure what he's trying to say. Is he challenging the anti-fa to a fight?

that's rich coming from a burger

The way that they play dress up is quite sweet when you think about it

Sounds good to me.
We have guns and
your skulls need to ventilate.

Only white Americans are white.

>Tommy
>not Harambe

FUCK

If rock beats scissors then my tax stamped fal beats bats.

No thanks. I have a job. Someday you'll get your wish. Did you know dead bodies have a strange sweet smell?

Did you know a human tounge will stick out and swell after only a few minutes without oxygen?

I just got my ammo shipment today, ready to protect from house and family from communists this weekend. Kek

"Fags Gone Wild"

sounds really gay like you

the smell of 3 day old bloat, even in the winter, is a great deterrent.

Humans are fairly easy to dismember. The trick is cutting through the cartilage and around the bone. Heard it from a friend.

Hospitalize your Anti-Fascist

-Local Fascist

Please play this time and dont pussyfoot around. I have 62grain .223s that want to meet your face

God I wish the soyboys really would do something in my neighborhood, I pray about it

not gonna happen sweetie

OW THE EDGE.
These are the kids who listened to Slipknot and unironically made crappy OCs like "Blood The Hedgehog"

All Anti-Fascists are faggots.

You're a daisy if you do!

Antifa are CIA Shills.

So fucking stupid. Like sheep.

One of the best jobs I ever had was working for a butcher. I fucking hated the guy but he taught me enough and I was honestly terrified of him.

That little rhyme is the power of leftist memes

> or responding, just posting gay pics

Your even worse than a 1 post faggot

Bats? We don’t need no stinking bats, we’re not playing baseball, you fucking beta faggot. It will be my pleasure to introduce you to the business end of a Baretta, thus doing you the most masculine favor in your pathetic life.
STRETCH THE ROPE, it’s hangin time!

except antfia show up to "fascist" gatherings, not the other way around.

I would go but I have this thing called a job.

Antifa going out and cracking normie skull with bats all day would be the best fucking thing ever. Unfortunately these threads are larps and this won't happen.

> Drinks soy milk
> Testosterone level of 300
> Tries to beat up Trump Supporter
> Punched in the face while screaming “Fascism!”

Kek

I have a job, though.

I got an AR ready for the fourth my brethren

Pro tip: Don't bring a bat to a gunfight.

>antifa thugs randomly assault and beat any random person they can get their hands on
>traitors in the city/state government and police forces allow them to do this with zero repercussions
>antifacucks feel tough for sucker punching and pepper spraying people then running to hide in their mob

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Sure you do.

As someone who has been in serious street/bar brawls and even a knife fight I would happilly engage these man tits and skeletels in person. I have so much anger, a group of these faggot surrounding me would clear me of any charge.

Be less faggoty, OP.

Are you some kind of 'tard?

Your haiku is terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU This one goes out to all the soyboys....

Or by "fuck the troops" they mean show them a nice time between the sheets. IDK.

I have been liberal all my life, listen to many liberal / left wing radio shows. Including a past extreme left wing host who is no longer on the air. I have literally never heard of Antifa until I came here to argue / laugh at you. That is all.

>what symbol should we put on our flag to represent us?
>hurrr a flag xD

The purge. Nov. 4th. Kill the white trash punks. Sponsored by purgy.

Shut. Up. Never interrupt your enemy when they’re making a mistake.
I have no doubt in my mind that these fucking nutjobs think that a baseball bat is the perfect weapon, because they all dwell in gun free zones.
Damn this is gonna get good.

Hey, look!

Is another Russian thread trying to play the straw man to start a Civil war!

Neat!

Based Aussie Shitposter gets it!

You are a lying sack of shit and an obvious redditor antifa fag. You fucks are so easy to spot. I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU

Hey man, don't drag Slipknot into this.

It just might. And checked.

DESU these guys scare me a lot more than the white nationalists, and I say this as a black guy

I hope they chimp out majorly. I want them to kill some people

I hope they commit some terrorist shit.

We need them to do as much as possible to gain a casus belli for exterminating them from the West

That flag, you dishonored that flag.

Because his skinny jeans squeezed all the fat out of his squishy numale ass, and gave him boobs.

C'mon you little Antifa queers/
We've got your degenerate drugs and beers/
And floppy dildos for your gay buttholes/
But always remember: don't fuck with pol

How stupid you'll feel in ten years when you have some more wisdom and the exact opposite political opinions.