Where the fucking corey feldman drop the fucking names and destroy hollywood as we know it

Where the fucking corey feldman drop the fucking names and destroy hollywood as we know it

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/385814/jewish-stranger-things-star-drops-agent-after-sexual-assault-allegations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spoiler alert; it’s fucking all of them. The worst of the worst sociopaths and narcissists are attracted to fame. All the men are rapists, all the women aren’t above sucking a cock for a movie a role. They all think they’re holier-than-thou and the whole thing needs to burn sooner rather than later.

medium rare on the meme user

Well, that's pretty much everything that needs to be said, desu.

fpbp

So it seems, so it seems

>pic

that's what triggers this user most of all. These little cock-tease bitches get laid out and railed in the ass by this greasy, obese kike at the peak of their beauty, then have the FUCKING NERVE to then punch down at ordinary guys about their sexual microaggressions.

I'm looking in your direction, Emma Watson, you self-righteous cunt.

KEITH OLBERMANN IS NEXT
Sexual harassment suits imminent

Dude, its great until it trickles down onto the rest of men everywhere. These whiney fuckers are literally claiming to have PTSD because they got their crotches or asses grabbed over their clothes in bars more than 15 years ago.

Men everywhere are fucked. Women do this shit all the time in clubs and its business as usual

>corey feldman drop the fucking names
He's named two so far Marty Weiss and Alphy Hoffman

>Men everywhere are fucked

except these fat greasy kikes get to do it for decades, apparently, before anyone raises a stink. all the while, these cunts are made famous, and what do they use that fame to do? They punch down at ordinary men who can't make them famous.

Weinstein is an old man at retirement age, and he's been crushing (sometimes underage) starlet puss since the early 80s. Young white men are getting dogged out from the outset of their dating years. They're getting displaced in the job market even if a critique of a woman's work hits a little too close to the truth. I don't know what I'd do if I were a young guy today. You may not believe me, but there was a time when men and women LIKED one another. We flirted at work and such.

It just seems like there are many populations who are being wound up to go after white males. Our women are programmed to hate us, as are the muds who should be falling on their knees in our presence for even having pants, and for the monthly gibs. This shit is upside-down and needs to be destroyed before it does more damage to humanity itself.

Sorry if my writing isn't as well composed--we had a small halloween party after we put the kids to bed and I had a few vodkas neat. Goodnight anons, and remember--you have no investment in seeing this system continue.

Wrong. Some of us don't and never have. Never needed to. Realize that pussy is a commodity, not anything to get in trouble over. Stupid fucks.

this. even the kiddy diddlers. I mean, it's just orgasms, man. Why would they risk pitchforks/torches/gruesome death?

that pic of him sexually harassed my soul. where do I report this?

fpbp; nail on head; couldn't have said it better; burn it. BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

Marty Weiss already got named and convicted, big fucking deal.

Feldman? The guy who insists Michael Jackson was not a pedophile and made up a story about 2 trucks trying to run him over a few days ago and who won't release the names unless you give him 10 million and pay for a ticket to see his movie?

He needs his shekels for his boog shoog before he spills the beans kiddo

>Jenny Lewis
oh no
someone really did touch her boob

talk about teen steam

someone make this but with the sign saying HollyJew please so we can spam it all over social media.

>officer I was just raped! I'll tell you who did it after you give me 10 million dollars and buy my book about the experience!!!

this
its ALL OF THEM
and the ones who dont do it know that the others do it and dont say anything..the problem with most of them is people think they are fucking human most famous people are not human and they do not feel human emotion or sympathy

That's why he was the only one he specifically named the other he just dropped unmistakable hints. It's a big deal because it was was most of them connected with those clubs, it was a ring. Was he the one who was Haim's agen't/manager or whatever? I've heard he was one of them too.

Feldman is a larping Jew. He’s not naming anyone. It’s all bullshit from him.

He will come up with some shitty excuse why he can’t name anyone.

WE WON'T KNOW UNLESS WE GIVE HIM 10 MILLION AND BUY TICKETS TO HIS MOVIE SO WE MUST DO THIS AND FIND OUT!!!

>He will come up with some shitty excuse why he can’t name anyone.

Knowing no one gives a fuck if you're a male victim and the guys that raped you will literally have you killed are two good excuses, I reckon.

Did you know Corey got married last year and his wife is running the gofundme for his pedo doco? I think maybe he's making noises because his wife nagged him to make her some money off of this.

I legitimately feel like pedowood is about to be blown wide open

I l-l-like you faggots

Kevin Spacey raped me too, but I was asking for it

This was another one that just dropped under the radar
forward.com/schmooze/385814/jewish-stranger-things-star-drops-agent-after-sexual-assault-allegations/